*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/731611-Malissas-Song
by Katia
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Writing · #731611
Story of a deadly love.
Malissa lured her innocent victim closer. "I love you." The words dripped from her lips like a thick red wine. He was drawn in by her beauty and grace. He couldn't see that her fluid movements were hiding her deceit.
"I've been thinking about you. All I've ever needed was you. No one could ever replace you." Her lies rushed forward and started to consume him. Malissa's victim was only briefly aware that he was losing ground. Then he no longer cared. Malissa's eyes sparkled with the joy of this manipulation. She could tell he was going to go under without much of a fight. That was good. If he fought back, Malissa might never be able to keep him. It would only take one good strong kick to remove the veil she was slowly placing over his eyes.
"We'll be together forever." As his lungs slowly ran out of air, her victim realized that all of the grim stories he'd heard about the sirens had been true.
© Copyright 2003 Katia (wakkokar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/731611-Malissas-Song