*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/774002-Shub-niggurath
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Gothic · #774002
i created this for a contest and i might decide to keep it depending on the reviews
As the corpse of the monstrous clown entity chithon sinks back into the lava whence it rose, you grab the rune of magic tightly with a grin on your face.Now that you have conquered the dimension of the doomed,realm of earth magic you subtract it from your list of things to do.Now you are ready to complete your task.A rune of magic power that is said to be made of bone lies at the end of each haunted land.Go forth,seek the totality of the four quality runes. The rune of black magic throbs evily in your hand, it tries to plant dark thougts in your head.you grimace at the pain.You learn the inmost lore of the hell mother shub-niggurath, who's fangs they say drip with the wine of mens blood. You know know that she is behind all of the terrible plotting which has led to much death and no law.but she is not in violate,armed with this rune, you realize that once all 4 runes are combined the gate to shubs hell ditch will open. Then you can face the witch goddess herself.despite the awful might of the elder world that smelled like a skunk, you have achieved the rune of elder magic. capstone of all types of arcane wisdom, it allowes you to call upon your trusty stallion.as shub weaves her dire plans to cover the earth with her own foul offspring like a bandaid,you gargle your last bit of water and wish you were a giraffe so you could reach the lake a foot below.you did'nt account for time lost so now you must hurry up.since you have all 4 runes you can blast your way into shubs pit.you sense tremendous invisible forces moving to unseal ancient barriers.shub had hoped to use the runes herself to clear off the earth but now instead you use them to enter her home and confront her.As an avator of avenging earth life. if you defeat her you will be remembered forever as the savior of the planet and recieve the badge of courage. if she conquers it will be as if you never existed.as you seize the rune of hell magic it's heat scorches your hand and it's terrible secret's blight your mind. gathering thye shreds of your courage you shake the devils shackels from your soul and become ever more determined to destroy the hideous creature who's mere existance threatens the population of earth. as you blink your eyes to the sun reflecting of the morning dew you realize that shub...is no were to be found. your at home in front of your computer. so you reluctantly take out your keyboard to write this all down.
© Copyright 2003 Dayenemy (dayenemy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/774002-Shub-niggurath