*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/775107-The-Wounded-Warrior
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #775107
A peasant finds a wounded man...how does this turn out?
Katherine was a peasant girl at the age of 19. She lived on the outskirts of the kingdom and ran a farm of her own. She was always on her own and was used to it. She had black hair down to the middle of her back which curled naturally from being held up in a bun all the time. She wore a tan rag over it and her usual attire was a tan skirt with a white peasant top.
Katherine had decided to take her maple colored horse out to the fields. They were ever green and it was her favorite part of the day. When she had everything done and could enjoy the gentle breeze.
Letting her horse graze the fields she decided to run out into the open. Approaching her favorite tree she stopped mid-step. She smelled the iron of blood and sensed somthing was wrong. Walking, and looking over the horizon there was a crumpled heap of a man on the ground.
Following her natural human instinct she proceeded on to reach him. Kneeling down at his side she felt hopless in helping him. Seeing his blood stained face and hands, he had gashes in his hands and blood mats in his hair.
Pulling the flask from her waist line she emptied some of its contents on to her skirt. With gentle hands she wiped the blood from his face.
Only when he stirred from the sudden touch did she know he was alive. Feeling relieved she began wiping his brow.
He looked up at her and oh those gorgeous eyes. It seemed like he was still a bit dazed but he could not possibly remember how he got there and he did not know who this woman was.
"Ah Miss" He said in a bit of a groggy voice. "You see I must be on my way I have word that needs to be brought to the king, my apologies for being rude" With that he tried to stand and fell back to the ground.
"Looks to me like you can't walk a bit" She said in a heavily accented voice. "I'd rather you not be out so quick and rest at my house its only but a few yards away"
He looked back at her. A bit distraught at not being able to continue on his mission. "Now, I will help you up" She demanded breaking his train of thought.
She walked over to him, only then did he realize what a figure this woman had. He would not speak it aloud though, that was very unproper. She bent down to him and he couldn't help but peek at her bosom beneath her peasant top.
"Okay now I'm going to count to three and then we are both going to lift up" He nodded in response and got ready for her. "One...two...three" She grunted, lifting him up from the ground. "Now walk with me"
Their steps moved slow and were stumbling. He made a few noises for his leg hurt quite a bit in this uncomfortable armor and he really did need a place to sit.
Opening her hard wooden door the woman led the man in. He fell onto a nearby chair. She gently closed the door and knelt by his sad. "Guest, please let me remove your shoes and you may remove your armor if you'd like" He nodded at her offer and she began to remove his tattered shoes.
He undid his armor clasps and began to remove the heave plates one by one. He watched the woman work and felt her gentle hands rub his feet. He felt a feeling raising up.
Now being a soldier he was away a lot and had met many a woman that were quite beautiful. But this one was so enticing. Something attracted him to her.
She looked up at him. Catching him watching her the smiled. "Now is a handsome man such as yourself observing a girl like me?" Her voice twinkled. "Why, yes I was" He replied and the smile from her face faded. He took her hands and led her to a standing position. Standing up he was taller than her and had to bend his head to kiss her sweet lips.
As if she was expecting it she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. The softness of his kiss grew as he caressed the creamy skin of her neck.
He wanted her and he kissed down her face and kissed her neck. Tasting it's sweetness and holdiing the beautiful woman. She let out small gasps feeling his lips press against her with such eagerness.
Her hands went to his chest and oh! Even though she didn't want to she pushed this handsome man away. "I cannot do this" She said. "I've never been with a man before and I've barely just met you" He was not about to give up so easily. "No worries m'lady. I wont hurt you, and you can't leave me here now. Yes, we've just met but my body is already yearning for you"
She could feel her own body tingle with lust and she wanted this so bad. Falling into temptation she kissed him again. They each other in. Their tongues playing with each other. His hand reached under her shirt and feeling her warm skin he couldn't contain him self much longer.
He took of her shirt revealing breast the color of milk. The same as her skin. Among all thier frantic kisses, Katherine managed to find her self against the wall. Moaning as she felt his warm lips envelope her nipple her foot carressed his leg.
His tongue flickered, his erection grew harder with want with each moan that escaped her body. His hands went to untying the the back of her skirt and with success he heard it fall to the floor.
He broke away and observed her body. Then meeting her gaze he could see she had the eyes covered over by lust. The sheer blueness seemed clouded over and in a trance. It was his time to have her and he was more than ready.
Pulling down his pants he stepped out of them. Taking her legs he wrapped them around him and held her up against him. Feeling her opening he pushed in slowly.
She let out a painful gasp as she stretched around him. He held her tighter to let her know it was ok. She closed her eyes to feel the moment and he pushed until he broke through her. A tear welled up in one eye but was quickly brushed away.
(more later)
© Copyright 2003 *MiNdLeSs*SeLf*InDuLgEnCe* (pynkspider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/775107-The-Wounded-Warrior