*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/746842-sarahs-dream
by Gwen
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Romance/Love · #746842
Sarah's Dream
Sarah jerked as she woke from the dream. She felt sick for a moment. It seemed so real. She felt her heart beating against the walls of her chest as if it had pulled loose of it's moors and was rattling around trying to find an opening in order to escape the pain.

Sarah tossed back the covers and sat up. She groggily looked around trying to separate the threads of the dream from the reality she had awakened into. Her heart began to slow it's thudding. The pressure in her chest hadn‘t subsided and her chest felt full to bursting with unreleased sobs. She rubbed her hands over her face and felt the moisture of her tears. Joe. Not even in sleep could she escape his effect on her.

In her dream, everything had been as it was before. They were together and everything was wonderful. Until suddenly, Joe’s angry, pinched face was right up close to hers as he snarled, “You can never leave me, Sarah. I’ll find you.”



© Copyright 2003 Gwen (gzocco at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/746842-sarahs-dream