*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/810076-The-newley-deads-I
by Emma
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #810076
Um... A short story series?
This story is just slight humor. It is for fun, and just thoughts, I may change it into something a little better after I get my thoughts straight.

         Alex(andria) and Andrew had gotten married just a few days before the incedent occured.
         Alex was cleaning the house, whisteling merrily. And as she was cleaning and whisteling, Andrew came up behind her and "accidentaly" tripped her. Alex fell and smacked her head hard against the side of the fire place. Tragic.
         Andrew quickly cleaned up the blood and disposed of the body... he disposed of the body by dumping it into the ocean, tied to a large rock. Poor Andrew... he accidentaly got attached to the rock... oh well, bye-bye Andrew.


         When Andrew finally died from lack of oxygen, he found himself in Hell. He was Satan, and Alexandria was Sataness, or something along those lines. They tortured each other with love. Poor Alex and Andrew. They were screwed. Stuck together as the rulers of Hell... forced to stay together... oh well, I guess It sucks to be the Newley deads.

This story is not meant to be specific, or realistic, I just hope that anyone that reads this got some sort of comical releif from their day. Thank you. And if you think this story sucks... well that's your problem.
© Copyright 2004 Emma (sugarrush at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/810076-The-newley-deads-I