*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/762137-Mr-Wolf-and-Pigs
by lg
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #762137
give me any opinion, thanks. :) hope you will like this story.
Way back in once upon a time, Mr. Wolf was making a birthday cake for his granny. He had a terrible sneezing cold. He ran out of flour. So he walked down the street to ask his neighbors where he could buy flour. Now his neighbors were pigs. They were not too bright. They had built their house out of straw. Can you believe it? I mean who would build a house of straw.
So of course the minute he knocked on the door, it fell right in. He didn’t want to just walk into someone else’s house. So he called, “ Little pig, Little Pig, Are you in?”

Just right in the house. Two pigs were talking out loud. One pig was screaming and jumping up and down just when Mr. Wolf called out of the house. Another pig was shouting very angrily” Shut up, sssshhhhhhhhh”, “ Who is it?” They answered the door. Mr. Wolf asked them, “ Could you tell me where I can buy flour, please?” While pigs were thinking, suddenly, Mr. Wolf fell a sneeze coming on. Well he huffed. And he snuffed. And he sneezed a great sneeze. And you know what? That whole straw house fell down. And right in the middle of the pile of straw were two little pigs—dead as doornails.

It seemed like a shame to leave a perfectly good ham dinner lying there in the straw. So he ate it up. Think of them as big cheeseburger just lying there. He was felling little better. but he still didn’t have no idea where he could buy flour. So he went to the next neighbor’s house. They were those dead pigs brothers. They were little smarter, but not much. They had built their house of sticks.

Mr. Wolf rang the bell on the stick house. “Who is it?” Pigs answered the door. Mr. Wolf asked them, “ Could you tell me where I can buy flour, please?” He was waiting outside. Just right in the house, two pigs were talking. One pig was talking to another, “Hey buddy, we can just lend our flour to him, right!” it seemed that he don’t understand who just stood outside. Another pig was shouting at the pig that had already prepared a bag of flour for Mr. Wolf. They had different ideas. They snatched that bag of flour from each other. “ Give me, fool.” One said angrily. “ Give me, he just need that flour.”

BOOM! That bag was broken. It seemed that a white bomb just exploded. The house was full of flour. Two pigs were sneezing and sneezing. You must don’t believe it! Their house fell down, because of their sneezes.

Mr. Wolf just stood there waiting for their answer and had no idea what happened. One pig tried to tell Mr. Wolf where he could find flour. “ Right there, go straight and turn right. That’s it,” He answered without doubt. Mr. Wolf didn’t know what that pig was talking about. He still didn’t know where he could get flour. So he decided to go to ask final neighbor. He went to the next house. This guy was all pig’s big brother. He must have been the brain of the family. He had built his house of bricks.

He knocked on the brick house. No answer. He called, “ Mr. Pig, Mr. Pig, Are you in?” And you know what the rude little porker answered? “ Get out of here, Wolf. Don’t bother me again.” He talked about impolite. That wolf thought” That pig probably know where I can find flour. And he just don’t want to give me the right direction for buying flour, even just give me one little cup of flour for my granny’s birthday cake. “
He fell his cold coming on. He huffed. And he snuffed. And he sneezed once again. Then that pig yelled, “ and your granny can sit on a pin!”

Mr. Wolf is usually a pretty calm fellow. But when somebody talked about his granny like that. He went a little crazy. He just tried to make a big sneeze to destroy that pig’s house. At the same time, the police just stopped by and noticed that wolf was trying to break down that pig’s door. “Hey, what are you doing? STOP IT!” The police yelled loud. And the whole time that wolf was huffing and puffing and sneezing and making a real scene.

All in all, police caught him into the jail. The local newspaper made him the Big Bad Wolf. Most important of all, he still didn’t know the right direction where he could buy flour.
© Copyright 2003 lg (eric810374 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/762137-Mr-Wolf-and-Pigs