*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/766652-The-Female-Knight
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #766652
A knight at King Arthur's round table, is actually a woman.
5654 words

King Arthur walked towards the chamber where the knight's of the round table were seated. His footsteps rang eerily through the silent castle as he quickly approached the room. Though, King Arthur noted that was once he approached the room there was a lot of noise coming from the usually quiet room, though he couldn't tell what it was about. He usually heard soft murmurs within the room but he could tell by the men's tone that it must be an argument between one of the knights.

'How peculiar, what would cause the knights to bicker among each other like children?' King Arthur wondered as he slowly turned the knob and pushed the heavy door open.

The knights of the round table rose from where they were sitting. They bowed their heads in respect for their king and he bowed his in return. King Arthur's eyes traveled across the round table, but they suddenly stopped at one knight who was seated at the table, and he noticed that this knight was actually a woman. She was dressed in armor and her clothing resembled the male knights who sat next to her. The woman was very beautiful, she had forest green eyes, tan skin, and long brown hair which was tied in a braid behind her back. As she noticed that King Arthur's eyes laid
upon her she respectfully bowed her head and seemed to ignore the venomous glares and confused glances she was creating by standing there.

'So, this is the reason why the men were having an argument before I entered. I must know this lady's name and why she is here'. King Arthur thought as he finally spoke to her.

"My lady, who are you? Why are you here?"

"My lord, my name is Sanna Terlania. I am daughter, and only child of, Guinvere Terlania. My father was a great supporter, and knight of the round table.
With his death, his last wish was for his only child to become one of the knight's of the round table. I am here, to see if you will grant my father his last wish and will allow me the honor of becoming a knight. I know, that I am just a mere woman. But, my father has prepared me for this honor since I was a young child, and I am a skilled swordsman and fighter." Sanna said as she bowed her head again and awaited King Arthur's response. What she said seemed to be too much for one knight to handle as he broke the silence.

"My lord! This is a mere woman, she should be sent to the royal kitchen and be honored with that! But a woman as a knight of the round table? That is ludicrous! My lord, this woman came to your castle uninvited, and when she entered this room she gave us no explanation of why she was here. If Gunivere believed that his daughter could become a knight of the round table, then he is a fool!" A knight exclaimed. Sanna stalked towards the knight as she gave him an icy stare and narrowed her eyes.

"How dare you speak about my father in such a blasphemes way. You ever speak another word against my father and I will finish your words by cutting your tongue off!" Sanna yelled as she brought her face so close to the knight's that their noses were barely touching. The knight responded to her angered words by trying to backhand her, but Sanna was too quick as she merely caught his hand and jumped behind him as she twisted it behind his back.

"You..." But the knight didn't get to finish his sentence as King Arthur's booming voice interrupted their fight.

"ENOUGH! Sir Raleigh, Lady Sanna, I would hope for both of you to show more respect towards a fellow knight of the round table." King Arthur said as he gave Sir Raleigh a disapproving look and a kind smile to Sanna. The woman
stared in disbelief and the other knight's also looked at her in pure disbelief and wondered if they had heard correctly.

"My lord..." Sanna began as she tried desperately to not let her emotions get the best of her in front of the other knights, but she was quieted as King Arthur raised his hand.

"There is no need for you to thank me. Your father saved me many times,
it is the least I can do to repay my gratitude for his support, and for giving his life to save mine. You will live within this castle, such as Sir Tiberious. I shall have a servant show you to your quarters. As for the other knights, we will meet another time to discuss the oncoming war." Sir Arthur said as he bowed his head and left the knights alone.

"We will finish this another time, woman."
Sir Raleigh whispered to Sanna as he walked swiftly away and left with the other knights.

"I am certain we will, Sir Raleigh."
Sanna replied as she quickly turned on her heel and walked down the long halls of King Arthur's castle. She immediately heard footsteps behind
her and turned around to see who was following her.

"Lady Sanna, if you would follow me, I will show you to the training area.
Sir Arthur would like to see your skills in a trial battle." A woman dressed in servant's clothes informed her as she motioned to Sanna to follow her. Sanna followed the servant as she felt a small smile form at the corners of her mouth and it slowly began to broaden.

'King Arthur wants me to fight in a mock battle? I may not be able to beat him, but I will prove to him that I am worthy to be called a knight.' The woman thought as they finally arrived at the training area, which was a large stone room which had torches along the walls to illuminate the room. It was boxed shaped, and on both of the opposite walls were weapons of all sizes and shapes. There were axes, small, lightweight swords, heavier, larger swords, bows and arrows, spears, every weapon imaginable. The weapons polished blades glimmered within the dim and flickering light of the torches.

Sanna's eyes traveled towards where King Arthur stood with a young man who looked to be about her age. He had blue eyes, sandy brown hair which fell in light curls at his broad shoulders, and he sported an amused smile upon his face.

"Sanna, your opponent for today is Sir Tiberious. He is a fine fighter and also a knight of the round table. Though he is young, I have trained Tiberious in combat myself. You may both fight when you fill fit to." King Arthur said in his loud, booming voice. Tiberious approached the female knight and bowed in front of her.

"Remember, I won't take it easy on you because you are a woman."

The male knight said with a mocking smile as he unsheathed his sword and stood in a fighting stance. Sanna didn't reply to his statement but instead unsheathed her sword and held the sword sideways near her body. The two stared into each other's eyes, blue colors met green as they sized each other up and finally
nodded in unison as they jumped towards each other and their swords met and clashed together. The two locked up together as Sanna's serious eyes stared into Tiberious' amused ones, and she forcefully pushed him away from her and they both skidded backwards. Their swords met again in a loud clash which resounded throughout the large chamber as the swords caused small sparks to fly from the friction produced between the blades. Tiberious countered as he clashed his sword against Sanna's and forced the woman to back up several steps against the stone wall. His warm breath danced upon her neck as their swords locked together again and his face was inches from hers. The female knight was surprised that the sensation of the cool stone and Tiberious's warm breath brought excited shivers down her spine. She quickly pushed the new feeling away as she forcefully pushed the male knight away from her and countered his attacks with fire. Her body moved fluidly, as if her and the sword were not two different things, but one in the same. That the sword and blade was an extension of her body, and she moved with grace and speed that her attacks were beautiful to watch. Tiberious was so fascinated and enthralled with the way her body moved and her beauty that he suddenly almost lost the fight as the female knight almost knocked the sword out of his hand. He was then awoken from the dream-like state his mind had been in before and locked his sword with her as he pushed all of his weight against his sword and into hers. The male knight smiled victoriously as he felt her
strength begin to weaken and she began to fall backwards from the weight of his body and sword pressing against hers. She wouldn't admit defeat so easily as Sanna threw all of her weight and strength into him and brought her sword down as it flowed in a perfect arch and made contact with his sword as it sent Tiberious flying to the ground. Before the male knight could even attempt to grab his sword Sanna had her foot on his chest and he stared up into her eyes as they shown brightly with victory.

"I win." Sanna said as she brought her foot away from his chest and sheathed her sword. She noted with satisfaction that his face held nothing but disbelief that he, a knight of the round table, had been beaten by a woman.

"Very good. Very good, indeed. You are quite worthy to be called a knight of the round table, Lady Sanna. Your father has taught you well." King Arthur's voice interrupted the silence which had followed after the female knight had spoken. Tiberious and Sanna were staring deeply into each other's eyes, and she had nearly forgotten that the king was still standing there and had watched the whole entire battle between them.

"Thank you, my lord." Sanna said as she turned toward the king. King Arthur was smiling broadly and his face was alight with pride.

'Gunivere would be very proud of his daughter. She is strong and confident, she stands up for the truth which she believes in and refuses to be treated as any ordinary woman.' King Arthur thought as he studied the victorious woman. His head turned though when he heard footsteps walking down the corridor and the servant which had brought Sanna there stood in the passageway waiting for King Author's word. Sanna also noticed the servant and walked toward the woman, she knew that King Arthur probably wanted her to leave so she motioned to the servant to take her wherever she needed to go to and left the king alone.
~~
Sanna sat on her bed in her new room and held her father's sword within her hands as she polished the blade to her perfection. She hoped that King Arthur wasn't offended by her leaving without being accused but she had to leave Tiberious. Staring into the man's eyes had brought emotions, and feelings, which she had never felt before. And for one of the first times in her life, she was scared, scared of the new emotions raced through her body when their eyes locked. Just as Sanna thought of the young knight she heard someone knocking on her bedroom door. Thinking it was King Arthur or the servant who was watching over her she immediately told whoever it was to come in.

The female knight's heart shaped face slowly rose from looking at the blade when she heard neither the servant, nor King Arthur's voice. Tiberious stood before in casual attire, his armor was stripped from his chest and shoulders and she noticed how well muscled and well-toned his body was. The woman immediately turned her head away and tried to clear her mind of such impure thoughts. 'My father would be appalled. What is wrong with me? Why do I feel this way around him?' Sanna thought as she finally addressed the man.

"Well, what do you want, Sir Tiberious?" She asked in a quick tone. The woman
wanted these foreign feelings, and thoughts, to be gone. And the only way she could rid herself of them was to have the male knight leave her room her as soon as possible.

"Please. Don't call me Sir, just Tiberious. May I also call you just Sanna?" The man asked as he walked several steps closer to where she stood and she felt her heart race as he gave her a kind smile.

"Yes, you may if you want, I don't mind. I am sorry if I seem rude, but why are you here?"

The young man's smile disappeared and he seemed to be taken aback by her question. Her voice was rushed again and he seemed to be picking up that she wanted him to leave. Though, he seemed to not care as he walked closer to her bed and smiled again.

"You fought better than most men have today. Although, I think you
only beat me because of your beauty." Tiberious said as he now stood in front of the woman. She could almost feel the heat radiating from his body but she ignored this as her checks flushed with anger and Sanna stood up with her sword still in her hands.

"My BEAUTY?! My beauty is what caused me to win?! I can't believe you..." But, Sanna wasn't able to finish her sentence as she felt Tiberious's arms wrap around her small waist and brought her closer to him and she let out a small gasp. The female knight didn't know how to react to his bold move and just stared at him with narrowed eyes, completely speechless.

"I am very sorry if I offended you." Tiberious said barely above a whisper as she noticed for the first time that his dark blue eyes held deep hurt and longing, and she felt the sudden urge to make his hurt disappear, to see his eyes glimmering with amusement again. The male knight abruptly unwrapped his arms from her waist and walked briskly away. As he reached for the door knob the man spun around and looked at her face and his eyes momentarily traveled from her face downwards. But, as suddenly as his eyes were looking across her body they stopped and he left the room and closed the door behind him as he said, "Goodnight, Sanna."
~~
Loud whispers floated into Sanna's sleep filled mind as she finally awoke the next day. The quiet castle seemed to be alive with noise and movements and she immediately heard someone knock on her door.

"Come in." The female knight said groggily. The same servant who had been helping her since she had entered the castle walked inside of her room. The older woman's pale face was lined with worry and her eyes were filled with fear and uncertainty.

"King Arthur wishes for your presence, Lady Sanna. Please follow me."
Sanna nodded her head and swung her legs across the bed, silently thanking that she had not undressed out of her knight clothing the day before. Though it had been quite uncomfortable with the heavy armor and clothing she didn't want to wait to find out what was going on. Neither Sanna, nor the servant, said a word as they traveled threw the halls of King Arthur's extravagant castle. Unlike her first experience when she entered King Author's mighty fortress where everything seemed to be silent, today it was alive with noise.

They finally arrived at the room which held the meetings for the knights of the round table and Sanna's eyes widened in surprise at what met her eyes. There were arguments between every single knight except for Tiberious, who stood away from the group much like King Arthur was. The room quieted though when the king raised his hand.

"Please, I know that the attack from the North will be upon us by morning tomorrow but we will not defeat our enemies if we cannot stay united." King Arthur said as his eyes traveled across the room and the entire castle seemed to quiet after his words were spoken.

"Horses are saddled and ready for travel to meet King Legoals' army. As I said, his army will be at Camelot when the sun rises tomorrow, but we will meet them and strike before they have a chance to! It will be a long and hard journey, but we must protect our homes, our families, and this land which is rightfully ours!" The room erupted in applause and cheers after his short speech and the knights dispersed from the room and traveled down to the stables for the travel to meet King Legoals' army. Sanna stood in awe and she watched as Tiberious left the room with the rest of the knights and she was left alone with King Arthur.

'Will King Arthur let me travel with the other male knights? He proclaimed that I was one of them, but was that really true? Will he allow me, a mere woman, to travel with him and his army to fight? The female knight silently worried as she watched King Arthur turn towards her and beckon her to follow him. Sanna heard the quiet murmurs and of the knights ahead of them and she felt herself moving tensely as she aspect to hear King Arthur prohibit her from traveling.

"Lady Sanna, is there anything I can say that will keep you away from the battleground? It will not be an easy battle, and it will also be your first battle." The king said as he listened for the woman's response as he heard her light footsteps behind him.

"No, I am very sorry my lord. But, I will not stay away from the battleground. I will battle, as any knight of the round table would. I will battle to my death, it is what I have been preparing for my whole life. Please, don't take this away." Sanna desperately pleaded as she followed King Arthur. For several seconds she was afraid that he might reconsider and send her back to her room, or send her to help the maids and servants.

"I will not stop you from traveling with us, Lady Sanna. If you change your mind you may travel back to the castle anytime."

"One thing is for sure, my lord, I will not be changing my mind." The female knight said as she felt immediate relief and excitement wash over her. They walked the rest of the way in silence and eventually arrived at the stables.

"Your horse is the black steed, Nightmare. His name is exactly what it suggests, this handsome stallion is quite a nightmare. But, I think you two will get along quite nicely." King Arthur said as he pointed at the stallion and left her to prepare for the battle and mount his horse.

Sanna walked towards the pitch black stallion and immediately felt a connection towards the stallion as he turned his dished head and his chocolate brown eyes laid upon her. The female knight slowly approached the black horse and extended her hand towards the stallion's nostrils. The steed lightly sniffed his rider's hand and bobbed his head as he gave her a playful push. Her steed impatiently stomped his foot and Sannna smiled at his antics and quickly mounted the stallion and followed the other warriors.

The pace was easy and slow as they followed their king, occasionally they would break into a slow jog, or a short, collected, canter, but the gait which they usually stayed at was the walk. Sanna looked at the beautiful scenery as long, rolling hills with vast greenness would turn into mountains with snow caps and wildflowers. She suddenly felt rather sad that the virgin beauty of the landscape would soon be tainted with blood.

'If blood was not spilled tomorrow, it would be spilled another time. As long as there is greed, there will be spilt blood. I will not worry about such things and only worry about the battle ahead.' Sanna thought as she noticed that the men had stopped their horses and she pulled back on her reins and halted Nightmare.

"We will rest here for tonight. Everyone stay on high alert, there may be a surprise attack against us in the night." King Arthur announced as he dismounted from his chestnut stallion and every warrior and knight followed suite including Sanna. The female knight silently thanked her father's tough, yet necessary training as her body was all ready toned and used to taking long rides without any breaks. She inwardly sighed though as not one face was familiar to her, and the loneliness and solitude of being the only woman fighting was slowly catching up with her. A familiar face walked toward her and Sanna quieted her heart as Tiberious stood in front of her with a broad smile upon his face, though his eyes gave
away his true feelings as she saw worry within their depths.

"Sanna, what are you doing here?"

The simple question sparked her anger as it did the night before as her eyes seemed to light with fire and narrowed. "What am I doing here? I am a knight of the round table, Tiberious. I will uphold my duties as such and fight alongside my fellow knights." The woman responded hotly as she glared at the male knight. Tiberious immediately smiled apologetically and clasped her hand with his own. She blushed furiously as he brought her hand to his lips and gave it a light kiss. After he did this the young knight let go of her hand and Sanna opened her fingers as she felt something within her hand. A small silver necklace with a crystal angel pendant shimmered as the dwindling light caused prisms of light to shine threw. The woman stared at the beautiful gift in disbelief and found herself absolutely speechless.

"Tiberious... this is so beautiful. Why?" Sanna stammered as her eyes met Tiberious' and it was his turn to look embarrassed as he lightly blushed.

"It's a good luck charm. Helped me in some pretty hard situations and battles, and especially in my first battle. I thought it might help you in yours too." Tiberious said rather shyly as he smiled at the female knight and walked away from her.

"Wait! Tiberious, why don't you sleep near me tonight? You're pretty much
the only familiar face which I know." Sanna tentatively said as she blushed again and hoped that he would say yes.

"Of course I will!" The young knight exclaimed as he quickly grabbed his horse and untied the packs which had several blankets. Sanna graciously took one of the blankets which Tiberious offered her as she eased herself onto the ground and brought the blanket close to her body. The woman softly sighed and attempted to fall asleep, but the anticipation of what tomorrow would bring kept her awake. She could also feel the young knight's body close to hers and still could imagine Tiberious' kiss upon her hand.

"The stars are so bright tonight, aren't they? It's just so beautiful tonight, it's hard to
imagine the brutality and bloodshed which tomorrow will bring." The male knight said in a somber tone. Sanna turned her body towards the knight's and looked into his eyes. She could see plain hurt and sadness within them, and it suddenly hit her that the young knight had to kill many sorts of men to protect the king and his land. Men who weren't exactly evil, but fathers, men who were as loyal as him and fought for their land too. He had to live after the battles wondering if he had really separated families and killed fathers who had children. The female knight looked sadly at Tiberious as she realized why he looked so hurt and sad at that moment, and her eyes reflected his pain.

"I'm so sorry Tiberious. So, very sorry." Sanna said barely above a whisper as she brought her body closer to his and buried her head in his chest. Tiberious was so surprised at the woman's sudden actions but he abruptly wrapped his arms around her body and comforted her from whatever was bothering her. With Tiberious' warmth and strong arms wrapped around her body Sanna finally fell into a quick sleep and relaxed completely within his embrace.

"Don't be sorry Sanna. Just sleep as well as you can." The knight whispered
as he felt sleep enveloping him and drifted off into it's comforting darkness.
~~
Tiberious quickly awoke as the cold air from the morning blew across his face. The knight immediately stood as he realized that Sanna was no longer by his side and began to panic. He quickly calmed though as the woman stood prepared for the
battle and was rubbing the muzzle of her horse. Before he could say a word to her King Arthur's spoke and he remembered that the battle was at hand today.

"Mount your horses men! King Legoals' army approaches quickly from the East!"

Sanna's face held no emotions as she threw Nightmare's reins on the horse's
neck and mounted the stallion. It seemed like the steed could feel the tension within the air as he pranced and jigged underneath the woman and his muscles quivered with anticipation.

"Easy boy, easy now." The woman said quietly to calm the stallion's nerves as she placed a hand upon the horse's crest. The stallion quieted underneath Sanna's hand and snorted as he stood statue-still and awaited her commands. Horses and their riders began to walk forward and Sanna followed them as did Tiberious who rode on his horse next to her. No words were spoken and the feeling of
anticipation and uneasiness filled the air and made the pure air thick with uncertainty. Sanna squeezed Nightmare into a slow canter and weaved her way past the other knights since she wanted to see King Legales' army. She listened to a horse cantering behind her and knew that Tiberious was following her every move so that he wouldn't lose her. The female knight finally halted the stallion and arrived at the front and she could finally see what laid ahead. She withheld her gasp as the army looked like a black sea which was covering the land. Sanna set her jaw as she noticed that the opposing army had halted as they had.

"Ready your swords!" King Arthur's booming voice said as the sound of more than a thousand men and one woman unsheathed their swords together. The king pointed his sword towards the direction of the other army and they did the same.

"ATTACK!" King Arthur exclaimed and the quiet land erupted with the noise of
horse's hooves galloping across it. The king took the lead and led his army down the hill which they were on and galloped forward towards the impending army. Adrenaline rushed threw Sanna's veins as she held her sword sideways and her head was pounding with the sound of her horse's hooves. The two armies suddenly met with clash of many swords and Sanna struck down the first man who was galloping towards her. The woman's head was cleared of all thoughts, of all uncertainty or questions when she heard the sound of her blade. Sanna wove threw the opposing army with skill and ease as she easily knocked down every man who came in contact with her father's sword. Like his rider, Nightmare also calmed within the thick of the battle and his speed and quick reflexes guided his rider easily threw the army. The stallion tucked his hindquarters underneath him and skidded to a halt as an enemy soldier's blade nearly cut into his face and Sanna locked swords with this man.

"My lord! King Arthur's army has a woman fighting! And she wears the armor
of a knight of the round table!" The man called out to his king as he noticed Sanna's long braid and angelic face. Sanna felt as if every man now was watching her and she quickly pushed the man who she was fighting off of his horse and galloped forward. The female knight was extremely surprised as she felt someone knock her off of Nightmare and she felt her back hit the ground hard and her breath was knocked out of her. She laid there for a few seconds gasping for air as if she was a fish stranded on land but the woman jumped to her feet and looked to see who had caused her fall. Nightmare stood to the side and watched his rider stand and kicked out and viciously bit at anyone who came too close to him.

"A woman, fighting alongside men? King Arthur must truly be desperate if he is having a woman fight in this battle. What is your name?" A man with golden locks said. He was dressed royally and she could only guess that he was the king, or the son of the king. The young man smirked after he said this and she gritted her teeth in anger at his words.

"My name is Sanna Terlania. I am daughter, and only child of, Guinvere Terlania. And King Arthur is not desperate, I have been trained by my father for years. I am not to be taken lightly." The woman said in a cold tone as she brought her sword in front of her. The young man's eyes seemed to show recognition at the name and his smile broadened.

"That old fool? I think I remember killing him. He seemed to be a fine opponent, but not skilled enough to defeat me."

Sanna's eyes widened in disbelief and she felt her body consumed with hatred for the prince. All which she wanted to do was kill him, to cause him pain as her father's death caused her unbearable pain. The woman closed and then opened her eyes as she sprung towards the young man and clashed her sword against his. Her heated attacks pushed the man to step several steps backwards and she slashed across his left hand and the armor on his left arm. The blood of his new wounds slid down his fingertips and dampened the earth. The cuts which Sanna inflicted upon the man seemed to infuriate him as he countered her attacks and cut
her arm to the bone and sliced threw her lower leg. The woman fell down and stared up at the young prince who was once again smirking at her.

"Tis a shame, such a pretty face having to be killed. Well, you should have
known better than to fight men." He stated to Sanna as the young man brought his sword down to finish the woman off. To his surprise, the female knight blocked his sword with her own and stood again. The woman didn't notice that the opposing soldiers were slowing being driven back, the only thing which she noticed was that the young man before her still stood alive. Sanna's sword flew at the young prince and brought deep gashes all across his body, and she finally clashed her sword against his armor which was on his chest. The prince flew backwards and landed on the ground with a sickening thud, and Sanna was immediately upon him as she raised her sword to drive it into his heart.

"You were just defeated by a woman, accept it and die!" The female knight exclaimed as she brought her sword downwards but she stopped short of his heart as an arrow pierced threw her left shoulder and she fell backwards. The woman faintly heard her steed squeal and the stallion gallop towards her, and also Tiberious cry out her name but after this everything became dark. She didn't hear King Legoals yell to his soldiers to retreat, or her fellow knights victorious cries. The only thing which she felt was a comforting numbness and darkness envelop her wounded body.
~~
Several days came after the battle and Sanna was still asleep. Her battle wounds were immediately taken care of once she arrived at the castle and they were slowly healing. Everyday Tiberious stayed at her bedside, and he refused to leave her or eat until she awoke again. This day she finally answered his desperate prayers and her eyes opened for the first time in days. The two gazed into each other's eyes and Tiberious squeezed her hand which he had never let go of since the day she fell at the battle.

"I'm so happy to see you alive. To see you awake, how are you feeling?"
The young knight asked softly as he smiled down at her.

"I am feeling ... okay. My wounds have healed, but I did not kill
the one man who murdered my father." Sanna said in a bitter tone as she looked away in disgust of herself. Her face was brought towards Tiberious' as he cupped her face with his hands and brought a finger to caress her face.

"Don't sound so disgusted in yourself. Your father wound be very proud of
you today, you were a fine knight. And it is better that you did not kill that man, he now has to live with the memory of being beaten by a woman. This will give him many years of torture, I am sure." Sanna had to agree, this was quite true. And if she had killed the man, she would have been as cold-blooded and heartless as him.

"You are quite true, I must admit. I do have to ask you something though."

"What?" Tiberious asked as he looked questionably at her.

"Come closer, please." Sanna said as a small smile formed upon her lips and she
watched as the man brought his face mere inches from hers. The female knight brought her lips to his in a chaste kiss, but it was much more than a mere press of the lips as the woman let her emotions seep into Tiberious and he seemed to do the same. They all too quickly parted and blushed as they both smiled into each other's eyes.

"I love you very much, Tiberious. I do hope you know that." Sanna whispered to the male knight as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you too, my dear Sanna." They stayed like that for hours, as they both stared into each other's eyes and promised to never leave each other's sides.

The End

Contest:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#761414 by Not Available.


3rd place in:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#747653 by Not Available.



© Copyright 2003 SB Musing (sarama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/766652-The-Female-Knight