*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/832165-A-long-awaiting
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #832165
Hot, sexy...
After months of touring, the band finally gets a break.
Hours were spent on the phone endlessly talking about nothing at all.

Soon they would be together, it didn’t seem real.

Beth woke up with a sense of nausea in the pit of her stomach, she looked at the clock. It was 8:30am. She jumped out of bed and smoothed over the sheets, then she went through each and every room in the house cleaning and tidying.

Finally after what seemed an age she finished and looked at the clock, it was 9:45am. Beth began to panic, he would be here soon.

She ran upstairs to the bathroom where she turned on the shower as she slipped out of her nightdress. She stood in the shower the warm water some what soothed her; she scrubbed at her skin until it went red. As soon as she had scrubbed every part of her body she got out of the shower and dried herself down.

She heard a car pull up in the driveway, she grabbed her silk dressing gown and wrapped it around her. No surely he’s not here yet, as she walked down the stairs warily she heard a car door shut. Footsteps across the gravel, then the doorbell rang.

Beth’s heart was thumping loud in her chest that she held her hand over her chest to silence it. As she opened the door there he was.

Robert stood there staring at her with the deep beautiful eyes that startled Beth, they were mesmerizing.

Robert could see the tears and longing in Beth’s eyes and immediately pulled her to him. He stood on the doorstep kissing her for long minutes.

As soon as he pulled himself away, Beth took his hand and led him up the stairway to her bedroom.
The heavy curtains where still drawn, a small ray or daylight seeped through the curtains. leaving the room looking, gloomy and yet mysterious.

Beth and Robert stood there looking into each other’s eyes, as she unbuttoned his shirt, she kissed his chest. She pulled his shirt from him and then began to undo his trousers, as soon as she undid them they dropped to the floor.
She could see that he was already hard.

Robert reached over to Beth and pulled her to him with the drawstring on her dressing gown. He untied the dressing gown and slid it off her shoulders.

Beth stood there naked and had the sudden urge to hide her body with her arms but she stood still, shaking as she looked into those beautiful eyes and she had felt the urge to cry.

Robert took her in his arms and kissed her softly.
Robert collapsed on the bed with Beth still in his arms, as they kissed he touched her body all over.
First caressing her large breasts kneading them softly, then he slipped his hand in between her legs and began to rub her gently.

He felt her getting wet and then slipped his fingers into her and pushed them in and out of her. He could hear her heavy breathing in his ear.
Robert began kissing her once again and rolled over so that he was now lying on top of her. He put his penis into her, and as he did she groaned.

He thrust in and out over and with every thrust Beth moaned and groaned. Moving her hips with every thrust, she wrapped her legs around him pushing him in deeper and deeper until she screamed out with pleasure, then Robert's body stiffened and he collapsed onto of her with a great big sigh.

They lay there for a few moments in silence, it was only broken by the sound of Beth’s gentle sobbing.
Robert moved to the side of her where he held as she sobbed. The tears stopped almost as soon as they had started.

All the thoughts and feelings of wanting Robert hit Beth at once which made her sob the sweet tears, of happiness.
© Copyright 2004 prettycolours69 (naughtypuppy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/832165-A-long-awaiting