*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/756836-Even-Roses-Have-Their-Thorns
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #756836
It is her destiny to stop the war.Torn between two loves and friendship.who can she trust?
Disclaimer: I own all of the characters and no one is allowed to use any of them without my permission. If you want to use any of them e-mail me. But you have to say in your story who the creater of that character was.




~Even Roses Have Their Thorns~~Chapter 1: Run Away

I’m on the run, trying to escape this world that is ruthless to those with no one. I do not know family; for I have never belonged to one. I am alone. It seems that those that are different are always alone. Rejected because of a pair of damned eyes. My eyes unlike many others are as black as darkness. They change colours depending on my emotions, or so I have been told. I have escaped from the orphanage that I have lived in almost all of my life. I’ve lived there since my mother died when I was three, they could never find my father or any of my relatives. So here I am living off the streets. I’ve been here for three years.
~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~

Nine-year- old Chase stood leaning against a brick wall. Her eyes scanning the alleys. Chase moved into the crowd., her small body blending in perfectly; her dainty hand slipping in and out of pockets as she went.

As she slipped her hand into one pocket, the man that the pocket belonged to grabbed her wrist and dragged her into a nearby alley. “You scream and I’ll take you to de cops.” The man warned as he looked Chase over. “Lemme Go!” Chase began to struggle. The hand that held her wrist lifted her above the ground. He moved his face to her hair; as if he was sniffing it. Then with his free hand he moved her face to the side exposing her neck to him. Chase could feel the guys eyes searching her neck for something. With a gasp he dropped her.

~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~(~)~
You thought he was going to bit her didn’t you?
A cliff hanger I know. This is the first chapter of a novel I am writing I hoped you liked it. Next chapter should be coming soon.

© Copyright 2003 stone-dark-wolf (stone-wolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/756836-Even-Roses-Have-Their-Thorns