*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/779811-Us-and-Them---Part-1
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #779811
My lover has heard about my special friends, finally he gets to meet them.
I’d told you about Annie and John, and I’d told them about you, but I am the only one who’d had the privilege of fucking all three of you.
We were meeting them at the restaurant. Even tho we all knew where the evening was ending, we wanted to meet and relax first so you could get to know each other.

Finally they’ve arrived and I watch your face light up as I point them out to you, making their way thru the tables towards us. I knew you’d like them. Annie’s totally adorable. Medium height, fine blonde hair brushing the sides of her face, fine black-rimmed glasses giving her a conservative look and her trim body concealed under a simple suit. John’s also medium height, his toned body also hidden under a suit. They approach us, smile and shake your hand. To anyone looking on we are just two well dressed couples meeting for a respectable meal – until they greet me. John slides his arm around my waist and crushes my mouth under an exploring kiss, then sits down and begins to chat to you. Annie also greets me with a kiss on the mouth, lingering longer than is sociably acceptable and briefly opening her mouth under mine to tease my lips with her tongue – definitely not sociably acceptable. We both smile and hope we have caused a few tongues to wag.

Dinner is easy and comfortable. I can tell you like them, and they like you. Conversation is innocent but the undercurrent is unmistakable as eyes meet with unspoken understanding. Annie and I excuse ourselves and go to the ladies. We come back and when we sit down again we slip something onto your laps. Our panties. We could probably leave right now but Annie is a woman after my own heart and wants to extend the anticipation. We both declare we’d like desert.

True to the horny man you are, before the first spoon of crème caramel is in my mouth, your hand is on my thigh, inching up under the hem of my skirt. From the smile on Annie’s face John is also getting a head start on what we now all know is to come. She and I talk of nothing of consequence while our legs part under cover of the tablecloth to allow your seeking fingers to explore.

John’s hand reappears above the white tablecloth and he leans towards me. I smile and he brushes his fingers, sweet with the scent of Annie, across my lips then slips them into my mouth. At that moment your fingers slide into my wet pussy and I am overwhelmed by feeling you inside me and the taste of her in my mouth. I groan out loud realizing I probably sound like Meg Ryan in ‘When Harry met Sally’, only my pleasure is for real.

Not wanting to be left out, Annie reaches under the table to find your hand and takes your wet fingers into her mouth.

We’ve teased you long enough. Annie and I have finished our deserts so we stand to let you now we’re ready to play some more – somewhere private.

© Copyright 2003 chrystalweb (chrystalweb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/779811-Us-and-Them---Part-1