*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/846013-Mirror-Boy
by Shadow
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #846013
A lady finds a man living in her mirror, and he saves her when a fire starts in her house
I thought all fairytales could come true. I doubted my father when he told me, "Fairytales are only in books, Mandy." That was when I was 10 or 11, but now I'm 20 and live in my own appartment. I still believe in fairytales and even more so when I lived in one.

My expirience, as I call it, is more of an adult fairytale in my opinion.

The whole fairytale started out like a normal story. I was walking home from work, thinking about what my father had said 10 years ago.

When I got to the door of my appartment, I sighed beccause I have a mirror on the wall and I always look right into it when I walk in. But when I walked in this time, and looked into the mirror, I screamed, for someone was looking at me from inside the mirror.

As soon as I screamed the young man in the mirror said, "What's wrong? I thought you loved fairytales?"

After he said that, I felt calmer, so I said, "Of course I love fairytales. Who are you? Do you live in the mirror?"

"Yes," he answered, "I live here. Call me Mirror Boy."

We kept on talking like this for two weeks, and then I relised what was making me feel so giddy; I had fallen in love with Mirror Boy.

One morning I woke at 11:00 AM to the sound of my firealarm. I got a frantic, and burst into the hallway with the mirror.

I stood in front of the mirror and yelled, "Mirror Boy! How, oh, how do I get into your world?"

Mirror Boy appeared and put his hand out, so that it touched his side of the mirror, and said, "Here. Put your hand on your side of the mirror on top of mine!" That is what I did.

All of a sudden, I was looking out at the fire. When I turned around, Mirror Boy was standing there.

"Follow me," he said.

I followed him. We walked into darkness for a while then it started getting lighter, until we stood in the middle of a city just like New York City! I followed Mirror Boy to his house, and met his parents. They were nice people, and they liked me in return.

Mirror Boy and I got married after me being in the city for a year, and lived as happily as we could.
© Copyright 2004 Shadow (bowler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/846013-Mirror-Boy