*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/822244-River-of-my-Life
Rated: E · Short Story · Biographical · #822244
A short story from Hamburg about danger of life at birtday.
River of Life
The titanium bent its wet body, as if he could escape thereby the icy cold weather on its skin. The July day progressed and showed a blue sky, sunshine and bath temperatures up to the evening. A mild night. Some men left their club in order to walk with their dogs. The court room had been darkly and without spectators: The procedure is stopped? Likewise its payments for his flat were then terminated. We have a madness in our head sang some people. That came of the electrical shock, that came of the electrical shock …! They sang their song in order to show a little protest. Amazingly, in Hamburg there are bushes with fruits: Meal and bed at the same place. The picture title page of the newspaper was enough today for his covering. Suddenly, ice-cold rain dropped on his skin. A heavy storm and flashes came down and made an effect on his sun-delicate skin. His head and arms disappeared by ever further stretching in his shirt. A green light shone into that textil interior. In order to provide warmth he shook his arms. Then he lost his clear thinking. He heard a knock from the outside of his shirt: Rabbits in the morning-grey had sighted a green monster which shook his arms. The poor man looked at the high of the river on that day. Someone said: Moon would pull that water upward.
© Copyright 2004 gerdk2003 (gerd_kemme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/822244-River-of-my-Life