*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/797824-A-Gentlemans-Tale
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #797824
For The Gentleman - Fate brings two souls together again.
After finding the colonial style home nestled deep within the city, Amber nervously fidgeted with her appearance. She pulled some strands of her auburn hair forward to allow the tresses to frame her oval face. Amber replaced the white nurse’s hat onto her head and secured it with several bobby pins. She glanced into the rearview mirror at her green eyes and surveyed the trace of makeup. Perfect, she thought. She unbuttoned a few of her buttons on her uniform allowing much of her cleavage to show forth. She pulled out some more of her flesh until the cleavage was much more pronounced. Last came the red sponge clown’s nose which she secured with hidden, double-adhesive tape on either side of her nose.

She stepped from her automobile and ran her hands down her white miniskirt to allow the fabric to lie flat upon the full crinoline slip she had on underneath. Amber assured that her white stockings and white high heels were smudge free before she started up the sidewalk to her patient’s house. The October wind danced around her and felt like fingers tickling her bare thighs. The spicy smell of decaying leaves infiltrated her nose and brought a smile on her face as she thought of Halloween’s past. Had she ever been a nurse for Halloween as a child?

Amber rang the front doorbell and waited. A muffled noise came through the intercom and she leaned forward pressing the button labeled speak. “Amber from visiting nurses,” she announced herself. A brown leaf floated past her face.

The door buzzed and Amber let herself in.

“Mr Lindt?” she called into the huge empty hallway with the mountainous staircase to the right.

“In here, second door on right, past stairs,” came her answer.

She sauntered down the hallway blushing as she heard her heels announce each step. Had she made the right decision today?

At the last moment, she pulled from her pocket a bright yellow sign that she had created last night. This sign depicted the familiar road sign to alert motorists of a curvy road ahead. She thrust this small sign into her cleavage and walked into the room of her patient.

Paul Lindt was sitting up in a chair near his bed with his robe on. He looked much like she remembered him from seven years ago aside from the smile. He was not wearing one. She walked up very close to him and leaned over giving him an eye level view of her sign.

His eyes traveled from the clown’s nose to her chest. A hint of a smile started forming on the side of his face that was not paralyzed. “I’m Amber and I’m here to play with you,” she echoed the words that he had told her so many years ago.

To the sound of circus music, Amber slowly went through the physical exercises that would help her patient recover from the stroke that had befallen him. He demonstrated repeatedly that he was a quick learner. His smile seemed to reawaken on one side as it grew larger and larger as Amber sometimes slid a thigh to touch him or as one of her garter belt straps caught on the arm of his chair and she nearly fell into his lap.

Her heart beat fast as she worked with Paul. She had fallen in love with him so many years ago when he had visited her at the psychiatric ward while she was emotionally disabled after the death of her daughter. Amidst the balloons, toys, and laughter, she had found herself smiling and starting to recover that day. He selflessly spent most of the afternoon with her, making her laugh, and leaving her with an autographed book of his. She had been able to go home shortly afterward and paint the faces of the many dolls her daughter had cherished with funny faces as he had suggested, so she could remember her with a smile instead of tears. Amber had always wanted to thank him.

Guiding him back to his bed, she peeled off his robe easily revealing the man underneath. “Quite a man he is,” she thought as she eyed his groin. Amber poured some liquid soap onto the sponge and started a slow, deliberate sponge bath. Paul had retreated back to his slack face during the bath and responded little. Amber had expected this, and made a dramatic performance of juggling the sponge and losing it halfway across the room. Now was the time to see if she had gone too far to try to reach out to Paul.

Early this morning, Amber’s roommate had body painted two eyes on her while she lay sprawled across a chair. It was time to flash those eyes to her patient when she bent over in her miniskirt with white thong underneath.

Calculatingly, she bent from the waist announcing her painted derriere to the world.

When she straightened and returned to his bedside she noted with great satisfaction that there had been a reaction. She continued to bathe Paul, taking much time to clean his hardened member.

Following his bath, she coached him into dressing. She assisted him with his walker back to his chair.

She winked, turned on a heel and marched to the adjoining bathroom. Inside, she started sorting the medication that had been lying neatly on the counter. “I’m setting up your medication that you are going to need for today.”

After she finished placing the colored tablets in the pill container, Amber walked back to his bed. She took off her nose and placed it on his. She kissed him on the cheek and purred in his ear, “I’ll help you get undressed…oops, dressed again tomorrow.”

**************

Her laughter filled the room with merriment as she worked in the clay with her patient. His smile widened as he squished the wet clay between his fingers. He tried to smooth a curve but his weak hand trembled. Amber reached over with her clay covered hand and placed it over his. Together, they smoothed the curve on his artwork. Working with the clay was a fun way to help him regain motor control of his affected hand. Amber enjoyed being creative in her rehabilitation ideas.

“I finished my first chapter on my newest creation,” Paul told her. Her hand lingered over his and he relished the warmth from the touch.

“I can’t wait to read your new book,” Amber told him. Some of her hair had fallen out of the clasp behind her and she had dangles of curls on either side of her face. As always, she wore a smile on her face. She was wearing a loose pale blue tunic today with pants. Her tunic was so loose that when she bent over to touch his hand, he could look down her shirt and see her ample breasts and pert nipples. He flushed and his loin started to awaken. The tunic was getting into the clay and become dirty, however, she seemed oblivious to this and continued to hold her stance. He snuck a few more looks, each time responding in his groin.

“Thank you for encouraging me to return back to work. I felt exhilarated last night when I typed out the finish of the chapter. I feel like I’m alive again.”

“You are very alive, Paul,” Amber told him and bit her lip immediately. She blushed and looked down, removing her hand from his.

“Look at me, I’m filthy disgusting,” she exclaimed still not looking up.

“You look beautiful to me.”

Amber looked up at Paul and smiled.

“Would you like to take a shower here before you head out to your next patient?”

“That is a great idea,” Amber agreed as she started to clean off the table.

Equipped with a towel, Amber stepped into the bathroom and removed her clothing. She turned on the faucets while she thought of Paul’s face. Her heart sped up. She tested the water and stepped into the hot water. She turned her face up to water and the stream beat onto her face. Wet tendrils of hair chased down her chest onto her breasts. Amber took the soap and lathered up her face and shoulders. Next she held up her arms to clean them working long strokes on her arms as she thought of Paul’s smile. She closed her eyes and moved to her breasts, circling them over and over, imagining Paul’s large hands on her. Her womanhood stirred and she moved a hand down to tease herself while she thought of Paul pressing into her. She imagined he would be slow and careful to heighten her excitement first before he finished.

Paul walked over to the bathroom door with the aide of his cane. He pressed an ear to the door and heard the water falling. He flushed in excitement to think of Amber in there. He remembered her from one of his many visits to the hospital. She had been so withdrawn and nonreactive to any treatment the staff had been using with her. He doted much time to her and was awarded with her smile. He often wondered what had happened to her, but of course, he didn’t even know her name back then. He found it funny that fate had found a way to return her to him after so many years with the roles reversed.

Fantasizing, he thought of the many times Amber had touched him during his rehabilitation. She generally wore tight clothing and often he had seen flashes of her intimate area when she bent over to retrieve something from the floor. Her smile was intoxicating. Her laughter was a beautiful melody. His heart beat very fast as he thought of her.

The door swung open and Amber nearly ran into him as she left the bedroom. Her face was flushed and her eyes full of anticipation. Her succulent body was wrapped loosely with one of his towels.

“I brought you a change of clothes,” he started to say and his eyes fell to her open lips. He swallowed hard. “They will probably be too big but better than. . .” He could no longer think.

He leaned in towards her and met her lips. She responded eagerly. One hand when to her wet hair and he held her head while she placed one of her hands around to his back. The towel slipped down. Neither seemed to notice.

**************

Paul’s eyes scanned the February snow that decorated his lawn. A smile played on his lips as his vision fell upon the large snowman that he and Amber had created yesterday. She claimed it was part of his therapy to get out in the cold and roll around in the snow.

The glass started to fog up and frost over.

Street lights started to come on around his block and the grandfather clock behind him chimed out the half hour. A few headlights approached and each time his heart beat fast in anticipation only to suffer disappointment when they continued past his house. His heart leapt into his throat when a small car pulled into his driveway. The car door opened and a shapely leg appeared which was followed by its match. She popped out of the car and the wind brought her hair alive. The nurse’s hat gained freedom and started to blow away. Amber chased after it up the walkway leading to the house. She chased in a circle before it finally settled on the ground near the snowman. She bent over to retrieve the hat innocently flashing Paul.

Using his cane for stability, he walked to the door to meet his beauty. She bounced into the house, her eyes were aglow with excitement. Her auburn hair was windblown, traces of snow were dangling from the ends. Paul met her lips and felt the chill of the outside emanating from her face. Her tongue glided against his briefly before she pulled away and removed her jacket. He took Amber by the hand and led her to the dining room where he had a bouquet of red roses sitting upon the mahogany table. She exclaimed in surprise and hugged Paul. While her eyes twinkled in the candlelight, he felt her hands travel down his chest and continue their journey further down. He arose to the occasion.

He leaned into her again to taste her lips as his hands started to unbutton her uniform. Her tongue danced on his as he pulled the front of her uniform down gently over her shoulders followed closely by her bra. Paul leaned her down on the table and examined the beauty in front of him. Her auburn locks cascaded onto the dark table. She licked her lips seductively as his eyes traveled down her long neck to her chest. She emphasized her breasts by pressing her arms in at her sides pushing the flesh up. Her nipples hardened under his stare.

Paul took a rose from the vase, and brought it to Amber’s lips. She smiled and playfully nipped at the flower while he traced the flower around her mouth. Gently, barely touching her, he made a single line down her chin, her neck, and to her chest. He circled each nipple slowly and she sighed. He teased her breasts for several minutes before he brought it down to her flat abdomen and played around her waistline where her uniform lay.

Reaching under the skirt, he found her thighs open and inviting him. He found the satin thong she wore, and his fingers brushed over the wetness of the crotch. She gasped in exhilaration as he reached under the satin and rubbed her womanly folds. She squirmed while he toyed with her clitoris, and when her pelvis rose off the table he slid his other hand under her skirt and pulled the panties down her white stocking legs and over the high heeled white shoes.

He sat down upon the chair and briefly examined the woman so open to him. He pulled her forward easily before his tongue started to please her. Amber’s body trembled under his tongue and he enjoyed the squeals and moans that escaped her. He flicked his tongue over and over on her while her pelvis rocked. He was blessed with more juice as she screamed and brought her hands down to his head and pushed him into her legs more.

Ready for him, he hastily shed his clothes. His manhood throbbed in anticipation as he guided it to her body. He enjoyed watching his head get swallowed greedily by her needy folds. He teased her a moment with the fingers of one hand while he held just his head in her.

“More, Paul, please,” Amber begged of him.

He eased in more of his shaft while her eyes widened in pleasure. Paul picked up the rose from the table again and played with her nipples while he thrust into her. She arched her neck and chest repeatedly in passion. Her breath came in gulps as he took her over and over. Her eyes found his and they blazed in ectasy.

Paul quickened his pace while he brought her legs up to his shoulders for more depth inside her. He held the velocity as long as possible before he collapsed into the chair behind him.

Amber followed quickly, her pelvis hovering over his throbbing cock. She used one hand to guide him inside her while the other she used to pull his head to her breasts.

“This rehabilitation, I call endurance training,” she purred into his ear playfully, and then tossed her head back in excitment.

****************

This was created for:

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#796476 by Not Available.




Want to chat with the writer and many more erotica writers? Visit:

One Stop Erotica Shop!  (XGC)
Reading, writing, editing, reviewing, teasing, tempting, teaching, laughing, living!
#159656 by Petronella60 -on hiatus

© Copyright 2004 Enchantress MysticJoy (mysticjoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/797824-A-Gentlemans-Tale