*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/746984-Little-Brothers
by Becca
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #746984
Little Brothers tend to be rathers annoying for us big sisters....
Little Brothers



         Little brothers tend to be rather annoying for us big sisters. They make us scream, yell, and want to pluck their hair out. But when we yell at them to get out of our lives, they put on their best puppy faces and run to their rooms ‘crying’. Then we regret what we say and tell them we didn’t mean it like that. They turn around with a big smile and continue their daily routine of annoyance. Then we regret we said that! And we sometimes wonder why mommy and daddy didn’t didn’t give us little sisters instead.
         Then there’s the ‘Little Brothers Guide to Annoy Big Sisters Handbook’. We big sisters can’t see it, but they can! And when they make us scream and yell, it’s a ‘mission accomplished’. There are many rules in that book and I often wonder if he just makes it up on the spot. I sometimes ponder on how many pages it has and if they actually had to memorize every rule. Oh and how about when they get a ‘mission accomplished’, they send some invisible letter- that we can’t see- to their commander (wonder who he is) and they move a rank higher in their group. What about their song of allegiance:

Yo,Yo,Yo, we're little brothers!
We’re small, but we have to keep strong
and annoy our big sisters,
but they forgive us when we out on our smily faces!
Oh! Yo, Yo, Yo, Little brothers!
Put your hands up cause we’re little brothers!
Put your hands up cause we’re little brothers!
Put your hands up cause we’re little brothers!


Now why can’t we big sisters have one of those?!
         And then when they want us to play with them, it usually means getting out just straighten hair and our perfectly manicured nails dirty and ruined! But if we say no, they put on their puppy faces again and say we hate them. Of course, we are so used to this routine that we ignore them, but when they start to scream and cry, we give in and go play in the dirt. I always wonder why that never works on us big sisters. I mean, we can yell and threat them to play with our barbies and dolls, but they say no and run to mommy.
         When we call them stupid or say their dumb, they put on the puppy faces- this is a routine that gets annoying- and start to sniffle, but when they call us stupid or dumb, they have every right to laugh and not feel sorry. Then we big sisters, grit out teeth, silently scream, and tell them to shut-up. But then they start to cry and once more say we hate them. Then we stomp up to our rooms and scream in our pillows. Why do little brothers always make us feel sorry, but they have every right not to be?!
         When we have our friends come over, our little brothers need to follow us around. We tell them to go and play with their friends, but they say no because they want to hang out with us. So we let them and they end up playing pranks on us and scream when we tell them to go home. Then they run from us crying and we finally get to hang out with our friends. But when we get home, our parents question us about the whereabouts of our little brother and we tell them he came home, but oh no! he didn’t. So now your in trouble by your parents for not being responsible. When they do end up finding our little brother, they scowl at us and we are left with a guilty and angry conscious. Why do little brothers have a need to do things like that?
         But little brothers aren’t all bad and no good. Sure they may be annoying, but we big sisters still love them without realizing, right? At school we’ll stand up to them and when they thank us we say it was nothing and return to our friends. Silently we feel delighted, but we’ll never admit that to our little brothers. And when it’s thundering and lightening outside, they crawl into our rooms and tell us they’re scared. We’ll reassure them that lightening is just electricity coming down to kill them. And when they start to tremble nd start to cry, we tell them it’s okay and that we were just kidding. Sometimes we may be bossy and they’ll whine, but we’ll pop out the cookies! They’ll put on a big smile and whisper that is was for after dinner. Then we’ll smirk and say it’s okay as long as they don’t tell mommy. And as you two eat the cookies, you’ll laugh and tell jokes. Little brothers look up to us big sisters and we need to set a good example. Ask them who their favorite person in the whole world is and chances are they’ll say it’s us big sisters!
         The older you two get, the more and more closer you’ll get and we big sisters will realize that little brothers aren’t so annoying, but rather funny. Like my little brother and I, we’ll sneak into each others room at night and tell each other about ‘secret’ things. We’ll ask each other things about girls and boys and tell jokes. We’ll laugh so hard our mother will come in and ell at us to go to sleep. But when it’s all quiet again, we’ll sneak back into each others room. Of course we’ll still argue and fight, I mean that’s our job towards each other! But deep down inside we still love each other. i don’t know what I would do if I lost my little brother. Sure he’s annoying at times, but he’s still my best friend and my little brother.
© Copyright 2003 Becca (cutiepie_55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/746984-Little-Brothers