*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/836643-Window--for-now-at-least
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #836643
Basically it's about a woman who found happines but ended up alone cause of herfamily.
There she sits alone looking out her window. Wondering what it was she did so wrong, to bring her to this point of her life. They always said this is how she would become and now as she sat there. She knew they were not wrong. Although all her life she tried to prove they were. It had finally came to the point of admitting they had won. There was a time when she thought she had broke free from the things they had said. A time when she had finally found happiness. But although this stranger came into her life and showed her. What it could be like to find love without greed. It was'nt stong enough to fight the distrust that had been built from her family. She tried for awhile to hold on but the war inside her head. Would'nt let her be that strong. Now as she sits there at her window all alone. Her heart breaks a little more as she thinks. of the only love she's known. Her soul is already gone. She knows there will never be another to make her feel. The way the stranger did. A tear falls from her eyes as she remembers the words. Her family once said you'll never find true happiness, you'll always be alone. A small sad smile comes as she puts the gun to her head. Closing her eyes the last thing she sees. Is the eyes of a stranger & remembers the love she once had.
© Copyright 2004 strmynite (atremias at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/836643-Window--for-now-at-least