*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/782978-Everybodys-Here
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #782978
After being busy watching, now it's HER turn to participate!
CODE: D (set in the D Is For Damien storyline)

TAKES PLACE DURING (specific story): NA

PAIRING: Jerry/Clarisse (M/F)

EXPLANATION: Oh, I just could not leave that promise between Jerry and Clarisse, the voyeurs from "Hole In The Wall," hanging like that. They deserved a scene of their own, too! In public, no less! Talk about voyeurism. This piece sounds an awful lot like "Playing In Public." Blah.

DISCLAIMERS: None that I can think of, right now. Except that I have no clue why Clarisse, a woman, enjoys such freedom in the male-dominated Scorpio cult. Oh well.


* * * * *


Everybody's Here


Clarisse stiffened momentarily when a hand was placed on her shoulder, relaxing only when someone leaned close and whispered in her ear, "Hey."

Jerry. "What are you doing here?" she whispered back, confused that he should show up in the same place among the whole crowd.

"The same thing as you." He peered over her shoulder and she could see his gentle smile. "I thought I'd come over and say hello."

"Well, you chose a great time." She pretended to turn her attention back to the ceremony.

He touched her shoulder again, whispering even more softly this time, his breath brushing her ear.

"I heard what you said about me."

Clarisse flushed red. She felt her face grow hot with embarrassment. Jerry only grasped her shoulder more tightly.

"I want to know why you never told me before."

She started. "I didn't think you'd care."

"Of course I do." A squeeze. "I have for a long time. If you'd told me, I would have shown you how."

The warmth again, only this time it wasn't all from embarrassment. "I never knew," she murmured, pleased.

She sensed rather than saw him smiling. "You do now. And I will show you." She felt him start to slowly pull up the back of her robe.

She started again. "Jerry!" she hissed. "Everybody's here!"

"So what?" He surreptitiously kissed her ear. "Nobody's paying attention."

"They can see us!"

"They won't even notice if we're quiet." He leaned closer to her ear. "If they do see us, who cares? Isn't it more exciting this way?" And he finished pulling up her robe in back, moving close and letting his own robe open in front.

Clarisse felt a slight thrill run through her. She had to admit, it did seem more exciting this way. Surrounded by the other worshippers, who both did and didn't see them; the thought of someone watching them turned her on.

She felt Jerry pressing himself close behind her, parting his robe so their skin touched. Her spine tingled. He carefully slid his fingers between her buttocks--which were quivering now--and Clarisse had to force her breath to remain steady as she felt his member growing warmer and hard, and he parted her buttocks and spread her moist opening with his fingers and slowly pushed himself inside her.

She let out a shaky breath, hearing his own come soft and husky above her head. He slipped his hands under her robe, holding her hips, and started moving, very, very slowly, his thrusting barely anything but a slight undulation through and out of her. Clarisse closed her eyes and let him take over, taking control of her body, her insides wishing he could go into her deeper.

One of the other cultists turned his head slightly to look at the two standing a little ways off to his right. He'd heard them whispering, though now they didn't speak at all. After a second he could see why. They stood quite close to each other, touching, in fact; he noticed how the woman's robe was pulled up in back, and saw the rapturous look on her face, a look of pleasure, her eyes shut and lips slightly parted. The man had much the same look, only once in a while he clenched his teeth as if straining. A further glance showed how his hips moved very gently against her, his buttocks beneath his robe slowly contracting and releasing. His hands were hidden beneath her robe, caressing her thighs.

The cultist nudged his companion and nodded at the couple. The second cultist peered over and they shared a look. He'd be damned if those two weren't having sex right in front of the whole congregation.

Clarisse wanted to tip her head back to his shoulder, moan his name; he was big, and well endowed, his member so large, so full that she ached to touch it even as it pushed inside her, warm and engorged. Jerry didn't speak--it would give them away--but she sensed his passion, his pleasure in the clutch of his hands on her thighs. She held his hands tightly and bit her lip, swaying gently on her feet. Oh, if only they were alone, alone together, the things they would do; she wished to mouth him, see with her own eyes how big he really was, and feel how good he would be mouthing her. She wanted to touch him, to have him squeeze her breasts, riding her full and strong...

The two cultists watched out of the corners of their eyes. The woman bit her lip, her face strained. The man swayed, swiveling his hips. Their lovemaking was furtive but no longer private. His hands moved quickly back to clutch her buttocks and he squeezed as he pushed hard, as if to fill her completely. He grunted a bit as he released. The woman's mouth opened and she yelled silently at the air, arching and quivering in climax. They let their breath out and the two observers turned away, shaking their heads.

Clarisse panted softly, trying to catch her breath. Jerry's orgasm had been magnificent. She'd definitely enjoyed him. He slowly pulled out and away and she felt empty without him inside. He dropped and smoothed down her robe. He touched her shoulder and she felt his breath on her ear again, heard his voice, whispering and husky.

"I'll see you again tonight, after the ceremony. If you liked this I have lots of other things I can show you."

She shivered. "I'll be there," she whispered back with a smile.


Please REVIEW if you rate.
Please DO NOT rate if you won't review.
Thank you!



This item is not looking for critique. It was written solely for entertainment's sake. Although a scene from a possibly longer story, it is complete in itself and unless otherwise stated there is not going to be any more of it written. Additional unrelated SCENES may be written, but single scenes themselves are complete as they are. So please do not expect more. If you are interested in reading the series which INSPIRED the scene, just look elsewhere in my portfolio and you should find something. (Use the "story codes" given in the scene headers. For example, "MI" = "Manitou Island" series.)

I am not looking for critique on grammar, spelling, style, sentence structure, flow, or the mechanics of writing. What I AM interested in is commentary on such things as characterization, plot, symbolism, theme, etc.--the deeper aspects of the story. I like to know if a scene is believable, if the characters are interesting, what you thought of how they interacted, if the writing evoked any emotions, things such as that.

Feel free to criticize, but just keep in mind that I'm working on more important projects and shared this just for fun and/or to illustrate character interactions, so I don't plan to revise it any time soon. Comments on the characters, theme, etc. are more than welcome.
*Smile*
© Copyright 2003 Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight (tehuti_88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/782978-Everybodys-Here