*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/782974-Hole-In-The-Wall
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #782974
Beware women sent as offerings from the high priest...
CODE: D (set in the D Is For Damien storyline)

TAKES PLACE DURING (specific story): NA

PAIRING: Gregory/Selena (M/F)

EXPLANATION: Y'know, I think I just wanted to write a voyeur piece, which is where this came from. Luther Broderick gives his explanation as for why he's allowing Gregory to go at it with high priestess Selena (see "Strange Diversions" for the details), but it's a weak one. I dunno, maybe I was just bored. I have no clue. I'm sorry. o_o There was supposed to be a related scene, I think with these two again, but it has never been written. (If Jerry and Clarisse interest you, they have their own little scene elsewhere.)

DISCLAIMERS: As I have no idea what I was thinking, I guess I have no disclaimers at the moment.


* * * * *


Hole In The Wall


Clarisse lifted her head and turned to look at the left wall. "What was that?"

"I don't know." Jerry turned off the light and moved to a section of the wall that had been broken through a long time ago. He and Clarisse had been only looking through some old boxes as something to do, not up to any trouble, but he knew that they'd get in trouble if they were caught in here. Especially by one of Luther's guys. They were all over. He carefully pushed aside some boxes, brushed away the cobwebs, and peered into the adjoining room.

"A couple people in there," he whispered to Clarisse, who came up and stood at his side. She could hear a kind of shuffling sound inside and then a creak. Jerry paused for a moment, then laughed softly.

"Looks like they're getting ready to get it on."

"Let me see," Clarisse whispered. They were no voyeurs, yet this did sound interesting.

Jerry moved aside a little so she could kneel and peer through the gap in the wall also. She had to blink a few times before she could see.

The room next door was dim as well, so neither of them could make out the features of the two inside. Yet it was clearly a man and a woman, kneeling on an old bed and kissing each other, too busy removing each other's clothes to have noticed any noises that Clarisse or Jerry might have made.

"Canya tell who they are?"

"Nah, I don't recognize them. Too dark."

The man pulled away slightly--Clarisse could make out his silhouette against the opposite wall, could tell that they were undressed from the way his member stuck out, protruding thick and quivering in the air--and said something to the woman, which neither of them could hear. Jerry and Clarisse watched silently. The woman turned around and bent down. The man moved forward and mounted her from behind, grasping her pelvis and pushing up and in with his hips.

"Whoa," Jerry murmured with a smile. "Doggy style."

Clarisse punched him in the arm.

"Man, they're really hot for each other. Just listen to 'em."

Clarisse cocked her head and strained her ears. Jerry must have been able to hear better than she. Yet if she tried hard enough she could barely hear them both panting heavily, as well as an occasional sound coming from the man as he pushed, a slight groan or murmur. The two moved rapidly, the man thrusting quickly and steadily into the woman, who submitted to his motions, rocking forward on her knees with each push.

"He's practically lifting her ass in the air. Me, I'd slow down and try to enjoy it a little."

"Maybe he hasn't had any in a long time."

"Yeah, that could be true. Still, I'd try to relish it. Would want it to be good for her, too, eh?"

"Yeah, like you'd care."

"Shut up, you're ruining my concentration."

She hit him again. They tried not to laugh.

The man groaned.

"Whoa, didya hear that one?" Jerry whispered. "Sounds to me like he is enjoying it. Hey, wait, look, they're moving."

The man caught his hands around the woman's waist and pulled her up. For a moment the two of them struggled together, shifting clumsily, the woman gasping; when it was over they both still knelt on the bed, only now upright, not bent over. The man nuzzled his face against the woman's neck and kept his hands on the front of her hips; he continued thrusting and straining, his buttocks contracting and releasing, repeatedly. He groaned again, the sound muffled against the woman's neck. She threw back her head and arched against him. Her breasts rose; her hair fell back. She opened her mouth to suck in a breath of air. Her own hands played over his moving hips.

Clarisse stiffened slightly. "Hey, wait, I think I know who that is."

Jerry glanced at her. "Oh yeah?"

"The lady. Isn't that that Selena lady?"

"You mean Luther's? I dunno." He squinted, looking harder. "...I think so. Yeah, I'm pretty sure now. But..."

He trailed off. Clarisse looked at him.

"But what?"

"But that's not Luther."

She bent to look again. The man was still thrusting, moving against her, almost furiously now. His teeth were bared; he made a tight growling noise that indicated his strain. Clarisse thought that he looked a little familiar.

"I think it's Gregory."

"Gregory?" Jerry looked again. "Holy shit, I think it is. Whoa." He chuckled to himself. "Wonder how happy Luther would be to hear Gregory's goin' at it with his old lady."

"She's not his 'old lady.'"

"Close enough. Still, that's not Luther in there."

Clarisse had to admit that it wasn't. The two in the next room fell over--or he pushed her back down--into a kneeling position, both of them swiveling their hips in sharp, frantic circles. The woman was moaning. The man growled loudly and plunged himself upward, sharply, his snarl breaking off as he did so. A second later the woman cried out and arched again.

"Home run," Jerry murmured with a smile. Clarisse rolled her eyes and backed away.

"We should get going out of here. One of the guards might hear those two and find us watching 'em. And wouldn't that be lovely."

"Hey, there's no harm in watching. I wonder how often they come around here. You and I could make a bad habit out of it."

She stared at him. "Out of watching them?"

"Out of watching him humpin' her, yeah. Who knows? Maybe we could do a little screwing around of our own." He arched an eyebrow and grinned.

Clarisse wasn't sure if he was joking or not; so far the two of them had been only acquaintances, never lovers. She hadn't realized how she would actually like the idea of fooling around with him a little, even if nothing serious came of it. Who knew. Maybe they were right for each other.

Still, she gave him a snide grin back. "Yeah, Jer. You could take lessons from them."

He pouted. "Live lessons, though." He turned back to the hole. A large grin spread across his face this time. "Whoa, I don't think he's done, either."

"What d'you mean? I saw 'em both come."

"C'mere and see."

She forced down a sigh and did as he said. They peered through the hole together. The two in the next room hadn't moved yet; the man was still bent over the woman, penetrating her, breathing heavily. From the way that he sagged against her Clarisse figured he was still trying to catch his breath. The woman stayed on hands and knees, patiently waiting for him to move.

"Why doesn't she just push him off?"

"Might make him mad. Never know with some guys."

After a while Clarisse saw the man lift his head a little; he started to sit up, appeared to change his mind, grabbed the woman's hips, and abruptly started grinding against her again. She gasped.

"Whoa!" Jerry said again. He smiled. "Didn't I tell ya he still had some in him?"

"Seems kinda rude to just go at her like that."

"What's so rude about it? If it were us, I'd be going at you three, four times if you let me."

Clarisse flushed, pleasure surging through her. "Yeah, like I would."

He smiled again, more gently this time, though he kept his voice half joking. "Come on, face it, a tight, juicy little muffin like you wouldn't want some big ol' sausage like me between the buns?"

She flushed harder and smacked his arm hard. In the next room the man paused only slightly from his thrusting, glancing over his shoulder in their direction. Jerry and Clarisse froze and held their breath. But the pause was only momentary; a second later he turned his attention back to the kneeling woman, puffing and bumping against her even more rapidly than before. Jerry and Clarisse remained silent, watching them move, the man driving himself forward like a jackhammer; this time the woman climaxed first, crying out loudly, and the man bucked at her and froze, tensing, his back arched, only his buttocks quivering. Clarisse could imagine his fluid spurting warm inside the woman; she felt her face growing hot as she imagined Jerry doing the same thing to her.

The man let out his breath and collapsed over the woman again, this time so much that they both sank flat to the bed. Jerry and Clarisse listened to his panting, to her hard, muffled breathing. After only a short pause this time the man pushed himself up and rolled off of her to the side, onto his back, panting at the ceiling. A moment later she turned herself over also, and they lay there breathing heavily, not speaking or touching. The two watchers waited just in case they should try anything else, but after they'd rested for a while they both rose, reaching for their own clothes still without speaking, and silently dressed and smoothed themselves down. The man left first. The woman stayed behind a moment longer, brushing back her hair and straightening herself out before following. Jerry and Clarisse held their breath again, listening to the receding footsteps.

"He went left. She went right," Clarisse said.

"Yeah," Jerry muttered. "True love."

"I'm wondering what Luther would do if he found out."

"Hell, he probably set it up, knowing him. C'mon, we better get going like you said. Before anybody comes along here."

Clarisse got up and followed him out the door, feeling both relief and--to her surprise--a slight disappointment, disappointment that he shouldn't insist on making love to her as they'd seen the two do in the next room. She wondered if he'd meant what he'd said.


Please REVIEW if you rate.
Please DO NOT rate if you won't review.
Thank you!



This item is not looking for critique. It was written solely for entertainment's sake. Although a scene from a possibly longer story, it is complete in itself and unless otherwise stated there is not going to be any more of it written. Additional unrelated SCENES may be written, but single scenes themselves are complete as they are. So please do not expect more. If you are interested in reading the series which INSPIRED the scene, just look elsewhere in my portfolio and you should find something. (Use the "story codes" given in the scene headers. For example, "MI" = "Manitou Island" series.)

I am not looking for critique on grammar, spelling, style, sentence structure, flow, or the mechanics of writing. What I AM interested in is commentary on such things as characterization, plot, symbolism, theme, etc.--the deeper aspects of the story. I like to know if a scene is believable, if the characters are interesting, what you thought of how they interacted, if the writing evoked any emotions, things such as that.

Feel free to criticize, but just keep in mind that I'm working on more important projects and shared this just for fun and/or to illustrate character interactions, so I don't plan to revise it any time soon. Comments on the characters, theme, etc. are more than welcome.
*Smile*
© Copyright 2003 Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight (tehuti_88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/782974-Hole-In-The-Wall