*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/787636-My-Fantasy
by Adia
Rated: GC · Poetry · Fantasy · #787636
I'm still a dreamer! :P
Fantasy
You are running through my mind.
Twisting around my head, tickling every nerve and sense.
A slow, deep sigh exhales onto your skin.
Your warmth rushes over my every bend and hollow.
You creep out of my mind and trail down my neck, past my earlobes and across my collarbone.
Your breath feels heavy and your touch even denser, as your lips transverse the swell of my breast and the curve of my belly.
You suddenly fill my senses, and envelop my thoughts. You are here and, my passion mounts, pushing us closer and closer to the bounds of heighten desire and ecstasy harder, faster stronger.
You lead and I follow.
All at once, everything explodes and my spirit expands, filling the limits of the room, impeding every rational thought.
I glide further, further, and further until there is nowhere to go but down.
This a much slower recession, down from the ceiling and walls, settling back down to my reality as you drift back into my head.
I look forward to your return.




© Copyright 2003 Adia (adia_1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/787636-My-Fantasy