*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/735347-This-is-Not-About-Poupon
Rated: ASR · Article · Educational · #735347
(For a contest). This explains the mystery that is Gray.
         Gray is the result of a fight between black and white. When exact opposites on the color spectrum unite, clash, or mate- a Gray is born. Gray exists solely for the peace of the world. Shame on you for thinking Gray so bland when Gray is out there keeping the peace! Gray is the flood barrier, and never asks to be more. How could it be?! It would be transformed into an entirely different being, and in such a state, I could not be paid to care.

         Gray is the love child of opposites. Gray is what was swept under the rug as the evident ending to the saying "opposites attract" (and no, it does not take offense to being left out of its fair share of the Famous Quips circuit). Of course, we know (by unwritten law of attraction) that the opposites will eventually find themselves, in one way or another, procreating. And what comes of all this procreating and merry-making? The love child known as Gray. Keep up, will you?! I've already mentioned the said fact.

         Gray is the chill in the dead of winter, the smell of the lifeless, the taste of the chemical. But Gray is far from dead, for it is born of love or war- either of which requires a great deal of energy to sustain. Gray is the midcourt, the 50 yard line- compromise. It's full of possibilities; its potential is great- a tug here, a tug there, and Gray is something else, entirely. Gray becomes a plain color.

         Gray is something of an elusive cabal. Perhaps, if we passed it along in threads of whispers, we could unravel its mysteries (for, as we all know, a whisper is the fastest way to spread a secret). It's a bit of an alias, too. In Europe, it's Grey, and sure, Pangaea broke in such a way that Europe was to be civilized first, but to hell with the civilities! They only mean that the European chimps could wipe themselves clean before the North American ones. Who really knows which Grey is Gray? Choose wisely, my friend.

         So what have we learned about Gray? Please, do try to keep up. We've learned nothing. We've learned nothing because Gray is kinetic, and all of the aforementioned should have already been noted or otherwise, experienced. Gray is not a lesson to be learned.
© Copyright 2003 star*struck needs an upgrade (starstruck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/735347-This-is-Not-About-Poupon