*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/826819-Blogged-out
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #826819
A struggle with self
Blogged out

"Where am I?
The question that plague’s me. These ever mixing qualities, I have lost myself.
Someone be my hero, someone come along, and help me!!"

Helpony sits in his chair and begins to question himself, crazy thoughts, plaguing memories that scarred him and unto all he is to do, scarred and always conscious.

"Why must I suffer? It could be worse. No one understands. Eventually it will pass. All these negative energies. I am negative to. Help, someone. I’m a loner. I used to have friends, but what happened? Eventually it will pass . . ." Crazy thoughts, plaguing memories, will it ever pass?"

Put on the makeup Helpony get ready for your day, the cycle of nothingness only to end up with the same feeling, awkwardness, despair, and the inevitable destruction, and to be lost in time.

Find yourself, you must be in control -- must.

Helpony’s conscious is torturing him. Now slumped, he sips on his water and sighs.

"No dreams, I can’t see my future, identity crises. Help me!
I need a friend. No control . . . It could be worse."
© Copyright 2004 Gravitybytes (2sloow2know at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/826819-Blogged-out