*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/825522-Island-Dreams
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #825522
About a woman who dreams of Being an S&M B&D Mstriess. But has to first be a slave.
Looking out at the endless blue sea, Bianca spotted the Island that was her home. After a week with her mother Bianca was heading home to Flame Rock. The Natives had named it that because of the great volcano on it. Landing at the air port. Bianca jerked her suitcase off the rack that was above her head. Bianca slipped into the slow moving line heading to the exit. As Bianca stepped off she had to cover her eyes with her hand to keep the sun out of her face. Walking into the Airprot lobby, Bianca Headed towards bagagge claim to get her bag.

Bianca saw her familer 72 pound black douffal bag camimg around the corner. Bianca grabbed her bag off of the terminal, Then she headed towards her car.
Bianca said, " God I need to get a life or my mother is going to drive me batty. ( ""When you gonna get married? When you gonna make me a grandmother?"") Thats all she ever complains about these days." Getting into her car Bianca turned on her radio. What came out was light country music.

**************************************************
Half an hour later Bianca pulled into her driveway heading to the beautiful victorian house she had built on the island. Tomorrow She has to go to her Best friends wedding. but tonight shes is going to take a bath. Heading down the hallway to the bed room she drags the suit case. When she reaches her room see tosses it on the bed, and opens it up and much to her dismay finds out that this is not her suit case, but infact someone elses suitcase. Because she does reconize anything in it. Frustrated Bianca headed to her bathroom to draw her bath water. Walking back to she heads to the close to get jeans and a t-shirt out. returning back the the bathroom Bianca turns of the steaming water gets undress and steps in.
**************************************************

Hour later there was a knock on her door. Bianca gets up off her couch in the living rooom and answers the door, Bianca looks out the spy hole and see the most handsome man she has ever seen in her life. Opening the door Bianca asks, "May I help you sir?"
"Only if your Ms Bianca Jade." Said Kent.
"Why yes I am, And Who might I ask are you."
"Why i am the gentleman who got your bag in claim check and hopefully you have mine."
"Why yes I think i do have your Bag please come in." Bianca opened the door and invited the gentleman in. Please Have a Seat ....Er ""Kent Mayport"" OK. Please Have a Seat Mr Kent, I'll go get your bag.
Ms Bianca I have A question would you like to have dinner with me.
Please Call me Bee. All my friends do. An I would love to have dinner actually I am making dinner now and I have made enough for two.
Thank you. I would like that very much.











please read and rate and if you have any ideas what should come next email me i don't mind and i would enjoy it
Nitarona

© Copyright 2004 Nitaraona (goddessnitara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/825522-Island-Dreams