*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/714043-A-night-in-the-life-of-Distance
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #714043
I am Distance. This is a true story about my first time. I was 16. PLEASE leave feedback.
Nona promised me that we would hang out together that night. She never called. I was pissed. I hung out with Rose instead. I was on my way home and it was around 10:30. My cell phone rang. It was Nona. “We’re at the bowling alley, you want to come hang out with us?” “Who’s ‘we’?” “Me, Ashley, Corey, Dustin.” We continued to talk while I drove home. I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to go out there. Yes, I wanted to see Nona and Dustin, but it wasn’t worth it. “Hi Connor.” Nona interrupted me with this statement, and I screamed! “Connor’s there?!” “Yeah, he just walked passed me!” “That’s it,” I decided, “I’m going out there.” I begged my mother and she extended my curfew until 12:30.
I flew out there. What if he wasn’t there when I got there? I just wanted to see him; it had been over a month. I knew I would look at him from across the room, and that would be that, nothing more.
I pulled up into the parking lot and Nona walked over to me. “They’re leaving. Connor and Aiden are leaving.” I was devastated. “No!” “Do you want to have sex with him?” “I dunno, I guess.” What was I supposed to say, I was in shock. The words Distance, Connor, and sex are not supposed to appear anywhere near each other. I took a drag off her cig and gave it back. She walked over to Aiden’s car. After letting them talk for a minute or two, I casually strolled over and took another hit off her slow burning Newport. I walked over to Corey and Ashley, with the cigarette in hand to let them finish their conversation. It was so weird knowing that they were talking about me and I wasn’t even there. Nona came rushing over from Aiden’s car. “Well?” “Does anybody have a condom? He said he’d do it with you, but he doesn’t have a condom!” I didn’t know what to do! “Screw it! I don’t need a condom and I don’t want one.” “You’re using a condom, and that’s final.”
Next thing I knew, Connor and I were walking to my car. My car was a mess. “Just throw everything in the backseat.” “We’re going to need the backseat,” and he threw everything on the floor. “Where are we going?” “You’ll see, just drive.” I slowly started to back out. “Do you want me to drive?” “No, I can do it.” I was so nervous I didn’t know what I wanted. “I’ve never done this before.” “Are you sure you want to do this now?” “I dunno.” “Because if you don’t want to, we don’t have to. We can just go and talk or something. But please, please don’t do that to me, especially tonight.” “I’m okay.” It was quite obvious that I was freaked big time! “I’ve never even kissed a guy before.” “Are you sure you want to do this?” “I dunno, I guess so.” We kept driving and talking about what was going on. We parked behind a major automotive store. “Back in right there in the corner next to those bushes, that way no one can see us.” He said it so assertively, like he had been there before. “I don’t know how to back in.” “Do you want me to do it?” “No, I can do it.” I backed in, while he verbally directed me. I did a perfect job. I turned off the car, and he got out. He moved everything from the back to the front, while I just sat there. “Are you coming?” “I guess.” I got out of the front and climbed into the back, shutting the door behind me. I sat directly behind my seat, no closer to the middle than I had to be. “Are you sure you want to do this?” “I guess so, I dunno.” I still assumed we had no condom, but I was too freaked out to care. “Well, do you just want to do it, or do you want foreplay first.” “I dunno, it doesn’t matter.” “Are you sure you want to do this?” “I guess so.” “Do you want to learn how to give a blowjob?” “No.” I am pretty sure that is the only straightforward answer I gave all night. “Okay.” “Do you want to just do it then?” “Sure.” “Okay, take off your pants.” I hesitated. He looked at me. “Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, are you comfortable. Because if you’re not, we don’t have to do this.” “Yeah, I’m okay.” “Okay, take off your pants.” Still hesitant, I unbuttoned the top button and unzipped the zipper. “Do you want to mess around a little bit first?” “Sure.” Before I even got the word out of my mouth, his tongue was there. He thrust it in my mouth, and we kissed the best kiss of my entire life. It was the kind where your mouth is perpendicular to his, and you feel the sensation all through your body, but we did not touch. Our hands never touched. We pulled away and I just sat there and looked at him. He told me to take off my pants. I looked at him, “it’s not the sex part I have a problem with, it’s the nudity part.” “It’s okay, I promise, it’s alright.” He was so sincere; he made me feel really comfortable. I was sliding of my pants, and a car came around the corner. I freaked out. “It’s okay, it’s just Aiden.” “Five minutes,” I blurted out, “tell him to wait five minutes.” “Are you sure?” “Yes, I’m sure.” He got out of the car and ran over to Aiden. They talked for a minute, and he came back. “Okay, he’s going to park around the corner and be the lookout. Okay? Why don’t you take off your pants?” I did as he said, but you have to understand, that he never commanded me to do it. It was always said in a sweet tone that made it seem like more of a request. As I was taking of my pants, he was ‘preparing’ himself. He said he had to “get his shit back up,” as he sat there and jacked off until he was erect. Then, he unzipped his pants, and put on a condom, that I later found out Aiden had been saving for later on that night. He was big, well over seven inches, tall and lean, just like the rest of his body. He had me lay down, my head in the corner, my body lying diagonal across the backseat. He used his hand to move my panties aside and used his fingers to find what he was looking for. “That’s it?” He asked to make sure and I agreed by nodding my head. He slid his cock in me, and I sighed with pleasure. I’m not sure how long it took him, but I know it wasn’t very long. He humped me over and over again, going faster and faster every time he came down on me. The car was rocking and the windows were fogging up, it was so hot in there. (Yes, that really does happen.) We continued to fuck, and he asked me if I had come yet, and I told him no. I assume by that point he had, but I was numb, so it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. About half way, “oh shit!” “What?” “It broke.” “It’s okay.” “No, it’s not.” “Yes, it is.” “No, it’s not!” “Yes…it is. I just got off my period, and I totally believe in abortion. It’s fine, I promise.” “Are you sure?” “Yes, I’m sure.” “Okay.” He continued to bang me, and yes that is essentially what he was doing considering I was scared shitless. After fucking for quite a while, we realized what time it was. He pulled out and we put our clothes back on. He threw the condom out the door, along with the wrapper, which I later retrieved. (The wrapper, not the condom.) “Can we finish this another time?” “Sure,” I said. I couldn’t believe it had really happened. “One last kiss?” He stuck his head back in the door and kissed me softly, then he ran off to Aiden’s car.
© Copyright 2003 Distance (distance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/714043-A-night-in-the-life-of-Distance