*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/783327-When-The-Cats-Away
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #783327
Some people don't care about manipulation...
CODE: D (set in the D Is For Damien storyline)

TAKES PLACE DURING (specific story): NA

PAIRING: Deputy Kennard Scott/Joanne (M/F)

EXPLANATION: Hm, this one has a kind of weird explanation which I can't quite recall right now. o_O I just wanted to show Deputy Tracy Hatcher's jealousy of her kinda off-and-on boyfriend, Deputy Kennard Scott, when he acquires a new fling. Rather than get angry, though, she starts to blame herself and just lets him be. Not good, since I think this Joanne person is bad news, a la Melissa in the Mark Kincaid scene (see "Under The Influence" for the scoop on that). I'm not positive, though. Hum-dee-dum.

DISCLAIMERS: Aside from the fact that I'm not really sure what the hell is going on here, nothing much.


* * * * *


When The Cat's Away


She smiled, then leaned forward and kissed him. Scott nearly pulled away, eyes going wide, before the taste overwhelmed him and his eyes drifted shut. Her tongue flicked against his own, against his teeth; he reached out one hand and tentatively placed it against her breast. She didn't even pull back or slap him as he'd expected her to do, as every other woman did. In fact, she placed her hand over his--encouraging him. His fingers squeezed. She slowly pulled her lips back from his, and he sat breathing heavily, looking dazed.

She smiled again and traced a finger over the hollow of his throat. "You like that, Blue Boy?"

"Kind of..."

"You'd probably love this, then..." She reached her hands down into his lap, and started pulling at his zipper.

He gasped and glanced around, covering his sudden bulge with his hands. "We--not here! We can't do that here!!"

"Nobody'll come in or see us. Even if they did, I'm just sitting on your lap...right?" She winked and kissed his cheek. Her fingers pulled the zipper down, and she reached inside to draw him out. Scott whimpered and she reached beneath her own skirt, pulling down her panties. Her look was humored.

"This is going to be a whole lot of fun..."

"We could get in trouble here! I could get in trouble!"

"Don't worry about it...we'll be quick...though you might need to catch up..." She laughed softly, and lifted her skirt. He bit his lip and let out a soft groan when she turned and straddled his thighs, slowly bringing herself down toward him. He hesitated, then she felt him take hold of her buttocks to guide her. She smiled to herself and felt him push up inside, heard him let out his breath. She rested upon his lap now, her legs squeezing his. She ran her hands up and down his arms.

"Ready...?"

He needed hardly any prompting. He wrapped his arms around her waist, nuzzling at her neck, and began to move.

* * * * *


Hatcher walked down the hallway, rubbing one tired eye and tucking a folder under her arm. She had to file it back where it belonged, and she knew she'd find Scott somewhere around here. He was always spending too much time around the file rooms keeping himself busy reading boring stuff. She thought maybe she'd been a bit too hard on him lately; no wonder he was acting distant, with how much she was only pushing him away! She slowed down as she neared the file room she needed to access and reached out for the doorhandle, considering what she'd say to him when she found him. Then she paused, hearing slight noises from within.

She frowned. Nobody should be there, except maybe Scott, if this was where he was digging around today. But he wouldn't be making weird noises like that; it sounded like more than one person was inside.

That wasn't right. She bent down and placed her eye to the keyhole. She blinked a few times.

She saw Scott almost immediately, seated at the nearby desk. And...then she saw the woman seated upon his lap. Scott's arms were around her waist; both their heads fell back. And...her skirt was bunched up, revealing her buttocks. When she arched and repositioned herself Hatcher spotted the soft fleshy sac resting against Scott's pants, the bit of ring of hair visible through his fly. He was unzipped, and sticky moisture dampened his lap. His thighs tensed and relaxed. The woman's ankles looped around his own, locking the two of them together. All of this was bad enough on its own...but they moved as well, bouncing up and down slightly yet rapidly upon the chair, Scott's buttocks tightening and loosening to give them momentum, the woman arching to accommodate the motion. With their small, tight rocking motions he panted heavily, while she let out a soft gasp every so often. His hands slid up to squeeze her breasts, one slipping underneath her loose shirt, but then one slipped back down again and his fingers raked along her thigh. He pushed up her skirt in front and Hatcher saw the dark tidy trim of hair between her legs--his thick hard penis pushing up into it, over and over. His fingers tangled in the hair, trailing sticky with her moisture and his own, and he appeared to pinch her. She gasped and he gave a soft groan, baring his teeth. Their hips continued rocking, their legs bouncing. Her hand reached beneath her to squeeze his testicles. He let out a spurt of breath and dropped his head forward to gnaw at her shoulder. She gave an ecstatic smile and arched her neck to let him. Bounce-bounce-bounce--thrust-thrust-thrust. His panting became heavier, lusting, filled with pleasure.

Hatcher just stared, numb. She didn't feel angry; she didn't even feel excited or nauseated. She didn't know what she felt. She considered becoming furious, then had to wonder if this had all been her fault in the first place, for rebuffing him so often...maybe he'd sought out somebody else more accommodating. She'd never sensed that he was this type...but with how she'd been treating him...but did he have the right to do this behind her back? Like some coward? In a public building like this? He could get in serious trouble if she told on him.

Yet she didn't feel like doing that. An emotion finally started to seep into her awareness, but it wasn't any of those she'd expected. As the two in the file room rocked quickly, gasping and moaning, Hatcher felt a twinge of guilt. Not on seeing them occupied so; but for possibly having caused this. If anyone had ruined what she and Scott had had, it was her; this was only the obvious result. She could blame no one but herself now.

Scott groaned loudly. The woman giggled. He clutched at her hips tightly and his own left the chair. "Ooooohhhhh, Joanne..." he groaned aloud; she laughed breathlessly again and dropped her head back to nuzzle at his neck as his seed leaked out upon her, hot and thick. They sank back into the chair as Hatcher rose and turned away, silent and unnoticed.


Please REVIEW if you rate.
Please DO NOT rate if you won't review.
Thank you!



This item is not looking for critique. It was written solely for entertainment's sake. Although a scene from a possibly longer story, it is complete in itself and unless otherwise stated there is not going to be any more of it written. Additional unrelated SCENES may be written, but single scenes themselves are complete as they are. So please do not expect more. If you are interested in reading the series which INSPIRED the scene, just look elsewhere in my portfolio and you should find something. (Use the "story codes" given in the scene headers. For example, "MI" = "Manitou Island" series.)

I am not looking for critique on grammar, spelling, style, sentence structure, flow, or the mechanics of writing. What I AM interested in is commentary on such things as characterization, plot, symbolism, theme, etc.--the deeper aspects of the story. I like to know if a scene is believable, if the characters are interesting, what you thought of how they interacted, if the writing evoked any emotions, things such as that.

Feel free to criticize, but just keep in mind that I'm working on more important projects and shared this just for fun and/or to illustrate character interactions, so I don't plan to revise it any time soon. Comments on the characters, theme, etc. are more than welcome.
*Smile*
© Copyright 2003 Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight (tehuti_88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/783327-When-The-Cats-Away