*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/756137-The-Tale-of-Two-Sisters
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #756137
A campfire tale to a captive audience of young male wizards.
This is a story created in the world of Norrath. Norrath exists in a roleplaying online game called EverQuest. This is a version that I am currently in the process of editing for smoother reading. I am highly receptive of any feedback you may have. :) Enjoy...

________________________


The forest was alive with noises from the creatures of the night. Insects sang songs, frogs croaked to each other, wolves sang to the moon. The sounds of rustling brush broke through the night often with the sound of scurrying feet.

The young male wizards crowded in closer to each other and the campfire. They rose simultaneously as their master left his tent and approached them. The knocking sound of his walking cane and swish of his robe was comforting to the boys. The cachectic human wizard sat down at the fire. His black robe blended into the deep dark of the night. His dark wizard’s hat covered the top portion of his head. He sat down by the boys, next to the fire. His eyes were lit up by the glow of the fire. His long gray beard and hair nearly touched the earth.

He looked at the boys one at a time, each boy nervous under their master’s surveillance.

He spoke with a hushed voice, his eyes darting back and forth. His voice was deep. “I share with you now on the eve of your apprenticeship, a story so bizarre you will think of your master as senile. Yet, pay heed to my tale for what I tell you tonight you may very well stumble into. My adventuring, my advice, may save your young necks one eve on a night very much like this.”

“After my apprenticeship was done, I wanted to travel all of Norrath. Back then, little was known of the vile lizards in Kunark or the dragons in Velous. Luclin was just a moon to gaze at and dream about, nary a human had set foot on it to live and hunt.

“I traveled from Freeport on a ship. What a wonderful ship it was indeed. I feared pirates, of course, but I was cocky and sure any pirate to board my fare would die at the hands of my magic. I cannot express to you the disappointment I felt when we docked safely into a town inhabited by dwarves.

“Friendly dwarves these were. Very hospitable. Gave me cookies and milk. Welcomed me into their city. They had a huge statue of a dwarf over the city gates. Might have been their king…no matter though, it is not important. I traveled through their land called Butcher Block. Goblins were trying to revolt against the dwarves, fairly poorly though if my memory serves. Even saw an ogre there! A beastly ogre, horrible creatures they be when they are uneducated and undisciplined.

“I passed through a steep, almost unnatural valley of stone into a beautiful forest. There was a well-trodden path here that I tried to follow. There were fairies here I tell you. Pretty fairies with musical wings that scowled at me if I ventured too close. It was after the passing of one of these petite beings, that I heard it for the first time."

The elderly human’s eyes glassed over and he drifted into his memory, a smile played on his lips. . .



The song was in a language that the young human male could not understand. But, he could hear the sorrow and the yearning in it. It was high and soft. He felt the urge to find the creature who could sing such a melodic tune. He closed his eyes and the song filled his head. He felt his feet moving almost against his will. The song was luring him he felt, but he didn’t want to stop it. All thoughts left him as the song cleansed his mind. His enslaved feet quickened in pace and he could feel a wind inside his mind, reading his thoughts, controlling him. He tried to fight for just a mere minute, but then subdued to the whispering.

He fell into darkness.

Merlone felt hands on his body. Soft caresses against his skin. He attempted to reach for them, but found his hands were bound above his head. In a panic, he tried to move his legs but found they too were bound. He tried to open his eyes, but felt the comforting whisper again invading his mind. It persuaded him to “sleep…sleep, young man…sleep.” And, that he did.

When he awoke the next time he felt his body being bathed. When he opened his eyes, he saw the stars of the heavens peeking through the leaves of a large tree. He looked to his right and saw a bed, his hand was secured to one of the posts. The same was true of his left. He tried to look down, but felt weak and unable to accomplish the simple task.

Chanting was heard in an unfamiliar language, and an unnatural light lit up around him.

The bathing commenced.

He could hear giggling and soon a second pair of hands were upon his body. “The moon draws close, my sister,” came the songlike whisper.

He felt his manhood, already hardened, being encased by something warm and tight along his base. The sucking noise accompanied betrayed what had wrapped itself around his cock. He felt silky hair fall upon his loin and abdomen as more of his shaft was devoured. His cock felt ready to explode and then the creature on his cock would stop going as fast, start to lick and kiss, he would lose the urge, only to find himself again at the verge of release.

Suddenly, the motion stopped and coldness of wind invaded his loin. He felt his manhood throb into the night air. He released a moan of desperation.

An elf suddenly appeared in his vision and took the breath from his lungs as she straddled his chest. She was stunningly beautiful. She had long blonde hair that ended in curls and twists. Her eyes were like the color of the sky on a fair day. Her face was perfectly chiseled. She licked her full lips seductively. Her body was minute, save for her breasts which were bare and supple. The nipples were large and pinkish brown, peaked and hard. She wore a black corset around her waist, drawing her waist into an impossibly small form. The black of the corset was in contrast to the milky white of her skin. He found that he now had the strength to lift up his head and see her more defined. Her pussy was hairless, he noted, as she ground at his chest with it. She rotated her hips on his chest and he could feel her juices on his skin. He could feel her slowly working her way back to his cock. He watched with anticipation as she slid his hearty sheath deep within her.

She rocked her hips over and over while she rode him. Screaming into the moon, sometimes crying in pleasure. Her fingers of one hand crept down to her clit as the other found one of her nipples. She pulled on her nipples as he would have loved to pull on them with his teeth.

“Sheann, my sister, please satisfy yourself,” she purred as she continued to ride the wizard.

Before he could turn his head, he saw the tanned buttocks of another girl. She offered him her shaven womanhood. Her hesitation was like asking him to please her. He felt he had no choice but to taste this cunt.

He tried to hold back his seed by concentrating hard on the pussy hovering over his head. But when he heard the sharp high squeal of a woman in ecstasy he lost his seed, deep within the womb of the creature who quivered on him. He licked a few more times at the pussy in front of him before it left him. He whipped his head around to see whom he had pleased with his mouth, but she disappeared behind a door of a cottage near where his prison stood.

He tried to stay awake that night that was unusually lit. The sounds of the forest were strangely absent. He could hear no insects or frogs. No animals in the night. He closed his eyes.

He awoke to the bathing again and the irregular light focused around the bed he was imprisoned on. However, the bathing was mostly focused around his hardened member. He felt her mouth again on him. Teasing him. Playing with him.

“Look, Sheann, his head is such dark red, almost purple veins sticking out proudly. Do you want to taste?”

The elf giggled.

He looked down and saw her sucking on his cock. She had positioned herself between his legs and was looking up at him while she devoured him repeatedly. She purred as her hair fell over the front veiling his vision of her act.

“I can almost feel the veins on his balls now. What a man he is.”

He saw her straddle his cock again, riding him as she had the other night. Her breasts bounced against the corset, the nipples appearing to dance in the anomalous light.

“Come, sister, come enjoy him,” she called. Her motion stopped as she turned to the side, “what is it, shamaness, too proud to let a man lick you out?” she teased.

He felt the bed creak in a small bit as he again saw the tanned skin. This time, however, she faced him as she offered her womanhood to his mouth. He eagerly accepted and started to suck on her clit as he inspected the solemn woman before him.

This woman’s skin was indeed more colored than the elf. She was also well muscled. Her abdomen was flat and her waist slight without the encasing of a corset. Her breasts were huge. The nipples large, brown, and inviting to his lips. Her hair long, brown, slightly wavey. She was looking up at the sky, not at him. She did not speak.

The elf screamed into the night and he felt her collapse onto him. The woman at his face lifted herself from him and he watched as she easily lifted the elf from his body and carried her into the small cottage. He watched through the open door as she lay the elf onto a bed and cover her. The barbarian (he was convinced this had to be a barbarian by her height) then walked to the door and look out at Merlone. As she shut the door, he thought her eyes looked so sad.

As he thought of these bewitching sisters, he drifted off to sleep in the silent dark forest.

He awoken the next morning to see the barbarian sitting on the side of a well near the foot of his bed. She was not facing him. He noticed she was clad in a scant pair of shorts and a small tunic that was clearly worn thin. She lifted a red rose up, smelled it, and dropped it into the well.

She rose from the well and turned to Merlone. Her tunic was so slight, the bottom of her breasts were clearly visible. She walked to the wizard and started to release his bondage. He felt his legs loosen, his arms, but he felt no desire to escape. With a hand to his wrist, she brought him into the cabin.

He noticed that the elf was still asleep on the bed. He could not help but be aroused as he saw her for the first time in light. She was gorgeous. She looked so innocent while asleep.

The barbarian shaman noted the man’s interest in the elf. With no words, she took off her own cloth covering. She lay on the hearth and offered herself to him.

He took the barbarian with a roar of pleasure. He was in control he thought as he plunged deep within her. He thrust over and over while he stared at her haunted brown eyes. She was also beautiful he thought as he continued to use her. She caressed him and kissed him, but spoke no words. As the shadows created by the traveling sun moved across the floor, he came deep within the shaman. One last plunge inside the shaman and he withdrew his spent shaft. He fell beside her on the hearth. His breath coming in gasps.

The shaman turned toward him and started to trace his chest.

“’Tis a spell she is under,” the shaman spoke for the first time. Her voice was deep, soft, like velvet. “Her husband died many moons ago, too many to count, and she could not handle the grief. I came to her immediately and tried to heal her with all my skill as a shaman. I read many books trying to find out how to heal a broken heart, I could not succeed. But, I was unwilling to accept failure.

“She slipped out while I read by candlelight one evening. She ran into the forest and asked her Goddess to allow her the magic to cure herself of the memory of her husband. The words to a powerful spell came to her and she screamed them into the night. But Erollisi Marr had a price in mind when she granted her subject the ability to cast a forgetful spell. Erollisi Marr made my sister become a slave to sex. Each eve, Charisma must find solace in the arms of another or all the sorrow she hid many moons ago will come falling upon her twofold.

“She sleeps all day from exhaustion. Our ages long forgotten for we have been pleasing her Goddess for so long. ‘Tis sad for me to witness moon followed by moon. She needs satisfaction every night, and when there is not a traveler or man we can seduce, I must be the substitute. I am tired of pleasing her, but I love her. She is my sister,” the shaman told him. Her eyes filled with tears.

“We have trapped many men here. Used them until they were so spent they could not rise from the ground and died where they fell. I have no more strength to cast magic to save the many male souls. She will not allow a male in the house but she has no memory why she feels that way. We have imprisoned many men on that bed later to fall so deeply in love with Charisma they would not leave when I offered them freedom. She is imprisoned by a promise to her Goddess, I am imprisoned by my love for her.”

“We need you, Sir Merlone,” her haunted eyes pleaded with him.

She stood and turned from him. He stared for a moment at her buttocks before he rose from the hearth. He saw her shoulders shake and he knew the proud shaman was crying. He gave her privacy and turned his back to her.

He watched the elf on the bed. Her legs were spread and she was playing with her clit. She had caught her bottom lip with her teeth but was still moaning in her sleep. Her head whipped from side to side as she moved a finger inside of her.

He felt the shaman’s hand on his shoulder turning him towards her. Her eyes were drowning from tears. From behind her back, she withdrew a dagger. She looked at the widened eyes of the wizard.

“What I ask of you is release. Release her of her torment, and then release me of the pain of losing my sister. One stab through the heart. First of her, and then of me,” her voice deep like velvet. She handed the dagger to the wizard. “Do it before she wakes and beguiles you again. Release her and you can walk free forevermore!”

The wizard looked at the beautiful high elf lying on the bed. Her white breasts separated enough for him to see the spot he could plunge the dagger deep within. He looked up at the shaman who was standing noble in front of him. Her eyes shut and her chin held high. Her abundant breasts bewitched his eyes and he wanted to touch them once more. He looked at the elf once more, her fingers playing with her pussy, slowing, a smile playing on her lips as she started to waken from her excitement.

He dropped the dagger and left the cabin. He could no more kill the sisters to release them from their torment than he could release himself from the enslavement he had just granted on himself.

Merlone turned around, and the cabin, the bed beneath the tree, the wishing well, the sisters…were gone. He was alone. . .



The wizard blinked rapidly for a moment, his eyes focused.

“So watch your manhood and your sanity, young wizards! Vixens such as those will steal them both and enslave you with their beauty!” He yelled at the boys, spittle flying from his mouth. He coughed from exhaustion, rose from the fire, and made his way back to his tent.

The young wizards were left wide-eyed with their mouths dropped open…and, with a part of their body much more alert.
© Copyright 2003 Enchantress MysticJoy (mysticjoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/756137-The-Tale-of-Two-Sisters