*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/832892-These-Hands-That-Heal
Rated: E · Poetry · Women's · #832892
Our wonderful hands do so much for us, they show someone you care and can even heal.
These hands of mine, the ones I adorn with bright polish and gold rings. The ones that are soft to the touch.

These hands are very special. These hands that are gentle when they need be and strong when it's required too.

These hands that with a soft caress can tell someone they care.

With a warm embrace can say so much.

These hands that have held precious babies and quieted their cries.

These hands that have held the hands of the dieing and comforted them in their passing.

These hands can also heal, because they do it with love.

These hands that heal the sick, and with a gentle touch say I care.

These hands that comfort a family member and tell them you can cry in my arms.

These hands that do so much for me and at the same time so much for others.

I thank God for these hands for without His gentle touch they could not do so much.

For through Him these hands can heal.

I dedicate these words to my aunt who after being sent home in a terminal state recovered through my care and dedication and to her family that loves her.

© Copyright 2004 Maria Gonzalez (mjgone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/832892-These-Hands-That-Heal