*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/854155-Sea-Lover
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Adult · #854155
A mildly erotic piece of prose inspired by the beautiful black sands of Hawaii
She tossed over in her bed for what felt like the hundredth time that night. The thin cotton shift clung to her pale skin, beads of shining sweat collected on her upper lip. She swung her legs out of her bunk and dropped to the floor. Nearby her sisters were sleeping soundly, not bothered, it appeared, by the heat and humidity. She passed quietly through the house until she reached the beach front. The cool breeze coming off the ocean kissed her cheeks and ruffled her hair playfully. The surf made a contented lapping sound as it rolled up the black beach…it called to her softly, beckoned her to its edge.

Her toes delighted in the sea's coolness, it splayed around her ankles licking up her calves. It drew her farther out into its openness. Her eyes, entranced by the moonlight dancing on the sea’s smooth black surface, opened wide to take in the beauty. The water crept higher up the back of her thighs, gently lifting the hem of her dress, lapping at her private places. It soothed her, calmed her deep within. It was so cool out here, so far from the unforgiving heat. She reached upward, tugging the material of the dress easily up, over and off letting the waves rush in to claim it from her outstretched hand.

The sea rose up possessively over her belly button, climbing higher toward her breasts. She moaned as it flicked up to her hardened nipples then surrounded and sucked at them. She no longer moved forward, the ocean moved over her, through her. It parted her legs, swirled in around her sex. It churned and pulled at her back and buttocks. It undulated around her in its own sensual, claiming rhythm. She closed her eyes; she surrendered to its demands. Pleasure flooded her every sense, the night sky above her suddenly filled with stars, full of her sweet moans. The sea around her became suddenly harsher, the water pressed around her more forcibly from all sides now. It pulled her legs wider, pounding at her breasts, rocking her submissive body with all the might of an insatiable lover. Water rushed up, tugging at her long hair, clawing her neck and back in a frenzy of foam. It circled her, pulling her deeper. It rose up over her, trembling with fury, holding her suspended for a few holy seconds before tossing her up in a final, climatic spray – offering her to the stars above.

There was silence. Slowly the waves subsided, her body rolled gently to and fro, the sea cradled her, each gentle crest carrying her closer and closer back toward the shore. It deposited her into the shallows at the edge of the beach. It eased her body up farther onto the sand, the last cool fingers of foam lingering slowly, softly on her skin, reluctant to let go.
© Copyright 2004 MD Maurice (maurice1054 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/854155-Sea-Lover