*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/783230-By-The-Riverside
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #783230
A fitting bride should be properly addressed, the first time...
CODE: H (set in the Horus/Kemet storyline)

TAKES PLACE DURING (specific story): NA

PAIRING: Montu/Rattaui (M/F)

EXPLANATION: In my very, very early fiction, Montu was a very shyish, awkward character. Not fitting since he's supposed to be a war god. Much, much later on, I either found out who his wife was, or else decided to pair him with another goddess--I'm not sure how it went--and Rattaui was the one. I wanted their scene to be very...hm...I can't think of a word. Carnal? Something like that. Not very romantic, at least. O_o This is what they ended up with. Montu REALLY did a 180. Notice how black sheep Sokar and Selket (see their own scenes for yourself) snicker over the pairing. They have good reason to, considering.

DISCLAIMERS: Rayet's name in this piece used to be Rat.


* * * * *


By The Riverside


Montu remembered first seeing Rattaui. He hadn't known her name then, and was certain she hadn't known his. He'd seen her collecting reeds by the river, plucking them and carrying neat bundles to place on the ground. He'd watched her for a while before moving in stealthily, always staying out of her line of sight.

The goddess hadn't seen him, or even heard his approach till he came up behind and clapped his hands over her eyes. She'd let out a little cry and dropped the reeds she was carrying; then, bit by bit, she felt his hands, and up his arms to his face, tracing every feature as if to see him. He removed his hands and she splashed him in the face with water. She laughed when he sputtered. He grinned back and followed her up the bank.

She'd played a sort of little game, stepping out of his reach each time he came close. Once or twice he managed to give her a quick kiss; she'd coyly back away to let him try again. At one point he caught her arm and drew her to him, forcing open her lips with his tongue; she lightly bit him and skipped away when his hand went up to his mouth. They'd both continued this way for a short while before she slowed enough to let him kiss her again, trailing his mouth down her neck; she giggled and let him close so they stood by the riverbank, one of his hands on her breast and the other gently groping beneath the curve of her buttock. She smiled and let him nuzzle against her cleavage. She stroked his chest in return.

The two of them had never said a word to each other, which was why they hadn't learned each other's name. It hadn't mattered, though. She still wore her tight dress, he his kilt; they walked away from the bank a little bit to a partially fallen tree leaning nearby. She'd wriggled and shifted her dress somewhat so the long side slit came to the back; Montu had reached through with his hands, kneading at the exposed skin and hearing her resulting gasp. They didn't know each other, but it didn't matter. He'd hiked up his kilt in front, undoing his loincloth and watching her bend forward to hug the tree in her arms, the slit opening wide for him. Grasping his member, now erect, he'd moved up behind her, spread her buttocks with his other hand, and entered.

She was good, the goddess, a good tight feel. She gasped at first and he felt something give way, and knew that he was the first for her; after that it was bliss. The two of them bent over each other near the bank, she hugging the tree, Montu holding her hips with his kilt pushed up around his own hips, rocking on his heels to thrust into her. She would gasp and throw back her head, quivering; not caring who heard, he gave a little grunt with each push, pleasure coursing through him. It had been a while, that was for sure; she was fine, very fine, hot and smooth and just tight enough to make him ache. He liked it very much this way, from behind, like a bull; it made him feel strong and virile. Not many of the women he'd been with had appreciated it very much; this one knew how it made him feel. Yes, he liked her; he fondled her breasts as he rocked, then grasped her hips again, studying the graceful curve of her neck, the tightening of her muscles when she threw back her head with a cry. He positioned his legs at her sides. Montu pushed steadily and deeply. He groaned aloud, sending a flock of birds scattering.

* * * * *


A hand waved over an enchanted pool of water, and eyes watched the scene within. A smile crossed the hooked beak of the watcher.

"Selket. Come look at this."

Selket approached the pool and looked down to see what Sokar was watching. An image took shape in the water, two figures in the wilderness, a goddess leaning against a tree and a god with his kilt pushed up bending over her and thrusting rapidly, the two making love by the river. The goddess cried out; the god groaned like a bull in heat.

Sokar smiled. "It looks like your sister's found somebody."

Selket sat down on the edge of the pool. "It looks that way. I believe that's Montu."

"Amon and Mut's adopted son. I wonder how Nebhet Hotep will take this. Her brother being with the daughter of her rival."

"Probably the way she takes everything else." The god grunted loudly. Selket smiled. "They could teach Ra and Rayet a lesson."

"Rayet? No. I can't imagine that. Ra and Nebhet as a bull and cow, that I can imagine. That's probably how he enjoys her all the time."

"That's probably why Rayet's his favorite."

They laughed.

* * * * *


By the river, Montu felt himself getting ready to come. He ground his teeth and plunged harder--"Rngh. Rngh. Rngh"--grunting deeply in his throat. He relished this, he savored it; he was a bull mounting his cow, thrusting himself into her full and hot; he could almost imagine the sweet reward of milk from her breasts waiting for him when he was finished. Could he make love to her again? Would she let him mouth her breasts, savor the full feel of her nipples in his mouth? He didn't know yet. All he knew was what was coming now. With every grunt he let out she arched and cried out so they made noises in unison. Already their cries echoed along the river for any passersby to hear. Montu felt his release coming, his supreme moment; his fingers sank into her hips and he pushed hurriedly, his buttocks thrusting, a fiery ache building up within his core--he rocked faster--

"Rngh! Rngh! Rngh! Rngh!!--"

Climax, his sweet release--his seed filled him up full and spurted from his body. Montu threw back his head with a throaty groan, a yell of triumph; the goddess's scream attested to his victory, his virility, his own satisfaction. She shivered delightfully and he pulled himself out. When she turned around, panting and sweaty, he reached out to touch her breast and fondled it lightly. She smiled at the gesture and pulled down the straps of her dress, freeing her breasts for him to see.

The sight was more than Montu could take. He brought her to the ground, grasping her arms tight, suckling at her breasts noisily; he pulled up her dress and took her again, rutting and bellowing like a bull and enjoying her little shrieks of laughter and pleasure. Yes, he hadn't known her name then, but he'd definitely known that Rattaui was the perfect mate, the one he would ask for. She was definitely worth it.


Please REVIEW if you rate.
Please DO NOT rate if you won't review.
Thank you!



This item is not looking for critique. It was written solely for entertainment's sake. Although a scene from a possibly longer story, it is complete in itself and unless otherwise stated there is not going to be any more of it written. Additional unrelated SCENES may be written, but single scenes themselves are complete as they are. So please do not expect more. If you are interested in reading the series which INSPIRED the scene, just look elsewhere in my portfolio and you should find something. (Use the "story codes" given in the scene headers. For example, "MI" = "Manitou Island" series.)

I am not looking for critique on grammar, spelling, style, sentence structure, flow, or the mechanics of writing. What I AM interested in is commentary on such things as characterization, plot, symbolism, theme, etc.--the deeper aspects of the story. I like to know if a scene is believable, if the characters are interesting, what you thought of how they interacted, if the writing evoked any emotions, things such as that.

Feel free to criticize, but just keep in mind that I'm working on more important projects and shared this just for fun and/or to illustrate character interactions, so I don't plan to revise it any time soon. Comments on the characters, theme, etc. are more than welcome.
*Smile*
© Copyright 2003 Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight (tehuti_88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/783230-By-The-Riverside