*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/834690-Goodbye
Rated: E · Other · Other · #834690
Till death do us part...
Is this the way that this is supposed to feel? This sharp pain cuts through every memory I have of you. Take it all away, it's not worth the pain. I just wish you only knew how much it cut straight through. This broken heart of mine will heal with time, but this love I feel for you will never fade away. I scream out loud, hoping you'll here these desperate cries. I never thought you'd change as fast as you did. You promised me forever, but you didn't last one year. I wish you still loved me, and I wish this pain would fade. Everything makes me think of you. I can't sleep or eat, only cry. I want to wash this away, this pain I feel from you. You lied, played, and wasted my time. You gave your love to me, like a cheap kiss, and now it's gone forever. I want to die. Please God, just finish me off and end this misery you've given to me. I've never felt so alone.
© Copyright 2004 it.turns.to.ashes. (710splitchic88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/834690-Goodbye