*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/736846-The-wings-of-love
by lg
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #736846
this is my real story, just my feeling. hope u guys give me your opinions, thanks.
The wings of love
That year, I didn’t know if it was God’s idea or my destiny that let me meet you. Going through with an Internet line, I fell in love with you who from another side of the earth. We are enjoying the fragrance of love in our virtual world. Shuttling between reality and the virtual world, has me confused.

Whenever night arrives, I take a walk alone at the lonely street. I look up at the sky with countless stars unconsciously. There is a star right there, saying hi to me so far with sparkle light. It seems that you are smiling for me.
Facing the truth of the real world, we are separated into two different countries. Still remember our dreams? Sooner or later, we will hand in hand go to the world that belong to us. How much I do just want to lie into your warm arms saying I love you right now. I do want to tell you I miss you so much loudly.

The distance between heart and heart seem zero that tie together inseparably. Wish I had wings of love that can take me to the place where you are. Darling, can you feel my love that flying in the air? Waiting for the day that we are going to make dreams come true. I will be with you forever.
© Copyright 2003 lg (eric810374 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/736846-The-wings-of-love