*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/748973-Joshs-Story
by Kakyo
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #748973
This is Josh's story about accepting his size, and more...
         So, my name is Josh, and I'm a regular college student, not a jock, and I do all the normal things college kids do. Of course, I am gay, but it's not that big a deal anymore, thank god. But there was one thing that I had been hiding for years now. See I'm not an average sized college student I'm not hugely fat or anything, but I am overweight, about 225 lbs. A couple of years ago, I had somehow stumbled onto this group of people on the internet who liked fat guys, and some people even wanted to feed guys to make them fatter. This was a remarkably novel idea to me, all my life I had been told that being fat was bad, and not attractive. Now, I'm really shy, and kind of timid, but lately I had been becoming more bolder. So in my sophomore year of college, that I decided to come out of the shadows and stop just being a lurker at all the gainer sites, and try to meet some people.
         One night, sometime in the middle of October, I sent a message to one of the guys that showed up when I searched some of the gainersites for people in my area and age range. It was the first time I had ever talked to anybody about these feelings, and I was extremely nervous about what to say and how to act. Turned out, that the guy's name was Mike, and he was really dissarming. So I got a little more confident and talked to the guy. Mike asked me how big I wanted to be, and I told him that I had never really thought of getting bigger, I just liked being big, and was looking for someone who wouldn't care that I am fat, like most of the guys on the gay scene would. Mike asked if I liked eating, which I did, and if I liked playing with his tummy, which I of course did, and Mike said that I should try gaining, just see if I liked it. We talked long into the night, we had really hit it off, and we made plans to meet up next weekend.
         That week was the longest week of my life. It went my so slow, but finally it was friday, the night I was going to meet Mike in person. He had a romantic night planned for us, dinner at a nice restaurant and a movie at his place, which had a full entertainment system, high definition widescreen tv, surround sound, extremely cushy and comfortable couches, the works. When our entrees came, my jaw dropped about a foot, I had never ever seen larger portions, it was unbelievable. I picked up my fork and started eating, it was delicious, the best tasting thing I had ever had. We chatted and talked while we ate, and I didn't concentrate on what I was eating until all of a sudden I realized that my plate was empty. I looked at Mike and he looked at me with the cutest smile ever, and I realized that I didn't have to be ashamed of eating so much, even though he had eaten less than half of his entree. Pretty soon dessert came, a large very decadent and delicious looking piece of cheesecake drizzled with chocolate sauce and covered in sugary fruit preserves. We shared it, and somehow I think he only got a few bites of it.
         After dinner we went back to Mike's house, and he led me into the living room and he left me there to get comfortable while he fixed us a drink and put his doggy bag in the fridge. I looked around, kind of scoped the place out, and i noticed that every surface had a candy bowl filled with chocolate on top of it, I didn't question it, but wondered how he stayed so slim with all this candy around. He came back in with two large margarita glasses filled to the brim, He had remembered that my favorite drink were margaritas. He is such a sweet guy. He put the movie in, and turned the lights down and sank into the couch next to me. Sometime during the beginning of the movie, he kind of slid over and leaned into me, and I put my arm around his shoulder, he was cold, so I hugged him closer to warm him up a bit. Sometime soon, I unconsciously began reaching into one of the couple of bowls of candy and began munching on them. He started rubbing my belly in slow circular motions, and then he nuzzled my ear with his nose and we started kissing. He pulled away for a second to whisper "Mmm, chocolatey, just the way I like 'em" and then pulled me back into the kiss.
         Pretty soon the movie was entirely forgotten, and there were clothes all over the place. I was laying back on the couch and Mike was kneeling over me, rubbing and massaging my belly and sucking on my nipple at the same time. I was so hot, he was making me feel pleasure I never even dreamed of, and he was just playing with my chubbies, he wasn't even fucking me or touching my cock. It was the absolute most pleasureable experience of my life.
         That was the beginning of our relationship. We lived relatively close together, so I would head over to his place after classes let out, and we'd just kind of talk and watch movies order a pizza or two, and just hang out. Usually on the weekends when we didn't need sleep, things would get a little steamier, if you catch my drift.
         Around our month anniversary, one Fridaynight, we had just come back from dinner and Mike asked me if I would want to try something. "I want to feed you during sex." I was a little confused, but he convinced me saying "You love eating, and you love sex, why not do the two together?" So I agreed, although a bit tentatively. He brought me into his bedroom and I was amazed by how much food he had all over the place. He had cheesecakes, and dark chocolate cakes, and what looked like milk to help wash the cakes down. He started kissing me, and began to move me towards the bed while relieving me of my clothes as we went. As he backed me up into the bed, I fell down on it completely naked with him on top of me, also naked. He knealed up and grabbed a cake, and took a handful of it and began to feed it to me, I licked tentatively at first, and Mike pushed harder and I was forced to take a huge bite of it. He continued feeding me the cake with one hand while grinding his huge erection into my belly. All of a sudden I no longer tasted cake, and I saw that the plate was empty, and Mike swooped in for a long sweet kiss as he tasted the remains of the cake from around my mouth. As he pulled away he immediately replaced his tongue with a handful of cheesecake. He fed me the cheesecake the same way as the chocolate cake, and it too was soon gone. Then he sat up on my chest and grabbed a jug of whatever it was and begain pouring it into my mouth, it took a a seond to get used to and just swallow, but I needed it because I was so thirsty after all that cake. The liquid was slightly thicker than milk, but was the best tasting thing ever. Once the jug was empty, I was feeling *quite* stuffed, and he began rubbing my belly and breasts with oils, all while kissing me and sucking all over. His belly rub felt sooo good, and I even began to feel hungry again, which was amazing since I had already eaten so much. He brought me to the brink of orgasm, and then stopped touching me completely and began feeding me the last two cakes, and the other jug of milk-stuff in between. Only when I had finished all the desserts, did he resume his bellyrubbing and nipple sucking, that had brought me so close before. Now my belly definately felt tight, I didn't think I could possibly eat another thing. Mike quickly brought both of us to orgasm, and we collapsed together in the bed, me staring at the large somewhat hard gut that had arisen from my usually soft and flabby tummy, while he stroked it.
         In the morning, I woke up and felt a bit different. I didn't know what, but it was harder for me to sit up in bed than ever before, I just brushed it off and followed the smells of bacon to the kitchen where Mike had practically cooked up a feast. When Mike saw me in the doorway he came over and gave me a huge sloppy kiss right on the lips. "So, how did you like last night?"
         "It was the best experience ever, even better than our first night together, ten times better!"
         "I'm so glad you enjoyed it," he said in his sexy voice. "I hope you made some room for breakfast though," he said as he sat me down at the table and began placing plates of homemade waffles swimming in butter and syrup.
         "Babe, who are you cooking for? It's just you and me right?"
         "Of course, and this is all for my baby-chub," he said kissing me on the cheek and patting my now growling stomach. "So, how do you feel this morning??"
         "Now that you mention it, it felt wierd getting up, and the chair feels different, what's going on?"
         "Now don't get mad, remember how much fun you had last night," he said placing a large glass of the liquid from last night in front of me, which I immediately began drinking. "That drink I fed you last night was actually a gainer shake, it has 3000 calories per cup, and I mixed in a bit of an appetite stumulant to get you hungry enough to eat all the food last night."
         I took the now empty glass away from my mouth, "So thats what this is? Why didn't you tell me?"
         "I didn't want you to get mad, and remember how much fun we had? And look, you can't even notice that you grew. Baby please don't be mad with me, I love you, I love *all* of you. Just think the more there is for me to love, the better the fun."
         He did have a point, and I had agreed, I had no right to be angry with Mike, so I calmed down, and tasted one of the 1o waffles he had made me, as he put put out a large bowl of bacon still dripping in grease, and then he started making scramled eggs, I noticed that everything he was making for me was dripping in grease or butter, but didn't complain, I didn't want to upset him, and he was being so nice to cook for me. Once he finished with the scrambled eggs, he came over and started feeding me again. I started to get horny again, and Mike sure did enjoy that. He would rub his crotch against mine as he fed me more food. I was in pure bliss. By the time I was done eating, we had both orgasmed, my seed all over the floor, and his inside of me, as he had covered his cock in whipped cream and had me suck him off.
         We got cleaned up, (after another round of sex in the shower) and we just kind of cooled out, I was still digesting. I noticed though, that as my belly shrank from the volume inside of it, it got softer, I guess I was getting fatter. I told Mike that this whole gainer thing definately wasn't so bad, I was having better more explosive orgasms then ever before, and I was enjoying every minute of being with him, and that if it made him happier, then that was more than enough reason to go ahead with it for me...



         It has been a couple of months since that first night when I decided to start gaining for Mike, and what a time it has been. Every weekend I would go over after classes let out, and from then until Sunday night, it would be a marathon of food and sex. That first weekend had been like the breaking of a damn. No longer did I feel embarassed of my size, or of overeating, and the fat was just like pouring into me. My belly had really grown, and so had my breasts and nipples, which had become Mike's favorite place to suck, and I was happy with that, because they definately were the most erogenous area on me. I had gained about 60 pounds in those months, gone up to 310 pounds. I was no longer just chubby, I was fat, and it didn't seem like Mike wanted me to stop growing either.
         One Sunday night, I broached the subject to him, asking him if he had ever thought of gaining a little bit of weight too.
         "Babe, I love fat on you, I don't think I'd be a good chub."
         I was a little dismayed, "But I think it would be cool, and really sexy for you to have a belly too, I mean I'm getting kind of lonely being the only bigguy, if you got at least a little chubby, I wouldn't feel as lonely. I don't think I want to get much bigger, unless you're a little bit bigger too. For me, please?"
         "Ok, chubs, if it makes you happy, I'll gain some weight for you. How big do you want me to get?"
         "I think about 275 would be good, then you'd be almost as big as me, but not too big."
         "Ok, we'll give it a try."
         So that began the second part or our relationship. Now it wasn't only his job to keep me fed, but to overfeed himself. Of course I helped. The first time we stuffed him, his six pack bulged out like a balloon and he was moaning in a combination of pain and pleasure, as I pulled the same tricks on him that he uses on me. That got him, he was shooting buckets in no time.
         So, we just started stuffing him as much as possible, 24/7, we wanted him to get up there quickly so that I could start gaining again. At first it was tough going, but we got it down to where we'd feed him gainer shakes in between meals, and three right before bedtime, and pretty soon he was gaining about 10 pounds a week. It was cool watching him gain, because he had never been fat before and also, he had been muscular before,so he was gaining in a different way. His fat was kind of going a lot to his belly and his pecs too, they were getting beefy before they started to sag a bit, and then to just become pure fat.
         Finally abuot two months later, Mike had reached the 275 goal. He told me he was done with gaining, he liked his belly and the extra weight, but he didn't want to get too much bigger because he was more turned on taking care of and feeding me. Honestly, so was I. So, to celebrate, he cooked more food than ever before, and we sat down to the table and both starrted eating, as soon as he was almost full, he got up and came over to me, and started rubbing my belly. I soon got to the point where I could eat more, but he would have to help me. So Mike got up (with a little bit of newfound difficulty from his new extra weight) and began to grind his belly into mine, massaging both of our tummys while he fed me. Sex that night was even better than anything we had ever done before. It was so erotic having his big belly pushing into my even bigger belly that was jampacked with food.
         So, we went back into full time feeding me, it was extremely erotic. This big chubby boy was feeding an even bigger chubbier boy, only to make him bigger and chubbier. Sometimes he would tease me and eat some of my food, and I'd whimper and whine because I wanted it all because I wanted to be fatter, and it was supposed to all be for me. So he'd respond by pulling out another jug of weight gain shake (which we started making higher concentrated, so it made them even more fattening) and then he'd pour it down my waiting throat.
         I quickly started ballooning up again, faster than before somehow. I think I was eating more because I was so much more aroused by the simmilarity between mine and Mike's bodies. I soon passed 350, my belly ballooning even larger, it already almost covered my crotch when I stood up, pretty soon it was going to pass it and start reaching for my knees. We made a goal to get my belly to completely cover my crotch. We wanted fast results so I stopped eating real food, and jsut started drinking those gainer shakes we made constantly. My belly was constantly sloshing all over the place because of all the liquid weight gain shakes in it, and the massive amounts of fat being piled onto it. Pretty soon, my belly was large enough for Mike to use as a bed again, even at his large size. I was revelling in my huge size, and so was Mike. I loved waking up with Mike curled up next to me, or ontop of me. Usually I would just lay there for a while and poke my huge gut and watch as it jiggled and undulated. One day I woke up alone, to the sound of Mike making more shakes. My belly rumbled in hunger, and he came waddling (because he lost his ability to run along with his 32" waist) into the room with a large tub of shake behind him and a hose running from it. He kissed me then handed me the tube and told me to suck on it and then insert it a little way down my throat. It had started a syphon that just pulled the shake down into my waiting stomach without me having to do anything. It was amazing, I no longer had to feed myself, I could just sit back and watch as I grew. Mike positioned a mirror at the foot of the bed so I could see myself, and I saw that I could just barely see the tip of my erect cock under the hang of my belly. Today was the day, I was going to lose my cock to my belly today!
         I was so excited, I could see the precum dripping from my cock already. Mike sat down next to me and began rolling and playing with and sucking on my belly and breasts, and I just closed my eyes and drifted in a kind of dream world as Mike kept the tub full of shake, and kept playing with my belly. I woke up to a darkened room, I could still feel the tube pumping shake into me, and my belly felt really tight and really full. Mike wasn't here, and the tub was still full. I panicked a little bit, but I could feel that my cock was completely covered with belly, and that feeling excited me too much to care about the tube still pumping. I pushed and jiggled my belly a bit and it rubbed against my cock, and I immediatly shot the biggest load I had ever had, I came for what seemed like hours. And even more erotic was that you could barely tell that I was bucking my hips a bit to increase friction, because of all the flab that was weighing me down. Then I remembered that I still had the tube in my mouth, but all of a sudden I started to feel hungry. I didn't know how I could be feeling hungry with the amount of shake that was in my belly, but all I knew was that I was hungry, and the hunger was getting stronger and stronger. I started sucking on the tube harder and harder to try and speed up the filling of my belly. Just as I was about to finish, Mike came in with a pushcart covered in fast food. Burgers after burgers after burgers, and buckets and buckets of fried chicken. As soon as i finished, he came and helped me get the tube out, and he kissed me and said as he pulled away, "Happy Belly Day, chubby." And with that, he climbed up on top of my belly and started feeding me my first solid meal in a while. I could feel that I was already feeling full from all the shakes, but I was so hungry I could care less, so I inhaled everything he put in front of me. A little over three hours later, I had finished everything he had gotten. My belly was massive, bigger than ever. Mike leaned over and laid down on my belly and started kissing me while kind of humping my belly. Soon he found what he was looking for as his cock slid into my enlargened bellybutton. He smiled and sat up as he squirted some astroglide in my bellybutton and all over my belly. He lay back down and made sure he was in all the way, then began to pull out and thrust back in. He was fucking my belly, it was so amazing. I couldn't believe that I had gotten so fat that he could fuck my belly, but I didn't care, I loved it. As he began pounding away, I started jiggling out of control, which caused me to inadvertently fuck the underside of my belly. As he began to tense up approaching orgasm, I grabbed his love handles and pulled him down into my belly as much as I could, and we both came at the same time.
         That was a week ago, that I finally covered my crotch, and Mike and I are happier than ever, and we love eachother more than ever, but we've run into a dillemma of sorts. We can't decide if I should keep gaining, reaching eventually for immobility, or if I should stay where I am, still mobile, but still humongous. Maybe you have a suggestion??
© Copyright 2003 Kakyo (kakyo987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/748973-Joshs-Story