*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/756766-The-Tenths-Miracle
Rated: ASR · Folder · Romance/Love · #756766
A tale where Legend becomes History; a Truth where two lovers blaze in their hell of grief
Dear Readers...

Welcome into History. You are about to venture into an extreme tale of romance, a TRUTH, told in such a way that none has ever heard before. This romance, extracted from the core of the Bible will leave the very being of your soul shaken and awaken.

It tells of exquisite unimaginable sufferings endured by two soulmates. One wrenched violently from the other when a deadly disease claimed him. The misery, the aching pain of being separated is a grief so acute that no one can imagine. Both were dying with the need for each other until,a miracle happened.

Come, I beckon you into another era. Let me tell you the story of ' The Tenth's Miracle '

Excerpt:

“Zamon put on his shirt with shaking hands, sweat damping the white cotton shirt instantly. He had to leave Deliah. It was for her own good. He could not afford to pass it to her. A harsh pain tore into his guts as he realised that he had to leave everything. Deliah! He had just married her! A low cry erupted from the depths of his heart and was muffled in his sobs. There was no time. He had to leave without saying goodbye. Deliah must never know. No one must know. If the villagers knew, they would label her as an outcast just because she had lived with him. He peered out of the hole in the hut. Dawn was breaking. He had no time - no time to say goodbye...”
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> The Tenth's Miracle
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/756766-The-Tenths-Miracle