*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/732382-Sister-of-Something
Rated: E · Prose · Tragedy · #732382
A powerful yet brief piece, Full of feeling. Hard to describe you just have to read it.
From the ashes she rose. A mystery to all but one. The sister of something, the sister of someone. Her sister she knew naught of, only that she was the sister. She was the sister of everything and the sister of nothing. She knew nothing of her family, nothing of her heritage. She knew nothing before the moment in the ashes. Her brief moment in the ashes was just that, one solitary moment. It was a most painful moment. A brief feeling of overwhelming loss. Her desolation was so great it brought tears forth from her eyes. Tears that held the pain and despair of the world fell to the hot ground with a barely audible sizle and a puff of vapor. Each tear fell only to be dispelled back into the atmosphere, to be sent into the sky to fall back onto all inhabitants. Drops of despair when the sky turns to ash.
© Copyright 2003 Burnt Mexi (dirtymexican at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/732382-Sister-of-Something