*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/807792-Learning-to-Die-rewrite
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #807792
Upon meeting an angelic demon, I let myself be seduced, or did I?
When we arrived at the underground club, I was already pretty drunk. We had bought and shared three bottles of wine between the four of us. My friends and I had been hitting every bar within a three block radius.
I felt warm and limber as I sauntered across the wide lounge space heading towards the smoking area on a balcony in the back. I was heading out when I bumped into the most beautiful androgynous being I had ever beheld.
The thin slightly muscular figure was clad in loose fitting jeans and a dark colored tank top. In the dimly lit club it was hard to tell if they had any cleavage or not. I looked at the softly angled face with their halo of short blondish hair and smiled.
"Mmm, I like your teeth." a sultry voice purred close to my ear. I felt their breath on my cheek.
A shiver danced across my skin, leaving me momentarily breathless. Then, they were gone, pulled onto the dance floor.
The cigarette I had outside did nothing to calm the sexual charge I felt after that encounter. When I returned inside, I found my friends at the bar and we had another round of drinks. But, I was slightly distracted, looking in the constantly moving crowd for the face of my beguilement.
Somehow, one of my friends had got all of us invited to a private party held upstairs, on a floor above the crowd. The floor had several doors and at the end of a long hall was an elevator that went up to a penthouse. The suites were elegantly decorated, lit by candles liberally dispersed throughout the rooms.
The party was small, maybe only fifteen to twenty people, including the four of us. My friends were becoming better acquainted with the hostess of the party, a beautiful seductress by the name of Mia. I decided that I had to pee. A slight girl, dressed in a baby doll dress, pointed down a hall when I asked about the bathroom.
There were three doors at the end. So, I opened the first one I came to. And there in full breathtaking splendor was my androgynous angel. Only, now I could see that she was female, like it would have mattered to me. I would have gone either way with this beautiful creature. She just looked at me defiantly, as if to dare me to do or say anything. I apologized and closed the door. As luck would have it the next door I opened was the bathroom.
It took me a few minutes to calm down enough to even use it. I was embarassed, yet I couldn't stop thinking of her creamy skin, those small breasts and their taut small nipples. Her flat stomach and narrow hips were suddenly swaying in an erotic dance in my mind. I shook my head. I had to stop that. I took a deep breath and finished up in the bathroom.
I opened the door cautiously, hoping to not see her again. I was afraid I might make a complete fool of myself. But, to my dismay there she stood wearing a short satin robe. She was leaning against the wall in the dimly lit hallway.
"My turn." she said. I lowered my eyes in embarrassment and stepped to the side. Though, the image of her long sleek body filled my brain again.
"Sorry I took so long." I said feebly.
She grabbed my wrist, "I mean it's my turn to see you... bared." My breath caught in my throat and my mouth went dry. I had no idea what to say. So, when she led me back to the room I saw her changing in, I remained mute.
She locked the door behind us and walked to the bed and sat down. I stood in the middle of the room, staring at the floor, twirling my hair in my fingers.
"Go on!" She urged forcefully. My head snapped up and I looked at her questioningly. "Undress." she said simply.
"But, I... I said I was..." I had begun to stammer nervously.
"Undress, now." She said to me slowly as if she were speaking to a child who had tried her patience.
My hands fumbled with the buttons of my shirt. After what seemed like forever, I pushed the shirt from my shoulders and let it flutter to the floor. Things started to move in slow motion. I felt heavy as my hands moved down to undo my skirt. When the skirt glided down to the floor I felt completely exposed standing there in my underwear and stockings, like I was modeling for some dirty magazine. I moved to cover myself.
"Don't!" she snapped. I let my hands hang at my sides. "Get on your hands and knees." I looked at her in shock. I shook my head no.
"That wasn't a request. Do it!" She demanded. My brain fought it, I didn't even know her. What was I even doing in here with her. My body obeyed. She undid the sash of her robe. I averted my eyes when I saw she was still naked.
"Come here." She snapped and pointed to her feet as if beckoning a dog. As much as my brain rebelled, my body was responding. I thought about how I should feel embarassed, but instead I felt aroused. I had never really been into S and M. I hadn't had many lovers, but I always thought of myself as a pragmatic partner. Whether I had a male or female lover I had always wanted it to be casual and romantic. I crawled to her on all fours, and I found myself undulating to try to seem wanton. I had no idea why I would do that.
I reached her feet and began to kiss them. They were lovely, nails painted a soft pink. I thought this was odd because she didn't seem overly feminine. I kissed her ankle and the inside of her calf. I heard her sigh softly. I nipped the skin just above her knee. Her legs parted, and I found myself admiring the clean shaven mound. I was kissing my way up her thigh when she grabbed me by the hair.
"Not yet." She smiled impishly. She was shaking ever so slightly. She pulled me up to the bed. Her lips were so close and I could almost taste her. I found myself intoxicated by her scent. I realized then that my buzz was gone. I found that surprising since I had been quite into the bottle such a short time before. I boldly put my hand on her cheek. Her pulse was beating so fast I momentarily worried that something was wrong. Her skin was cool like night breeze. She pulled my hair harder, causing me to cry out.
"You will only do what I say you may do." She pulled me so that I was facing down on the bed. "Stay just like this."
Being made to lay in such a humiliating fashion was beyond anything I could imagine. I felt her nails run down my back to my bra, which she unhooked. She continued marking my back until she reached my panties. I couldn't believe how excited I was. She lightly skimmed the elastic at the top of my underwear. Gently teasing the skin, I felt goose flesh rise all over as a shiver ran up my spine. When all of the sudden she spanked my behind. I believe it was as hard as she could. I cried out as she struck me again and again. But, I didn't even try to squirm away. I raised my butt up in anticipation of the next strike. What was I thinking? I couldn't believe my rakishness. I went to push up, when I felt her pull down my underwear. My bottom was inflamed, and her action stung slightly though I knew it would hurt worse soon. I felt a cool save smooth across my skin. I smelled the scent of lavendar. As she rubbed the lotion into my skin, she rubbed my buttocks, my lower back, and my thighs. I became so aroused I could hardly keep still. I moaned.
"You like that?" she asked provactively. Her fingers moved to my thighs and pushed my legs apart. She bit the juncture between my ass and thigh. I whimpered desperately. She made me turn over, I wanted so to turn her on as much as she turned me on. I sucked in my breath when her tongue lapped at my clit. I felt slightly humilated, but extremely aroused. I couldn't help crying out in my pleasure. I wanted to touch her, eat her, do to her what she had been doing to me. I begged her to let me do just that.
She laid back onto the pillows, I followed, kissing and licking my way up her legs to the juncture between her thighs. I wanted to bring her to the heights she had brought me. Afraid she would not let me taste her, I dove in. I felt insatiatable, her flavor like nectar left for me by the gods. At first, I wasn't sure she was even enjoying herself, she made not a sound. Then a loud gasp was followed by her hands grabbing my head and pulling me closer to her. I was so lost in the moment that I was completely surprised, when she cried out my name, "Naomi!", with her release. Had I told her my name? No, I hadn't. I sat up looking at her quivering form.
"That was...."
"How did you know my name?" I interupted.
She gave me a look so intense, I was actually becoming afraid that I walked into something alot more dangerous than game of sadomasocism. Her hazel eyes gave off a fiery glow.
"You should be afraid." her voice became cool. "Mia told me not to enjoy myself with you. She said you would not be easily led. But, how could I resist?" Her fingers brushed my cheek, my chest felt like a humming bird was trapped where my heart used to be. My breath caught in my throat.
"I had hoped to play with you a long while." Her hand cupped the back of my neck, and as afraid as I was I could feel myself becoming aroused all over again.
"What are you doing to me?" I asked as she pulled me toward her. I didn't really want to know the answer. My head leaned to the side, giving her mouth access to my throat.
"Mmmm," she licked my neck, I shivered. "I am drinking my fill of your beauty." She lightly bit my neck.
"Please, don't." Her other hand snaked through my hair. I tried to push her away, but I felt weak and disoriented. I felt a searing pain when she bit harder, tearing through the flesh of my throat. A low roar rumbled from her. The intense burning was unbearable yet, I couldn't cry out or fight her off. I could feel myself growing weaker as my lifeblood was passing through her lips. The room around me became dimmer and harder to focus on. I tried to hang on knowing I was dying, but powerless to stop it.


I woke disoriented, trying to make sense of the room around me. When it became clear to me that I was still in her room, I tried to get up. The room began spinning around, and I laid back down. I knew I needed to get out. It was a dangerous place for me to be. My stomach turned over. I felt like I had a hang over from hell.
"Take your time rising, you are still very weak." Her voice rang softly from a darkened corner of the room.
"Who?...What are you?" I spoke barely above a whisper. My throat was throbbing and sore. I squinted trying to see her in the dark. She emerged into the dim light of the tablelamp. She glowed like the angel I saw her as before.
The silence was overwhelming, I guess I didn't expect her to answer. Maybe I had hoped not.
"I am one of the last descendants of a very old race." She sat at the edge of the bed. "The name I was given at birth is Kiali. Now, I am called Li."
She began to tell me a story. It was hard to believe. I took it all in, she knew everything that had gone through my mind the night before. She knew when I bumped into her that I had found her attractive. And when I was in the bathroom, that all I could think of was her. My willingness to do what she wanted to just be with her.
"Did you control me last night?" I didn't like the prospect of not having any say in what I chose to do.
"Only enough to relax you. Your mind fascinated me." She began calmly. "You knew you were going to die and were fighting it, yet through it all you let yourself feel it. All of it. Most of my victims, drift away from the pain. They will go somewhere else in their mind, where ever they find peaceful." Her eyes sparkled with intrest. "But not you, you were in the moment, with everything. I did nothing to push you against your will. What you did, you did willingly."
"Why am I alive?" I asked, sitting up as I felt stronger.
"Like I said last night I wanted to play with you more. You, Naomi, have made me feel alive, wanted me for who I am, not what I am or can do." Her kiss was soft, and even after all she had told me, I kissed her back. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I was scared of her, of my feelings for her that were stronger than I cared for. I was frightened that what I felt wasn't real. A sob caught in my throat, I pulled away. Then it dawned on me. If she was a vampire there would be others, my friends!
"They were allowed to leave. You were all invited because I wanted you at the party. When you came up, I was still getting ready. So, what happened between us would have eventually anyway."
I was still concerned about them, wouldn't they be worried about me. And I was concerned that she may lie to me about them.
"I have no reason to lie to you. They had been 'pushed' to believe you left early because of a headache and you took a taxi. If I had killed you, your body wouldn't have been found."
"So you will let me go home?" I asked hopefully.
"Yes," She looked dejected. "But, you will need to rest a while longer. You will be sensitive to sunlight and noise for several days, but no more than if you'd had the flu." The softness in her voice had left and became monotone, clinical.
I could feel the hurt eminating from her in swelling waves.
"Li..., I.." My thoughts drifted to the vision of her seeming angelic in the soft light. How could I give up some one so enthralling? She was so dangerous, she could kill me anytime she chose. But, right now, she seemed just as vunerable as I was. How could I trust my own mind though? How would I know it was me thinking these things and not something she wanted me to? How could I..
"Oh, Fuck it!" I kissed her with all the pent up passions I'd never tried. In her surprise she didn't move for a moment. Then, she kissed me back.
After a moment, she pulled back, her dazzling eyes mesmerizing me once again. "Naomi?"
"Hmm?" I began to caress her neck with my tongue.
"I don't want you to leave me. Not just yet. Ok?" She sounded lost. " I like you and I'd like to get to know you better."
I looked her in the eye and just smiled. She knew my answer. It wasn't as if I would live forever. And I needed to start taking chances on the life I had left. I was willing to bet she was worth taking a chance on.
Sensing my thoughts she smiled back. "We'll see." she said cryptically. I started to ask what she meant and was silenced by a deep kiss. Within minutes, we were making love again and I forgot all about it.
_____
© Copyright 2004 Sangue Bruxa (neoisiscat13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/807792-Learning-to-Die-rewrite