*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850200-Twisted-Desire
by zixxee
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #850200
A rape fantasy story
The lightening lit up the night sky in beautiful flashes of white and blue. as I drifted into sleep the sounds of a summer storm calmed my fears and relaxed me into a peaceful slumber.

2:15....I was startled awake by a noise outside my window. My heart raced and I felt a rush of fear and adrenaline coming on. Then...another noise! I was too scared to move, all I could do was lay there shaking and hoping that I had imagined the whole thing.

2:25...It had been ten minutes since I heard the last noise and I was starting to think it was all in my head when I saw a dark figure pass in the hallway. I was still too stunned to move so I laid perfectly still waiting to be attacked, raped, killed or all of the above.

2:40....I heard him downstairs. I thought maybe he's just robbing me. Maybe he'll rob me blind and then leave.

2:45...The sound of the stairs creaking sent my brain into shock. I watched as what appeared to be a man approached my bed. I pretended to be asleep, thinking he might just leave me alone if he knew I hadn't seen him. However, to my dismay he sat on the edge of my bed. I could feel him watching me. He smelled of clean sweat and a cologne that I knew I had smelled before.

2:55...He was still staring at me. I heard him struggling to get something out of what I can only assume was a bag of some sort. Before I could even worry about what it was that he was looking for, I felt a sharp sting in my arm. I tried to scream but he shoved something in my mouth to keep me quiet. I heard a distant laugh before the drugs took over and forced me into a deep dreamless sleep.

I woke up sometime later to find myself naked, blindfolded, gagged and tied to my own bed. I heard music in the background but not a sound from my attacker until he climbed back onto my bed several minutes later.

His hands started to massage my feet and ankles. Slowly and expertly he worked his way up to my legs, caressing my skin as he continued his way up my body. I felt him trace the lips of my womanhood with his thumb, adding more pressure causing my body to involuntarily react to the stimulation. He was laughing. He was actually laughing at me. His hands moved to my breasts. Despite my attempts to block everything out my nipples hardened almost immediately. He lingered at my breasts for a while before moving his attention upward. He brushed the hair out of my face and kissed my forehead and lips. The stranger laid down next to me and continued to explore my body. He was so gentle and it felt so good that I almost forgot he broke into my house, drugged me and had every intention of raping and possibly killing me. His mouth slowly trailed to my most sensitive spot. My back arched when he buried his face into me. I felt his tongue go into over-drive when he got the first taste of my nectar. I was dizzy with excitement and confusion and quickly nearing that wonderful release that is an orgasm. Pleasure, fear and pain shot through my body as he dug his nails into the back of my legs. I started shaking violently as waves of ecstacy washed over my body. The more I reacted to his touch the deeper his nails dug into my skin. I know it was wrong but I was actually enjoying it at that point. The combination of fear and pure sexual desire was overwhelming and intoxicating. When my body finally went still he continued to reside between my legs. I could feel him breathing in my scent and I swear he was growling.

His animal lust became even more obvious when he straddled my body and attacked my neck with his mouth. His teeth were sharp grazing against my skin. He bit down...hard enough to draw blood. I felt it bead up and start to drip down my neck before he leaned in again and tasted it. He growled again and I sensed a growing desire in him.

Just as suddenly as he jumped on top of me he was off the bed untying my wrists and ankles. He tied my left hand to the leg of the bed and positioned me on my knees facing the bed. I knew what he wanted and he knew that he didnt have to worry about me doing something stupid like biting him because I was too scared and too smart to piss him off.

"If you scream, I'll kill you." was the only thing he said as he removed the cloth from my mouth. I didnt expect him to remove the blindfold, and he didnt. When he finally sat down on the edge of the bed his hands grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth onto his rock-hard erection. This is when I panicked. I'm choking...I cant breathe and he's still got a death grip on me. I started to cry even as he continued to assault my mouth and throat. In between sobs and choking I managed to get him off. He pulled out of my mouth and exploded all over my chest leaving behind a warm sticky reminder of just how much of a man he is.

To my surprise he let me rest for a minute before re-tying my wrists to the bedposts. He left my ankles untied and didnt replace the gag. I laid alone for a long time....hours...days...or was it only minutes?? I couldnt tell. I was exhausted and sleep slowly came.

When I woke up this time I felt like I had slept a long time but I had no way of knowing. I cried again...almost hysterically this time.

The mystery man joined me once again. This time he gently held me for a moment before taking his place back between my legs. He carefully placed my left ankle on his shoulder and entered me with ease. His thrusts were fast and hard and I couldnt help getting more excited each time he sunk all the way into me. He bit my ankle and sent me over the edge again. I came for the second time at the hands of this faceless man and it made me feel like a dirty whore. Now I just laid there and let him do what he wanted. It was starting to really hurt but I was too numb emotionally to care. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore he slowed down and his touch was gentle again. I felt his hands on my blindfold..He took it off, yet I couldn't open my eyes. I was scared and confused but when he leaned down and kissed away my tears curiosity took the place of confusion and fear and I just had to look.

You...of course are the one I saw staring back at me. You did this to me...for me. You made my fantasy a reality.

You continued to make love to me gently without saying a word. I couldnt speak either. I was just too happy. We went on like this for hours..silently making love again and again until we collapsed on top of eachother completely worn out and completely satisfied.
© Copyright 2004 zixxee (zixxee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850200-Twisted-Desire