*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/798206-Tortured-Little-Girl
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Death · #798206
How do you find yourself, when all of you has been destroyed?
Why does it hurt so bad? It's hard to comprehend that everything has come to an end. Now you are trapped in your own misery, a prisoner of society. Taking crap from people is all you know. You've been through all the pain that one can endure. You're dying inside, your soul is crying and reaching out to no one who cares. Your mind feels psychotic and enraged. Slowly, your heart breaks waiting for the next injection of the pain. Yearning for human affection, only recieving their rejection. Robbed of everything you've ever known, you have been left raw. So tired of losing. A forgotten withered rose, that's what you are. Afraid, interrupted, relentless. Incomplete and hollow. Scathed, torn, violated. You feel lonely all the time, even when your friends are by your side. Now dreadfilled and deadly, your soul will never be free. Tearing yourself apart from all the misery. Nothing hurts when no one's real. So you form a protective shield around your heart and soul to keep out the one's who have crushed you. Tears drop after every blink as you lead to self destruction for comfort. You slit your wrist, the blood flows through your veins, spilling into your soul. You'd kill yourself to stay alive, deal with the pain the constant hurt and constant cries. Despise all that control you, now that you're trapped in this lifeless cage, Silence now the sound, your breath the only motion around. Alone you drop and kneel, blood dripping on the floor, tears falling like waterfalls, as you scream. Does anyone hear you> Do they ever care? Maybe they'll notice you now, you've taken all you can. No one is there to pick up the peices, your wounds will never heal. Your just a little girl, can't they see that? Now they will see what they missed, sinced they messed up your soul...
© Copyright 2004 Sadeyes (justaphase_15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/798206-Tortured-Little-Girl