*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/780464-If-you-died-right-now
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sabena
Rated: E · Other · Death · #780464
if you died right now, would you be happy?
If you died right now, would you die happy? Or would you say I wish I'd done that or this. Would you have someone special or family that would keep you in mind always? Or would it be that no one would notice? They say life is too precious to just let go. You need some fun, friends and somewhere down the line, someone to love you. That if something did happen to you, that someone will always have you in thier heart. To leave this world with no regrets. If you have someone now that loves you for you, be grateful that you do. Many will die wondering if they were truly loved. So why you are here, try to make every moment count. Be a child sometimes. But most of all, love from your heart. If you find someone special to give your heart too, don't ever let them go. Hold on with all you got. Life is too short not to have love in it.
© Copyright 2003 sabena (sabena at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/780464-If-you-died-right-now