*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/853093-Alone-in-dungeon
by chris
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #853093
girl in dungeon. taken to a dance by three mysterious men.
As the sun rises, she sees where she is. She is being held captive in a dungeon which has only one door and one window. She hears someone coming, a man with a tray opens the door and comes in. He lifts her up and throws her against the wall and tells her to eat and be quiet. A few minutes later, he comes back and takes the tray. She grabs hold of the tray, not wanting to let go, so he lifts he hand and hits her, sending her to the ground, he picks up the tray and leaves.
She is wearing a dirty, torn dress. Her skin is covered in dirt, barely hiding the wounds. She uses all the strength she has left to get up and over to the window. Looking out, all she can see are guards and a wire fence that seems to go forever. Three men unknowen to her appear. They open the door and take her by the hand and lead her out and over to a desk where there is a black box sitting. Inside the box is a blue satin dress,high heels, and a silver tiara. The men tell her to go and put on the clothes in the box so they can take her somewhere. Puzzled she goes into the room and changes. She comes out and is stunning in the dress. The men take her down a long dirt hallway into a luxourious dance hall with gold curtains. Over in the corner is a young man in a dark blue tux, he walks over to her and askes her if he can have this dance. She accepts, and he leads her out onto the floor and they begin to slow dance. All of a sudden, she realizes that this has all happened before. As they dance she begins to realize who the young man is.
© Copyright 2004 chris (chris281 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/853093-Alone-in-dungeon