*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/768169-Curiosity-Killed-the-Engorged-Rat
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Ghost · #768169
Be leary of all dark shadows.
Curiosity Killed the Rat
By
Joy Brown

The blonde operator stared at the moving belt for what seemed like an eternity when she noticed a square silhouette that impressed itself on the left edge of a single section of the conveyer belt.
She adjusted her overly awkward weight in the soft chair and shifted to the other side of her heavily meaty buttocks.
The closer the impression came to her the faster her heartbeat until she felt her heart climb into her chest rapidly. She watched the silhouette inch its way toward her and noticed that an enormous brown rat scurry from underneath the ramp beside her chair.
The silhouette slithered quickly off the belt and entered her opened orifice as she reacted to the unwelcome rat.
The operator crystallized instantly as the rat scurried up the chair and started eating the crystals that fell onto the chair in a humungous pile.
The rat engorged itself until its molecules expanded to its extreme outer limits violently.
THE END
© Copyright 2003 rhino J (rhinopower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/768169-Curiosity-Killed-the-Engorged-Rat