*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/732469-Thistledown-Chapter-4
Rated: XGC · Novel · Sci-fi · #732469
Jay's first experience with death -second draft
Thistledown

Jay’s Story:

The Experiment

I discovered a major problem with my experiment in changing a bio female into a synth, which was that I could in no way determine if my machines were doing anything at all. I watched Nemesia for days and could see no change in her. I wondered if she would be willing to spend another evening with me, so that I could find out if anything were happening with the machines. I asked and she most politely refused me. So I kept on watching and waiting. I created new synthec machines, which would send back signals to me as to the status of the machines inside the bio female. These I planned to use the next time I implanted a female with the synthec. If there needed to be a next time, that is.


Another problem that needed solving was my penchant for ejaculating the synthec machines whenever I became sexually excited. This usually happened while I was inside a female, and I could find no way to change my linking program, so that this would not happen. Obviously, I could not go around implanting all of my clients with the synthec. Perhaps I would be better off if I worked in the gardens. I went to speak with Shonata.

“I am thinking it might be better if I worked in the gardens,” I said. “And did not do this pleasuring of females for money.”

“You aren’t growing shy at this late time?” She circled around behind me. I turned to keep her in view. “I have invited a select group of friends for a special dinner. You will be the dessert.”

“Your friends are not going to eat me? I would be most unpalatable and hard on the digestion.”

She laughed. “You’re so delightful! No one will eat you. At least not in that way. I promise.”

Shonata circled behind me again. “Don’t turn around. I want to gaze on that beautiful back of yours for a while.”

I waited for her touch, and felt disappointment when she came around to stand in front of me. Her dark green eyes twinkled as they gazed into mine. Suddenly she winked and grabbed my balls. She laughed as my linking rod shot upwards. I shivered with pleasure as she took my rod in hand and began to give it one of her massages. She stopped, caressed my balls, and sat down in the big carved chair behind her desk.

“A taste of what is to come this evening,” she said. “Come quickly when I send for you. You may go.”

I wandered out into the gardens, and made my way around the house until I stood on the sloping emerald green lawn, which I looked out at from the window of my bedroom. I walked at a very swift pace over to the dark hedge. There I sank to the ground and looked at the House of Joy, made small by distance. When the house glowed red with the light of the setting sun, I hurried back, and made my way to my room. I sat down in one of the chairs and waited in the growing darkness for Shonata’s messenger. Shami came and led me down the long hall into the sunrise wing, and knocked on a door at the far end. Shonata called out for me to enter.

I opened the door and stepped into a green room, in the center of which stood a round table set with empty dishes and glasses half-filled with a green liquid. Including Shonata, five females lounged around the table in various states of undress. Shonata motioned for me to come forward. I did so and she introduced me to each of the females in turn.

Shanoni, a young female as dark as Shonata, turned out to be her youngest daughter. Antonta, an older female, with skin and hair the color of snow on top of the mountains, smiled at me and touched my linking rod. They all laughed with delight when it shot upwards. Lyria was the one with golden red skin and deep red hair. Last to be introduced was Calantha, a mountain of female flesh as brown as the large nuts that grew on the pinja trees.

“As you can see,” Calantha patted her very ample belly. “I have large appetites, and my biggest appetite is for sexual pleasure. Do you think you can satisfy me? Many men have tried and many have failed.”

“I do not know if I can give you satisfaction,” I said, being honest with her. “But I am a synth and never grow tired.”

“Ah, that sounds wonderful,” she licked her lips. “I’ll watch as you pleasure the others. After that we will see how you hold up and if you can truly satisfy me.”

Calantha rose to her feet, which were small for a female her size, and moved lightly and fast over to the two large doors leading into the next room. She threw them open with a grand flourish.

“The playroom!” She announced. Shedding the green robe she wore, she made her way into the room; and everyone else followed. “Come on in, and don’t be shy,” she called out to me.

I stepped into whiteness. The only colors in the room came from the naked bodies of the women. A thick white fur covered the floor and the walls, and white cushions of every imaginable size were strewn like cloth stones throughout the room. I waited for a sign to tell me which one I should pleasure first. The first one took the risk of being filled with my synthec; although she would be unaware of this fact. The others would be safe. Although there was no proven danger to being infected with the synthec machines; it would not do for me to make my way back to the Center with a harem of females.

Antonta, who had taken on a lovely pale lilac shade, caressed the fur beside her. “I will be first. Come lay beside me, and I will give you much pleasure.”

I lowered myself down onto the white fur beside Antonta, making little noises of pleasure as the hairs stimulated my skin sensors and tingly bursts of pleasure went through me. I let my eyes travel over her body, taking in only the important parts, which were her breasts and her linking organ. The perfect hemispheres of her breasts were smooth and she had no nipples. Seeing where I looked, she took hold of my hands and placed them on those firm mounds.

“Squeeze them… hard,” she said, taking my linking rod in hand. “Like this.”

She gave my linking rod a hard squeeze causing my hips to thrust upwards. The sensation was not at all pleasurable. I gave her breasts an equally hard squeeze, crushing the tissue under my hands. She moved closer to me and undulated against me. I squeezed her breasts again, and she moaned hoarsely with pleasure. I quivered with anticipation as she pushed my linking rod into her linking organ, and held me in place.

“Keep still and keep squeezing,” she said.

I obeyed her command, did not move and kept squeezing. For a moment it seemed as if nothing were happening, then I moaned loudly as a thousand tiny fingers massaged their way up and down my linking rod. It did not take long before I exploded into her and filled her with the machines. Not long after, she climaxed with a long, moaning sigh, and a thick lilac colored liquid squirted into my hands from her breasts. She pulled my linking rod out of her, and gave it a final, playful squeeze. Since her legs were still parted, I had a quick look at her linking organ. I saw no slit, there was only a dark lilac, round, puckered closed orifice.

“Come over here, handsome one,” said Lyria in a breathy voice. “It’s my turn.”

A soft fur covered Lyria’s body, and she purred as I caressed her from the top of her head down to her toes. Slowly my caresses made their way to her linking organ. I parted the outer lips of her slit to reveal the complex swirls of her flower. She pushed my head down. I did not understand what she wanted.

“Use your tongue,” she said. “Lick me long and hard.”

I buried my head between her legs and licked each of the petals of her flower. She murmured with each touch of my tongue and the short fur on her body stood on end, giving her a fluffy appearance. I thrust my tongue into the heart of her blossom, and with a hoarse scream she opened to me. I pushed my tongue inside, and let it touch every bit of the smooth surface. She screamed with every touch of my tongue in her linking place, and pounded on the fur-covered floor with her hands. The multiple labia of her flower fluttered against my face. Now I thrust my tongue in and out of her. She gave out one last shuddering scream and went totally limp.

“Now it is your turn,” she said. “Lie down on your back and part your legs, if you please.”

I lay down as she ordered. She moved till her head was position between my legs. She lowered her head and I felt the soft touch of her tongue on my balls. My linking organ erected. Her tongue wrapped around my rod and worked its way upward. I moaned with pleasure. When she reached the tip, she took my rod into her mouth, and continued doing most pleasurable things with her tongue. I experienced an age of bliss before she stopped what she was doing because the expected result was not forthcoming.

A surprise awaited me when I moved over to Shanoni. A linking rod pointed up at me from the top of her slit, the tip a glistening dark pink. Without any foreplay, she pulled me on top of her, and taking my linking rod in hand, pushed me inside her. It was an odd feeling to have her linking rod pushing against me as I thrust repeatedly inside her. She spurted against my belly as she climaxed. I had felt no pleasure being inside her. She must have known this for she took me in both hands and massaged me until long waves of pleasure ran through my body.

The rest of the night I spent with Calantha. She began by pushing me down on my back and engulfing both my linking rod and body with hers. She rode me with wild abandon and loud laughter. I quivered with pleasure with every move that she made. She climaxed, and moments later pushed her damp, sweet smelling linking place into my face. I used my tongue and lips until she climaxed again. I stroked every inch of her ample body for hours and she climaxed violently with a quavering scream. I increased the length of my linking organ and mounting her, rode her to another noisy climax. I kissed my way down her body, and repeatedly thrust my linking organ into her linking place. She came with each thrust, and I moaned without stopping at the intense sensations of pleasure shooting through me.

We repeated every action until morning light lit the windows and after one last orgasm, she announced that for the first time in her life, she was truly satisfied. We made our way from the room companionably arm in arm. Shanoni, Lyria, Antonta, and Shonata were seated around the table eating breakfast. Calantha joined them while I made my excuses, and made my way back to my own room.

The door to my sitting room stood ajar. Had I left it open in my haste to obey Shonata’s summons? I checked my memory of the event, and I had closed the door behind me before following Shami down the hallway. I pushed on the door to open it further so that I could go inside, and something stopped its movement. I looked through the opening and saw Nemesia lying on her back.

I ran down the hall and into the large kitchen, where a group of males and females sat around the long table eating breakfast.

“I need some help,” I said. “Nemesia has collapsed in my room and is blocking the doorway. I think something is wrong with her.”

“I’ll come,” said one of the females. “And I.” said another member of the group. In the end, they all ended up following me back to my room. Shami and one of the females squeezed through the narrow opening and pulled Nemesia out of the way. The rest of the group literally shoved me into the room in their haste to get to Nemesia.

“Someone had better get Shonata,” said Shami, holding his hand against Nemesia’s brow. “She is burning up.” He turned to me. “Let’s get her on the bed, where she’ll be more comfortable.”

I felt the heat of her as I picked her up and carried her into the next room and placed her on the bed. It did not take long for Shonata to appear with a tall old male following on her heels. The male placed his hand on Nemesia’s brow. Then he lifted her closed eyelids and looked in her eyes. After that he held her wrist between two fingers and counted. He placed his ear against her chest and listened for a long time. At his orders some went to get a pail of cold water and towels; others went to fetch hot water and a drinking cup.

When the cold water arrived, I was given the task of wetting the towels and wrapping them around her body. Strange smelling herbs were mixed into the hot water, and when the mixture had cooled, Shonata used a clean cloth to dribble the liquid into Nemesia’s mouth. I saw no sign that she swallowed the medicine; most of it dripped out through the sides of her mouth, onto the wet towels. She burned so hot with her fever that the wet towels dried in very little time and I had to apply new ones. Her body shook with constant tremors.

The tremors became more violent as the day wore on, and by night fall came in such quick succession and with such violence that a twisted cloth had to be placed between her teeth to prevent her biting her tongue. I kept wrapping her in the wet towels, and held her hand through those terrible convulsions. I knew without any doubt that I had done this to her with my synthec machines. I did not know why the machines were having such an effect on her. They were simply modified versions of the machines that would have gone to work during the linking with the Seedship; and no bio had ever become ill from that process.

Suddenly the tremors stopped, and after a long while the fever seemed to abate for the towels I wrapped around her remained wet. I went into the sitting room and shook the old male and Shonata awake.

“I think that she is better,” I said. “She is not hot any more, and the shaking has stopped.”

Shonata and the old male made their way stiffly to Nemesia’s side. The male felt her wrist again, and held his hand in front of her mouth. He shook his head.

“She is dead,” he said

I went over to look at her for I had never seen a dead bio before. She appeared to be asleep. I realized I did not understand this thing called death. Surely she would wake and go on with her life? I caressed her face; it was cool under my touch. I ran my hand down her body to her linking place. If anything would wake her, it would be my touching her there. I slipped a finger inside and rubbed her nubs. She did not react to the touch.

“What are you doing?” yelled the old male. He pulled my hand away. “Have you lost your mind?”

“I am trying to wake her,” I said. “And I have not lost my mind, it is right here, where it has always been.”

“She is dead and won’t wake up,” said Shonata, coming back into the room. “Her family will be here in a few hours to pick up her body. They will bury or cremate it according to their customs. I will ask if you can attend the funeral. You will understand more once you see how the dead are treated.”

I went to Nemesia’s funeral, and I will say that I learned no more about death than I had known before. I had to turn away when they placed her body on a tall wooden structure and set fire to it. I listened for screams of pain and heard only the crackle of burning wood. After a while an odd mixture of smells filled my nose. I turned just in time to see the wooden structure collapse on itself and the flames rising higher. I could see no sign of Nemesia.

* * *


I was torn between leaving the House of Joy and staying. I decided on staying because leaving would mean I was admitting guilt in Nemesia’s death. To be truthful, I did not really know that it was my machines that killed her. I entertained clients by the dozens, filling each with my synthec machines. I had convinced myself that I had caused no harm and would cause no harm with my machines. It only seemed they did not work as I expected them to. In fact, the machines did not work at all. No one was changed into a synth, or showed signs of being changed.

Time passed and news came that Antonta had died from a mysterious fever. The whole of the House attended her burial service. Soon after we received more news of other women dying from the fever, and all had been clients of mine. I became less convinced of my theory that my machines were not at fault. Most of the women had not returned for a repeat visit before they died, so I had been unable to check on the progress of the machines. One returned two nights after I had infected her for a repeat session.

As I played with her linking place, I gathered reports from the specialized machines and learned that her body was destroying the machines faster than they could replicate. I had hope she would survive. She would not change, but she would live. I did not count on her insistence that I place my linking rod inside her, and pleasure her in that way. I filled her with another load of the machines and she went home to die.

* * *

After three long years, laden with a sizable amount of gold I departed from the House of Joy and made my slow way to another of the mountain valleys. I settled in near a small village, buying a small orchard complete with an on site cottage. I courted and wed a young widow. She would give me my name Jay, cried out at the height of her passion. I learned later it was but a short part of her dead husband’s name: Jaihalananu. I liked the sound of it and kept it for my own. Her name was Mirana and she became the one-thousanth female to be injected with my machines. She lasted through four days of agony, and might have lasted longer had I not changed into my killing form and cut her head from her body. It shocked me to discover how much of the red fluid filled a bio body.

I ran from that place, and made my way to the outer edges of the habitat. Finding one of the hidden exits, I made my way out into the access tunnel.

“Were none of the bios pleasing to you?” said the Controller’s voice. “You have not brought one with you. If you will wait, I can bring a suitable one out to you.”

“The bio females were pleasing, but I could find none which suited,” I said. “There is no need for you to find one for me. I will be on my way, and perhaps I will have better luck in a new sphere.”

“I think you should wait,” said the Controller. Two barriers formed to block the tunnel to either side of me. “I almost believe that you may be working for those who are enemies of the ship.”

I did not feel like justifying myself, so I kept silent and sat down to wait facing the hatch through which I had so recently passed. A very long time passed before the hatch opened and a young woman stepped through.

“The God of the Forest has sent me to be with you,” she said. “My life is yours to do with as you will.”

She had the pure white coloring of one of the Leaal, and blushed a pale lilac as she sank down to the floor at my feet. Her pale green gown flowed in a circle around her. She lowered her head and her long white hair hid her face from my view.

“I am Chuanni,” she said. “My body and the spirit within are yours. Use them as you desire.”

I raised her to her feet, and observed that she was barely out of childhood. I would not doom her to death by infecting her with my machines. She followed as I led the way to the flow-ship terminal, where we took one of the ships to another of the outer spheres. In this sphere, the habitat consisted of a forest made up of giant trees. I left her with the first bios I found and went on my way.

* * *

I did not stay in that sphere but went on to another one. I made my way into the habitat, and found stone and sand. In the far distance, I saw a spot of green like a small cloud low on the horizon. I had not walked far in that direction, when ropes attached to rounded stones wrapped around my legs. I went down on my face. Someone straddled my back, and my arms were bound behind me. I was pulled roughly to my feet. My captors rode on top of beast-like synths of a kind I had not seen before. Two of the bios tied me to the saddle of one of the beasts, and one took its place behind me.

The beasts ran with swift, long strides and the small green cloud on the horizon grew larger, and larger as we drew near. Soon I could see individual trees and shrubs, and small pools of water, around which stood many tents. It was not long before we were traveling along a trail winding through fields of short grasses, in which small herds of brown and white spotted animals grazed under the watchful eyes of tall young males. We reached the first of the pools of water and the camp that surrounded it, and came to a halt.

I was taken down from the synth-beast and tied to a pole set before the largest of the tents. I waited, curious to find out what would happen. I observed the bios and their doings. The males were tall, and thin to the point of being bony. One male wore a dark robe, which covered up his whole body and head with cloth; only his eyes, hands and feet were visible. The females were short and rotund, and wore only strings of beads around their waists. All were a dark red-brown in color with black hair, and very pale blue eyes.

Some of the women were tending pots set over low burning fires. Interesting aromas emanated from the pots. Other women carried large pots of water from the pool on their heads. Small children ran everywhere, laughing and shrieking in the delight of play. I wondered what things might have been like, if I could have had a childhood like that. I was a synth, and we did not have a childhood since we were born full-grown. My attention was captured by one of the robed males and a female with six strings of red beads tied around her waist. They were right in front of me, so I could not help but see all that transpired.

Without a word the female bent over and grasped her own ankles. The male parted his robe at waist level, revealing a long, glistening, pink linking rod. The male grasped the female around the waist, and with a loud grunt, thrust the linking rod into her. With increasingly louder grunts, the male pushed in and out of the female so hard that at times her feet left the ground. She gave out an ululating cry with each hard thrust. The male let loose with one long loud groaning yell, gave one last hard thrust, and stopped moving. He did not pull out of the female, who still moved her hips in slow circles. This went on for a long time before they both cried out and the act was finished.

The female went on her way, followed by the children that had watched the mating. The male’s lengthy rod still projected out from his robe as he stood and waited. Another female bent before him, and he linked with her. Six females would mate with him before his linking organ shrank down into his robes. He walked over to one of the fires and was served food from the pot in a round metal bowl. Once he had taken a bite, the other males came for their share of the food. One of the males coming to the fire for his dish of food, had an erection. The male who had mated with all the females jumped to his feet, and roaring in anger, knocked down the male with the erection, and kicked him hard a few times. The kicked male crawled away into the darkness beyond the fires.

The robed male ate what was in his bowl in a few bites, and when he rose up, I could see his linking rod once more projecting from his robe. He roared loudly as he grabbed the nearest female, and thrust into her so hard that she squealed in pain. Roaring loudly each time, he mated in the same violent way with all twenty females in the group. After he sat down by the fire again, and was served another bowl of the food, which he ate at a more leisurely pace.

The robed male followed three of the females into the large tent. A young male untied me and took me to a place under the trees outside the camp where the rest of the males congregated. At once, I observed a most interesting thing: one of the taller males linking with another of the males. I did not know that such a thing could be, and wondered what kind of linking organ a male possessed. The young male behind me shoved me forward until I stood in front of the mating pair. The standing one of the pair roared at me, showing an impressive set of long, pointed teeth. He pulled out of the other male, and pushed him aside. The smaller male scuttled off into the trees and huddled in the grass with a few other males.

Four of the larger males took hold of me and pushed me down, so that I knelt with my butt facing the Roarer, as I thought of him. He grabbed me by the waist, and made the discovery that I did not come equipped with a hole in that spot. His fingers probed, and he prodded with his linking rod, as if he could not believe that the expected linking organ was not there. Giving up, he had me turned over, and with another of the teeth baring roars, fingered my balls, and played with my linking rod, until I spurted into his cupped hand. Strutting from male to male, he showed off the oily, black semen he had taken from me. After going full circle, he stopped in front of me, and swallowed down my machines.

I never expected that such a thing could happen! What would I do if my experiment worked on this male? I need not have been concerned. Hours after everyone had gone to sleep and the camp was silent, a loud scream ripped apart the peaceful silence. At once the camp was in an uproar. Things quieted down once the robed male took charge of things. He sent the females and the children back into their tents; and with gestures sent other males to bring the screamer to him. The screamer turned out to be Roarer who had eaten my machines.

Those who carried him between them dropped him at the robed male’s feet. At that moment, dark red fluid spurted from Roarer’s mouth, and he went limp. Those who had seen Roarer eat what had come out of me, moved back away from me. Soon I faced the robed one alone over the body of Roarer. The robed male looked at me quizzically. I stared back at him. Roaring, he leaped over the body, and crashed against me. I stood my ground. He did everything possible to get me to bend before him. I stood immovable. Finally, he gave up the uneven struggle, and removing his robe, bent over and presented himself to me. I had no interest in linking with a male, so I left him standing as he was and went over to sit in front of the large tent.

I heard a rustling behind me. One of the females walked silently past me, stopped, and turned to face me. It was Six-string. After taking me in with her eyes, she turned and bent over. Her swollen, pale pink, linking organ gaped open, and fluid dripped from it onto the ground. I sensed many eyes watching as I took hold of her waist and thrust my linking rod into her. She was silent at my first two thrusts, but at the third she gave out one of the ululating cries, and they continued until I spurted into her with a moan of pleasure. I waited while she rotated her hips against me, and cried out in pleasure. She faced me again and rubbed her round belly with a satisfied look on her face.

One by one, I was presented with twenty swollen linking organs, and I linked with each one. Only four of the twenty were filled with my machines. These died five days later in much the same way as the Roarer: one giving birth to something half flesh and half synth at the moment of death. I broke the neck of this monstrosity and placed it beside its dead mother. The remaining females no longer presented themselves to me for mating, and I was content to leave things that way. I saw no need to kill every female with my synthec.

The round bellies of the females grew even rounder: one day one squatted in front of me, and pulled a small replica of a male out from her linking organ. She handed the wet, slippery little creature, which was still attached to her through a thick red cord that disappeared inside her, to me. I looked the long, skinny creature over. It came complete with a tiny linking rod and balls, and as I leaned forward to have a better look, the little linking rod rose up and a pink fluid squirted into my eyes. I handed the creature back to the female, and wiped my face. With grunts and gestures of gratitude, the female crawled off with her young.

Another very rounded female squatted before me, and produced a miniature replica of a female from within her linking organ. This she handed to me, and I looked it over. It was as chubby as the male replica had been thin. This creature came complete with a small linking organ, which I touched with my finger. The creature squirmed under my touch and the female hissed in alarm. I handed the creature back to her, and she scuttled off, hunching over it protectively.

Before another female could present me with yet another of the replicas, I stood up and made my way to the male’s compound. There Robes, clad in the torn remnants of his dark robe, was being ridden hard by the male I called Grunter. Other males, their linking rods erect, waited in line behind Grunter for their turn. I waited patiently, as one by one, they thrust into Robe, and when they had all finished, and Robe crawled away on his belly, I showed them I wanted one of the synth beasts saddled.

When the saddled beast was brought to me, I took Grunter over to the large tent and indicated that it was now his. He grunted loudly and roared. A four-string female came out of the tent. He roared at her. She bent over, and with a noisy series of grunts, as befitted his name, he thrust his long pink rod into her. I mounted the synth beast and left them to go at it. I heard their cries of pleasure as I rode from the camp. I gave the beast its head and it took me swiftly back to the place where I had first entered the habitat. I set it loose, and made my way out.

* * *
The next six spheres I came to were all places of desolation, in which nothing of interest existed for me. The seventh held a blue sea and tree covered islands of every size; and there were bios, many bios. Becoming more desperate to return to the Center, I no longer held back when it came to infecting females with my machines. When I departed that sphere, one thousand, four hundred and sixty-three females had met their deaths because of me.

In a place of snow and ice, five hundred and two breathed their last. And in a place that was one large city, with a billion bios living in it, I killed six thousand, nine hundred and forty five of the females before moving on to a new place.

When I arrived at the new sphere, I intercepted a message from one of the Collectors telling that it had just delivered a female bio to one of the collection points.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#773438 by Not Available.


© Copyright 2003 Petronella60 -on hiatus (nellievrolyk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/732469-Thistledown-Chapter-4