*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/739128-Triple-the-Trouble-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Teen · #739128
Tory,Troy and Tristan..and unexpected suprises...
Tory tried to get away from Jackson but he held tighter.Troy grabbed Hanger and slammed him against the wall.Tristan grabbed Jackson and pinned him to the floor."What do you think you were going to do to my sister?" Tristan asked."N..Nothing." Jackson mumbled.Tristan and Troy made the boys go down the stairs then kicked them out locking the doors.Tory had her cell phone in her hand and was crying she called Mike.He said he'd be over in a few minutes.Tristan grabbed his sister in his arms to comfort her and Troy did the same.Then she heard a knock on her bedroom door,Mike had been let in by her brother and Mike had locked the front door back.Mike wrapped his arm's around Tory and pulled her close to get a reaction out of her."OW..." she screamed."What's wrong babe?" he asked.Mike noticed scratch's on Tory's stomach,he ran his fingers along them and then grinned sadly.Tristan and Troy put their blades in their shoes again and grinned.Tory looked out the window were Jackson and Hanger were talking.Tristan and Troy watched slowly as Hanger and Jackson went down the road.They heard gunshots far off and thats when Mike,Tory,Troy and Tristan ran down their street.

Tristan came up and saw Jackson and Hanger in the middle of a crowd of people who were standing over the boys lying on the ground.Tristan and Troy pushed into the middle of the circle with Mike and Tory.Tory crouched down and put Jackson's head in her lap."What happend,who saw what happend,anyone?" she asked a tear running down her cheek.Hanger was unconcious.Mike had his hand on Hanger's arm which was gushing blood."Yes,a few kids about your age ran down here and shot them and ran off.I don't know why." a old lady said sadly.Tory wiped her eyes and looked at Mike.Paramedics arrived with a police officer."We're their friends." Tory said as they let her in the back of the ambulance with both boys.Tristan looked at Tory and Troy."With how the lady described the kids it sounds like this neighborhood's gang caught up to them." Mike said and hugged Tory who was crying.Troy got out as the paramedics wheeled the boys into the emergency room.Tristan grabbed Mike and Tory.Troy stopped and looked at them."Mike and Tor go check on them in a bit and meet us in the lobby.Troy time to call the gang and tell them." Tristan said.Mike went to wash up while Tory stood outside the bathroom drying her face.Mike came out and hugged Tory.Tory and Mike walked to the lobby and sat with a grim looking Troy.Tristan stood by the entrance."Kila,Wings and Griffin.They sounded upset." Troy said as Tory sat beside him.

Kila walked in with black pants on and a black shirt with regular shoes.Wings and Griffin wore the same.A doctor came out."Are they okay?" Tory asked."Yes,ma'am,They are both in the icu and will remain there for observation." he said and walked off.Kila and Wings looked after the doctor.Tory got up and followed the doctor.She was let back into the room to see Hanger.As she entered the room his heart beat faded and he coded.The doctor pushed her out of the way and ran to him and pushed the code button.Tory ran out to see her brothers.The doctor came out five minutes later."Sorry,Ma'am but your friend died." the doctor added and left.Carlie also known as Kila and Carl also known as Wings left the room with Griffin.Tory followed them."Carlie,what's up with them hanging in this gang's territory?" Tory asked them."Tory,is their a chance you could help us get the gang that did this to us or not?" Kila asked."Yes,but it depends really on who it is." Tory said grinning.They all headed out toward the car and joined Kila and Wings,Griffin was getting angry at Troy and Mike.Mike started to talk but stopped as they arrived at Tory's house.They got out and went inside to talk.Carlie and Carl went home with Griffin.Tory called Derek,"Derek,who's all in this neighborhood's gang?" she asked and listened."Jordan,Rick,Eric,Westin,Andrew and Austin." he said listing them off.Tory thanked him and hung up.As soon as she was off the phone she slipped into a pair of short shorts and a red shirt."Guy's stay here,i'm going out,i'll be back later." she said and left them there.

Tory pulled into the local club.She entered the room and the music hit her like a bomb.She walked over to a boy "Do you know where Jordan is?" she asked in a sweet voice."Over there" the boy pointed in a corner where a boy with black hair stood,the roots were blonde but he looked good.He was talking with five other boys.She suspected them to be the others.She walked over to him."Hi Jordan." she said smiling.He smiled back,"What's up?" he asked grinning."Jordan,who's this?" she asked pointing at the others."Thats Rick,Eric,Westin,Andrew and Austin they're all my buds." he added.They all waved.She smiled."So you the new girl?" he asked looking her over."Yes,so you shot my friends,what's up with that.Hanger's dead.You killed him.Jack's still in the hospital." she grabbed his arm as he went to touch her shoulder."Don't" she said pushing him against the wall.She heard the other boys circle her."You killed one of my best friends.More like one of my old gang members,you know what we have to do don't you?" she asked.He grinned.

She heard a boy's voice and then felt a hand grab her shoulder."Tory," the voice was light and made her feel happy.She had one hand pressed against Jordan's shoulder which was pinning him against the wall.She watched as the boy came into view."Derek,what are you doing here?" she asked sadly.Derek smiled,"Jordan,did you really kill her friend?" he asked and pulled Tory off of Jordan.Jordan shrugged,"Tory,i'm part of this gang." Derek said grinning.Jordan looked at Tory.Tory heard footsteps.Two hands touched her shoulders.Troy and Tristan were behind her.Mike came up next to them."Jordan,these are my brothers and my boyfriend." she smiled.Jordan grinned."You're out numbered." Eric said pressing closer."No they aren't." they heard a girl's voice.Carl,Carlie and Griffin popped up behind them.They all circled eachother.Griffin poked Eric and laughed."They wimp's." he said and grabbed Jordan instead.Jordan tried to get out of his grip.Wings punched the boy in the stomach.They all got kicked out of the club for fighting.

Wings,Kila,Griffin,Troy,Tristan,Tory and Mike ran to the cars and drove off.As they arrived at Mike's house,they watched as a few cars drove by and sighed.Mike noticed a car across the street from their house."Hey,doesn't that shadowie figure look like Jace?" Tory got off the bed and walked to the window."Hey it does,let's go say hi to him." they all headed outside and walked to the car and snuck up on him.As Mike tapped Jace's shoulder,he waves behind his shoulder dismissivly "Shh,Im watching something." Tristan grinned "Whatcha lookin at?" Jace jumped and turned around stunned."Just..Um..You know..Bird Watching." Carlie smiled "What specie?" Jace looked at them "Yellow..Uh.. breasted..Uh speckled sparrow." Carlie looked suprised."Really,My aunt bird watches and she's never mentioned that rare species." that made Jace grin.

"Jace what are you doing here,really?" Tory asked suspicious.

"I've seen you just about everywhere i've gone."

Jace looked around,"So,did you get your nails done,Tory?" that changed the subject."No" she answered."We'll I need to go,my girlfriend might be worried." he started his car and pulled out leaving.Mike wrapped his arm around Tory's waist."Let's get back inside before the thunderstorm hits."He said to all of them,they all ran to the house,and entered.Tristan and Troy sat on the floor in front of their bed playing the playstation togther in their bedroom.Tory sat on their beds with Mike.Mike kissed her neck,she wiggled in his arms.His eyes darted to the window then back to her.Carlie sat beside Troy leaning her head on his arm.Tristan had Wings and Griffin beside him."Hey guys,can you contat Tara.We haven't seen her around lately,Since shes in the gang too." Troy asked.Tristan threw his cell phone to Wings.Wings dialed and gave the phone to Tristan."Hey,come over.You know where we live now?Okay." he said.A few minutes later Carlie came back upstairs with Tara.Tara sat on Tristan's lap."We got dumped.." Tristan and Troy told the girls.Mike held Tory on his lap.Carlie ran her finger over Troy's arm.Troy rubbed her arm and went back to the game with Tristan.

Mike stayed in the room with Tristan,Troy,Wings and Griffin.The girls went with Tory to her bedroom.Tory smiled at Carlie and Tara.Tristan ran into the room."Hey,search the internet for Jace." he said leaving.Tory turned her computer screen on and went on the internet searching.It came up with a police department badge next to his id."GUYS,WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" she screamed out scared.Mike,Troy,Tristan,Griffin and Wings ran in.They grinned as Tory turned around quickly blocking the view of the screen."You know how Jace has been stalking us..We have a problem.Jace is a police detective." she mumbled the last words.Mike read the page.Tory grabbed the phone beside her computer and put it on speaker phone,she called Jace.Her face a little pale."Jace,can you come over?We have to talk." she said sadly."Sure,Be right over." he said."Mike,guys stay in Tristan and Troy's room till he comes in my room then stand in the doorway." she said and they left the room.A few minutes later she heard the door.Jace came into the room,then as she smiled,her friends and brothers stood in the doorway.Mike,Tristan and Troy walked in,Tara,Wings,Griffin and Carlie stood in the doorway.Jace didn't notice.

She smiled and pushed him on the bed."Sit," she said.He smiled.She looked into his eyes,which were attached to her face,she could see something on his belt,She grabbed his belt and pulled the thing.It was gun in a holster."Why are you investigating us?" she asked giving the gun to Tristan."If you try to run,Carlie and the others know what to do." she said pointing at them,Each one holding a blade."I'm investigating,You and Tristan.Troy too,but Troy doesn't seem involved much.You being investigated because,your parents wanted to know what went on when they left you guys alone.You are all under arrest,for killing,your friend,Hanger.His father was mad about it happening,they told us also to make sure that you guys parent's know we are arresting you." he said getting up and pulling his handcuff's out.They heard the door open and they all scrambled.The swat team moved in,Someone pushed Tory down on the ground,she hit her head and didn't wake up.

Troy was being lead out in handcuff's to the back of a police van.He was put in beside Wings.Griffin was lead in next and then Carlie.Tara was put in next.A ambulance arrived and pulled across from the police van,two cops stood beside the van doors to watch the others get in.Tristan and Tory were missing along with Mike."There are atleast nine to ten,in there.So far we have five.Check the house and surrownding areas!" the sergant screamed.Two paramedic's ran inside the house with a stretcher inside,They came back out with a body on it.Troy investigated "What happend to..MY SISTER?" he screamed looking at the gurney,where his sister layed unconcious."Don't worry about her," he said as Mike was loaded in blocking Troy's view.Tristan was loaded next."That's all,It seems,we have to get Jackson from home." he said.They shut the van doors and thats all they remember till they heard the doors open again.They were each lead into cells.They were in pairs.They were then lead into a room to be questioned.Tristan beat his fist on the table,they had been searched at the house and they all lost their blades.

"Tristan,Like I just said,you have a choice,you can be tried as a adult and go to a real prison,or go to a special place,for people like you." the guy said getting angry.Tristan beat his fist on the table again,two officers walked in.Their faces were in grins."Okay,I'll talk,if you bring in my brother,and tell us what happend to my sister." he said.They brought Troy in slowly.Troy sat beside his brother,"Your sister,was injured when arrested,as far as we know,she was knocked out,she should be okay,but now is your turn to talk." he said.They all walked out after Tristan and Troy agreed.They were put in a cell with the others.They had all agreed.They were sent off in a bus.Two police officers pulled them out one by one,Tristan,Troy,Carl,Griffin and Mike went one way,with the guy cop.The lady helped Tara and Tory out.Tory was a little weak,her weakness was put aside when she saw the place.It was a huge four story mansion.Windows were on on the third floor along with the fourth.The cops walked the girls to the doors.Tory saw the boys being sent up the stairs with a butler.While the girls were welcomed.

"Boys,sleep in another section of the house,girls have the third floor,boy's sleep around on the fourth.So far we have about fourty to fifty students.You are to wash your own clothes,you eat in the dining hall with the other kids.If you are sick you go to the doctor that we have here on the first floor.If you have any questions I'm here or one of your roomates.You are two too a room.Breakfast at seven am sharp,don't be late.Lunch will be at twelve,and dinner will be at eight.Class begin at nine.You will go to my office at that time to pick up your schedules.Good luck kids.You are too stick up for yourself.We have atleast twenty-two girls here and they all are here for one reason or another.And I just noticed,It seems we have triplets in here now.Troy,Tory and Tristan.Okay.Well we have a library on the first floor in the back of the house.It has a selection of books,you get out of classes at four.From four until eight you can do whatever you want.Remind you there are armed guards blocking the only ways out of here.You have to have permission to leave class." she said finishing."This here is your guide,take them to their rooms.These two will share room 105." she said to the female guard,pointing at Tara and Tory,"This one will share room 104 with Hailey Bedford." that made Carlie grin.

"My names Krystyn I'll be showing you where to stay." the brown haired guard said walking over in a black suit."After you guys get situated.All of you are to meet in the living room." the lady that owned the place said.Tory and Tara walked side by side with Carlie.They past rooms where music was blasting."Oh yes,And she forgot to tell you,you can have parties,as long as no alchol or drugs are present.Boy's are premitted,and you go to bed whenever you like,but you have to be in bed before midnite.We come and check your rooms for any sign of a boy or anyone in your room." she said smiling.She stopped outside of room 104.She let Carlie in,Carlie near fell over at the sight of the room,the walls were covered in posters and the floor was a black color,there was two twin sized beds.Carlie waved as the door closed,Tory and Tara walked over across the hall."This shall be your room for you whole stay." she said opening the door to a plain room.Tara and Tory got to work putting up posters,their parents had given all their stuff to the school for them to have.Tory looked at her bed sheets.They were plain white.Her mother had packed her different changes.She put the changes in the closet with the boxes.She hung her clothes with Tara's into the walk in closet.

As they heard a knock at their door they were getting ready to leave,Carlie stood outside with Hailey,a girl th at was about seventeen,her skin was tan and her black hair in a pony tail.Tory scanned the girls blue eyes of why she was there.The girl looked away quickly as four girls walked toward them."Hey,Celestyn,Fawn,Cameron and Hannah,Meet Carlie,my new roomie,and her two friends.." she said."Names Tory,thats Tara." Tory finished for her."Hey," the girls said smiling.Tara came out with Tory and they started on their way in groups to the living room.As they entered the living room groups of kids sat on the floor and on the couches.The owner sat in a chair in front of the tv.Carlie,Tara and Tory searched for Mike,Tristan,Troy,Carl and Griffin,Finally they noticed the boys off in a corner.The girls went and sat beside them.Mike slipped something into Tory's hand as the owner,Miss.Westin looked away.Tory put it in her pocket.Four boys walked over,one sat beside Tory.The other sat beside her and kept poking her."Brook,Brandon,Angel and Carman don't pick on the new kids." Miss.Westin said.Two guards walked in.Both were boys.They guarded the exit.

Someone whispered in her ear,she flipped the person off and noticed it was one of the boys she heard Miss.Westin call."Names Angel,That ones Brandon and Brook and that one beside you is Carman." he said smiling.Her eyes wondered toward the front of the room.Miss.Westin had walked out for a second.Tory pulled the note out of her pocket."Tory,We got to seperate.I'm sorry,Can we still be friends? Mike." Tory lowered her eyes as a tear went down her cheek.She stood and moved over beside Carlie and Tara.Tara looked at her,a hand grasped hers and she sighed,the tear hit the persons hand.Miss.Westin walked back in with a folder."We would like to announce we have eight new students.Troy,Tristan and Tory who are triplets,Tara,Carlie,Carl,Griffin and Mike." she announced,the kids looked at the group.The group was let out five minutes later.Tory was helped off the floor by Tara and Carlie.Carlie took her outside where all the other kids were going.Carlie and Tara looked at Tory "What happend?" Tara insisted."Mike dumped me..." Tory mumbled and began to cry.Tears streaked down her cheeks.Carlie and Tara walked over to talk to Troy and Tristan alone.Troy came over and took his sister into his arms.

Tristan walked over to Mike and Griffin,Carl was standing there watching.Tristan and Carlie pushed Mike against the wall and Tara blocked his escape."Why did you dump my sister?" Tristan demanded.Two body guards ran toward the group.Tristan was pulled off of Mike along with Carlie."You guys don't fight." one of the guards said.Mike stood still,his eyes laughing at them.Tory walked off into the garden area,A guy stood working in it.Tory walked back out and toward the stable.Two horses were in there,they had nameplates over the stable door.One was just plain black one was white with black spots.Their was a pony in the back of Mystique's stable.Two boys walked over."Angel,Carman,Don't hurt her." two other boys said laughing.Angel had Carman shut the stable door and looked at her."What's wrong?" he asked her."My boyfriend dumped me." Tory told him,they walked out and sat at a table.Tory smiled as he took her hand.His friends looked at him Alayna walked over,"This is my sister." he said grinning,she looked at him and walked off nodding at some girls.

"My names Angel Benson,I'm seventeen,I was put in here for supplying my fourteen year old sister with alchol.I'm also in here for underage sex and getting her pregnant,and my mother caught me doing drugs,and of course shoplifting and assault." Angel said grinning."My names Tory,I'm seventeen too,I was put in here because we were being investigated for drugs,alchol,underage sex,and shoplifting,assault and other things." she mumbled out.Angel smiled as a car pulled into the driveway.A girl came out,"This is my ex-girlfriend and my baby boy,Matthew." he said pointing as a girl came over carrying a carseat and diaper bag."I'll be back in a few hours." the girl said putting the carseat on the table top and the diaper bag.A little boy with bright blue eyes stared at Angel.Angel nodded at the girl who got in her car and drove off.Angel took the baby out of the carseat slowly."He's eight months old." he said and put the baby against his chest.Alayna came over quickly with Brandon,Brook and Carman,They were playing with the baby.Alayna gave the baby a kiss and went to talk to her friends again along with the boys.Angel looked in the diaper bag and pulled out the baby's pacifier.He put it in his mouth and put the baby on the ground in the grass.

The little boy rolled over and smiled up at his daddy."I miss him,he's stays the nite with me,some nites,I can't get him to stop crying.I have to give him to my sister but he still crys.Sometimes I wish I had used protection,but sometimes I love Matthew so much I'd miss him." he said as Tory grabbed his hand.Tory grabbed the carseat and diaper bag,while Angel grabbed Matthew off the ground,they all walked in as kids started going in."You want to go upstairs to my room,The boys don't share rooms,since their is fifty rooms on the fourth floor,So I have Matthew a cradle and a playpen,and I have a rocking chair and some toys and some books." he said smiling as they all went into his room upstairs.She memorized the number and sat on his bed.He sat the baby in the playpen.Angel went into the bathroom.The clock struck seven."It's almost time for dinner." Angel said coming back out.Tory held Matthew in her arms,he was asleep.As he watched she cradled him,Angel sat beside her,finally the clock hit seven forty five.She got up and put the baby in the carseat fastening him in."Have alot of experince from by brother and sister.They probably miss me." she said sadly.

He took her hand and she carried the carseat while he carried the diaper bag.They went downstairs to the kitchen.Boys sat with their friends or girls.Angel sat down at a table,He pulled Tory into the seat next to him.Troy,Tristan,Griffin and Carl came and sat down.Mike was with a girl,across the room she could hear him making cracks about someone.She pushed her fingers through her hair.She felt a hand on her back,she smiled at Griffin.Griffin leaned his lips to her ear "Be careful,I hear this boy's trouble." that made Tory turn to Angel.Angel had the baby's carseat on the floor beside the table.He ate slowly along with the others."It seems Christian is throwing a party.He usually has some girls there." he said and that made her smile.Someone came to get Matthew early.The baby cried as it happend.Finally,they left dinner and the party started.Angel slowly slipped into the party,Tory danced with him for about a hour when she heard that the guards were settling in.Somebody had brought alchol,Tory,Troy,Tristan and Carlie were drinking and brought one to Angel.Angel started mumbling,he was drunk they could tell.He grabbed Tory's hand and he took her out of the room two doors down to his room.He closed and locked his bedroom door and walked her to the bed.

The sheets were cold on Tory's naked body.She felt Angel's head on her chest.She rubbed his cheek,"That was fun.." he said and closed his eyes.She looked at the clock,It was already eleven thirty."I have to go." she said half drunk half asleep.She slipped her dress on and ran out the door to her room downstairs.She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow Tara woke her up early in the morning to go to breakfast."Leave me alone.." She mumbled.Somebody knocked on the door,Tara opened the door to Angel,She walked out.Angel put his lips to her cheek,she turned and looked at him."Did we go all the way?" she askked."Yes.." he sighed.She kissed him and got up slowly,she slipped some pants on and a shirt.She skimmed the brush through her hair and scanned Angel,his black hair and brown eyes were so cute.She walked downstairs with him.They ended up sitting togther at a table.Miss.Westin walked over "I heard the party got a little out of control," she said to everyone."Alchol test's will be taken today on everyone of you kids.If you drank you will be questioned.If you had sex,we will do pregnancy tests.If you had alchol or sex a guard will be in front of your door all nite to make sure you stay in your rooms."

That made Angel and the others at the party look at eachother."I will call you in by name." She said smiling."Angel." he was taken back into the nurses office,He came back out sadly."Angel stand over near the elevator." Miss.Westin said sadly."Tory,Tara." they both went back and came back.They were both let back out.They scanned the crowd."Stand over there." after about three to four hours.They were sent to their rooms to wait.A hour later,they were all called into Miss.Westin's office seperatly."Tory,Tara." they both went in nervous."Your drug tests came back negative,your alchol tests came back positive,and your pregnancy tests came back....Tara yours was negative.Tory yours was negative." that made Tory smile.They all headed back into the bedrooms to sleep.As Tara fell asleep she woke maybe a hour later to hear a scream.She jumped out of her bed and ran into the hall to hear a scream again.Guards ran through the halls and entered across from her room,she entered next,Tory lay on the floor.A pool of blood around her body and Tara's."TARA,TORY!" kids came from other rooms,The hall was wide enough."Call 911" one of the female guards screamed.They searched for the source of bleeding."She's dieing,tell them to hurry!" the male guard said slipping his hand on Tara's chest.Tory was mumbling something while she spit blood.

Troy and Tristan walked into the hall with Carl and Griffin behind them.Then came Mike who nearly fainted but the others caught him.Siren's came from close by,finally after about five minutes paramedic's rushed in,Tara was barely breathing.Tory had fainted.They put Tory on a gurney first.Then they put Tara on another.Two ambulances were loaded."I'm going with Tory.Griffin,Mike,Carl go with Tara.Carlie come with us." He got into the ambulance with Carlie and Tristan.They pulled out fast and the other ambulance followed,Tory mumbled something "I love you guys," he said.They pulled into the hospital as Tory passed out and wasn't moving or talking.They were put into the waiting room and the others followed.Miss.Westin had followed with two body guards that were off duty,She has about six total.She sat across from them with the guards.Troy was crying,"Let me call mom." he told Tristan and got up,he used the phone,"Mom,Tory's hurt,we don't know if she'll make it.Shes at county general." he said then hung up to call Tara's parents.They all arrived as the doctor came out."We had to give Tara five blood transfusions,she was stabbed five times in the stomach,we fixed her up.As for Tory,we had to give her multiple units of blood.She was stabbed atleast twelve times,in the stomach and chest,her wrists were sliced.I need to know what happend,You need to catch who did this." he said.

Griffin looked at Miss.Westin,she grabbed the walkie talkie that connected back to the house."Kendall,you and Keith ask each set of boys and their roommates if they were in their room at that time of nite.Kyria you and Krystyn ask the girls." she gave it back to the guard that sat beside her.Kids looked at The group since they had guards watching them with guns.Troy and Tristan sat with their parents,their little brother on their lap and their little sister.A few minutes later the walkie talkie beeped."Miss.Westin,We found out boys were missing from their rooms last nite.Their names are Chad Micheals,Dakota Tarn,Douglas Wenders and we found out from the girls that Elisha Wenerow and Fawn Fadel were out of their rooms at that time too.We questioned the children and found out Elisha was with Douglas in the library studying.Fawn was with Dakota were in one of the empty classrooms having sex.Chad was unaccounted for along with one more student we have not named yet which was....Erin Monager...Forest says he didn't see Ford in their room." one of the guards said."Keith we need you to get here with your sister." Miss.Westin said "And bring Ford with you,don't tell him why." she said.A hour later Keith showed up,with a smile he brought Ford in and made him sit next to Miss.Westin.The doctor came back out and sat beside Troy."Tara came out of a coma just now,we now know that she will be doing fine..Tory has not woken,we had to restart her heart once.We don't think she'll make it through the night.We need to find out who did this." he said sadly.

"I need to see Tara alone." Miss.Westin said."And with Troy here." she said helping him up.They all went with the doctor sadly.They entered Tara's room.Her eyes scanned hers.Troy hugged Tara and rubbed her cheek.She cringed in pain."Did you see who did this to you and my sister?" he asked her."Yes..It was Ford.Ford raped me and Tory.Tory cried and finally he just stabbed her and went after me when i got up to run." she said and began to cry.He ran out of the room and Miss.Westin ran after him.Ford sat in a chair,Troy pulled Ford up and pushed him against the wall."YOU RAPED THEM,AND TRIED TO KILL THEM!" he screamed throwing them against the wall.Keith and Kyria pulled Troy and Tristan off of Ford.The two other security guys grabbed Ford.They grabbed the handcuffs from their back pocket."Ford Johnson you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Tara and Tory.And the rape of them.We will read you your right on the way to jail." The oldest one said walking him out.Troy hugged Tristan and cried.His parent's looked at eachother and looked at Miss.Westin."Keith Kyria i need you two to go watch the two girls make sure noone but the doctors enter with id's." she said.Keith walked off with his sister to the emergency unit.Gun in its holster he stood inside the room.

Tara had Kyria watch her.Keith looked at Tory,she looked peaceful.Tory moaned,Keith walked over and grabbed her hand.She squeezed it,her eyes opened quickly to see him smiling down on her.She squeezed his hand again."Tory,what's wrong?" he asked and used his other hand to call for a nurse."I don't want them in here." she shot back at him."They need to check you." he said sadly,letting go of her hand so she wouldn't get angry.She grabbed his hand and pulled it to her lips.She kissed the top of his hand.His sandy blonde hair was spiked,his blue eyes scanned hers.The only thing that made him look away was when the doctor entered."Your awake.Tory,your parent's are here.Tara is okay,we were waiting for you to wake.You were stabbed multiple times.Ford was arrested.We heard he raped you.We were thinking of doing a pregnancy test but we will have to wait till tomorrow,when we know for sure your out of danger." he said.Keith smiled down at her and she grinned.

"Keith,how old are you?" she asked."Just turned nineteen." he said and looked at her.Blood was covering her wrist bandages."Tomorrow's me and my brothers birthday.We turn eighteen." she said sadly."And i'll be in the hospital." she said crying.Keith sat beside her,she ran her hand over his cheek,his perfectly tanned skin was hot to her touch.He smiled,"So where will you go when you turn Eighteen?" he asked."I can't go home,because the school will release us.My brothers will probably go to their friends and live with them.I will probably get a job and live with them." she said sadly."I have a apartment not to far from the school." he said."So,do you mean you want me to move in with you?" she asked looking at him happily."Yes" he said smiling."Okay," she told him.Two minutes later her brothers entered with her parents.Nathan ran to his sisters bed."Sissy." he said sadly."Brother." she said giving him a kiss."Give me Callie." she said and took her into her arms.She cringed with pain and gave the baby back and began to cry.

"When I get out,and I'm let out of school,I'm moving in with Keith." she told them.Her parents smiled and gave her a hug.The doctor came in and made them all leave.Keith had to take off to go to sleep.He had Kendall on duty for him.She fell asleep for the rest of the nite only to wake twice crying in pain.The next morning she was woke for a pregnancy test.Kendall had left early in the morning and Keith was there.She stayed in bed and she had a blood test taken.She watched tv and had Keith's hand.He kissed her,she smiled.The doctor came back about two hours later."Good news sweetheart.Your not pregnant." he said.She smiled at Keith.Keith nodded as Tara entered,being wheeled in a wheel chair by Kyria.Kyria sat next to her brother.Tara took Tory's hand.Finally after a while Tara left with Kyria.

Around two weeks later,Tory was let out of the hospital.She was now legal age,she got in the car beside Keith.Keith and her were engaged,they were going to visit her family.Troy was engaged to Carlie who had just turned eighteen and Tristan was engaged to Tara.Tory grabbed Keith's hand,she had to tell them the good news.To them it may be scary.She let go as they finally pulled into her parent's house.She saw Griffin getting ready to move out.She walked into her house with Keith at her side,Her brothers greeted her,Nathan ran in next.He kissed his sister's cheek.Troy and Tristan hugged and kissed her.Next was her parents.Her father gave her a hug and a kiss along with her mother.They went into the living room.She made her family sit."Mom,Dad,Guy's,I'm pregnant." she finished smiling.Her family seemed suprised.

Eleven months later,she had given birth to a eight pound,twenty-one inch long baby boy.His name was Casper.He's two months old,she was tired from his crying all nite.Keith had gone to work a hour early.Tory picked the baby up out of the crib and carried the baby in her arms.They now lived in a three room house.She slipped Casper into his carseat that waited in the car for her trip to see her family.They hadn't seen him since a few weeks ago.His light brown hair was small.His misty blue eyes were shut.He was asleep as she arrived at her parents.Her mother took the baby's carseat."I haven't slept well,Casper keeps crying." she said.Her brothers walked in.Troy was holding his one year old daughter,Nicole.Tristan was holding his infant son,George.Nicole was struggling to get to the baby's."Casper is awake." Nathan said running into the room from the living room.His hair nicely combed.He was going on seven.Callie was going on two.She walked into the room whining."Keith had gone back to the school to his job." she said sadly.Nathan came back into the room two minutes later with his homework for first grade.

© Copyright 2003 brokenheart (brokeheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/739128-Triple-the-Trouble-Part-2