*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/854434-The-last-Aeon-outline
by Aeon
Rated: · Appendix · Fantasy · #854434
Aeon outline
Outline Contents:


Part one
Spatial and Aeonautical Timeline

Part Two
Storyline Polotics

Part Three
Episode Descriptions



Spatial and Aeonautical Timeline (Book one)

Jon Brumbaugh

1968- DNA is discovered

1974- Blue Print for immortality is created.

1990s- (Free Radical Theory) Scientists find oxygen the culprit for cell aging/premature death and lowering cell energy. This helps use the blue print for immortality later on.

2189- Spatial Manifesto. (Libralites VS. Pro-Earth)

This is the conceited plan to colonize and build on Venus and Mars to alleviate Future Population matters. The research to create man made biodomes three times the size of New York city on Mars over a period of 40 years.

A group who fights to break away from Earth ties begins jounrney spaceward by creating their own nation on Earth until the day they leave. The nation they call Destine exists somewhere in Africa's Plains.

2317 to 2459 (complete establishment)- Mars is colonized by Earth.

2371 to 2947(complete establishment)- Uranus is colonized by a group called Neo-Manifest (A break off colony from Earth).

2487- Russia and America team up against united nations to debate over the subject of creating cyborgs.

2532 to 2561(complete establishment)- Jupiter's moon, Europa is colonized. The Orion begins its government on Europa (The Orion is Originally called the Libralites back on Earth).

2597 to 3108 (complete establishment- Jupter is colonized by the Orion

2639 to 3428- Earth colonizes Venus.

2745- The Aeon Project Begins

A Proffesor named Edgar Wilkes of Earth conceives the idea of creating a cyborg using the Immortality gene that was created by scientists wat back in 1968. Thus, began the Aeon Project. He is the Libral Scientist whom also supported otherworld colonization.

By using this gene, the body can reporduce cells 5x faster than any natural born human being. The genetic message that tells cells to die off is slowed to child speeds; (ultimately, if the project is a success, the body will never stop making new cells; the body won't cease by disease)

2754- Edgar Wilkes is murdered and Aeon Project is found by the American Government. They adopt the Aeon project for future plans in their army. They create thousands of failures that never meet the standards of success to the project.

2832- The first succesful Aeon baby is born.

The American Government gave scientist Wilson C. Pollock full operation of The Aeon Project. He begins the first attempt on creating Aeonic Mice, then pigs, and countless others. It wasn't until year 2832 the first Human genome was spliced for Aeonic tests.

Though, the ability to reproduce cells in amazing speeds is present, the immune system was destroyed during the fetal stages. An agent, who was working for an outer source, got into the lab area which the Aeon human fetus was being created and killed it. The agent then committed suicide. He was thought to be a hero by those who are against these projects.
The baby died at birth as did the mother and the entire staff working on the birth.

2833- Second Aeon baby more succesful; without defective immune system.

The Aeon baby grew too rapidly and died at the age of 35 and looked like it was 100. An error occured in the "indy" gene; scientists believed they could increase healing by increasing the speed the subject's growth gene. They thought they found the fountain of life, though it turned out to be a fast track to death.

The ability for genes to reproduce cells was still active even after the second Aeon baby's body been classified dead. Scientists were astonished, the cells acted like single celled oragnisms, though all together, at the same time. Scientist couldn't specify a species name for the aeonic breed.

2837- Cyborg act. (Three Sphere Alliance)

This gave the basic rights to cyborgs, who still had the ability to think and act on their own. This concept is highly controversial at the time. Biological work on human cells was just classified constitutional as long as it meets health care standards and it doesn't affect human reproduction. (Mutations, added effects, ect.)

The Orion also passed a law stating that any being may have legal additions to their body. Though biological work on human cells is prohibited.

3024- Spatial War one

America allies with the rest of earth's biggest countries to go against the Orion. The Orion Consists of Jupiter and its moons, Neptune, and parts of Saturn (that has just recently been colonized by Jupiter). Earth is part of the three-sphere alliance. Venus, Earth, and Mars make up the Three Sphere Alliance against Orion. Mercury doesn't get a government. Mercury is considered a land entirely left alone for a special type or ore mining

What caused the war was the fact that Earth was creating these machines of destruction. Jupiter got scared because their government was fairly new compared to all the planets of the 3 sphere alliance. The Orion made plans to create a mobile satelite. At any given time it would be deployed to Earth if they wouldn't stop creating the machines.

This war doesn't cause too many deaths. It's more political than anything. Very few deaths. The only thing that happens is trade between the Orion and Three Spheres stops. All trade is now done on Uranus. Uranus becomes more powerful.

3183-Spatial war One ends

The treaty of 3183 ends Spatial War One. The machines are strictly used for executing laws on Earth. Mars has also adopted the same law. Venus doesn't have a society of anyone other than scientists and workers. Biodomes are still being made at this time on Venus.

Trade is restored between Three Spheres and The Orion. The Orion adopts Uranus as part of their alliance.

years 3183 to present- Bolsheim Era.

Machines of cataclysmic destruction are being created with the finding with a new element found on Mercury. A metallic alloy can be man made from the new element, called Bolsheim, that peirces through any other metal like butter.

3578- An Aeon failure is rumored a succesful project. They name him Aeonautical for by rumor he is a bounty hunter and skips from planet to planet.

An Aeon cyborg is sited on Earth by a Executive Machine (Cop Bot number 1098462521) and is seen fleeing Earth by hover craft. A chase begins for the search for the succesful Aeon.

3581- The Black Infinite's Xeonautical Project Begins

The Orion sees the vaulable asset of creating genetically altered cyborgs for battle (like an Aeonautical assualt Cyborg). The Orion forms an underground organization, called the Black Infinite, and cuts off communication from them; thus makes it easier to deny that an unethical organization created to make killing machines is in any way connected to the "gold hearted" Orion.

The Black Infinite is overly succesful in their projects to create their cyborgs. The've named them the "Xeonicals", dubbing the infamous Sole succesful cyborg Aeon Project's "Aeonuatical".

3621 to 4173- Spatial War Two

The three Sphere alliance is attacked by the Black Infinite's Cyborgs with their reinforced Bolsheim ships. The Black infinite's strategy was to take out Venus because Venus has the smallest defense. Then swing around to Mars, then surround Earth by all sides.

3869- Venus is captured by The Black Infinite and is colonized for the Orion. The Three Sphere alliance is terminated.

3921- Mars is Captured by The Black Infinite and is colonized for the Orion

3924- Quasar is formed by the succesful Aeon.

4103- Earth Defense Satelites are created. This is the key factor that kept the Black infinite from taking over Earth.

**The Black Infinite also find a new biological weapon. They created a virus that can change people into zombie like creatures. The intent of this virus is to turn all Earthlings into these creatures and they begin to eat each other. Though the virus that causes the people to change causes a whole new race of human that can reproduce. After reproduction, the offspring are superhuman and are more intact their primitive voice.

Now for the first time, Natural Selection is nolonger absent from the human race.

4173- The Orion has a dispute over the Black Infinite.

Venus and Mars breaks off from the Orion's Control and The Black Infinite forms new governments for them.

4421- The Black Infinite Wages War against the Orion and wins by using their biological warfare.






Project Aeon

Polotics

Thousands of cyborgs are created to be used in military combat, industry, space exploration, and other tedious types of work.

The cyborgs are created to be very strong, to be able to survive long periods of time, and do the unthinkable: The Unevitable.

Aeon types created by the Three Sphere Alliance:


After-birth Aeon- Men and Women whom have volunteered to recieve aeonic capability sometime after birth. Typically, these are the most human of the Aeon types. However, usually loss of memory occurs after long operation such as this; therefore, most After-birth Aeons are very young when they are created so that no real loss occurs. This is the very first type of Aeon that is produced.

Aeonautical- The true Aeons are the Aeonauticals. The test tube Aeonauticals have been gifted with the gene for immortality, incredible strength. Usually, these are the types of cyborgs used in the military.

Other Aeonautical jobs:

Mantle Workers- Aeons are used to go into areas beneath the Earth's crust to set up steam powered geostructures which use ocean water. The water goes down cracks dug by the Aeon workers. The water that goes down the cracks hit hot mantle, which is miles down into the Earth, and gets shot back up in a geyser. The motion of the geysers are then aimed through a turbine which creates electricity.

Deep Sea Divers- Aeons specially made for the construction of underwater reactors and biodomes- the newest way to create homes for people.



Against Aeonauticals:

Some people are against Aeons because they are taking jobs of normal humans. Aeons don't need to eat as much, nor sleep nearly as long as humans, and do not request much money for they can work longer, therefore, taking up jobs of ordinary people.


The Bolshiem Aeon- A single Aeon which has been rumored to be the last surviving Aeon. Four years after the cease of patenting Aeons and Aeonauticals, rumors are spread of Aeon sightings. Some people want to kill it, some want to find it and use him for bad deeds, others want to study him for the wonderfluous science that has been invested in it, and others want to clone the hell out of it, creating an army of Aeons. Rumors say that the last Aeon is very aggressive and has killed thousands of men. In reality, the Bolshiem Aeon ends up being a bouncer for a poor woman who runs a bar and restaurant in the slums of New York City, just outside the New York City Biodome. He is mostly non-voilent and all he wants to do is earn a living. Bolshiem is a newly found metal which is virtually impenatreble and is mined from Mercury.

Xeonauticals created by the Orion Empire:

Years after the original Aeons have been "recalled", the Governmental Alliance between Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus. The Xeonautical is a more extreme version of an Aeonautical. Somehow, the Genetic code for immortality has been stolen from an Aeon before they were all destroyed. The immortality gene is now used in Xeonauticals. The role for Xeons are more sinister: creating an army of battalions to conquer the three sphere alliance.

The NeoGenesis Factory

The search for the perfect gene is what fuels the initiative behind this plot. A scientist named Proffesor Samuel Danigan has produced illegal versions of humans which have radical features. These experiements have been called the Silent Soylent Red (SSR). SSR types include humans that can grow up to 15 feet tall and weight up to eight-hundred pounds, humans that have dog-like characteristics, humans with camoflouge abilities, some that can run up to 50 miles per hour, and the most dangerous biological creature that is made to carry a vector virus that will lead to pandemics where ever it goes.

Planet Colonization

By the early 3000's, all planets are colonized and governments are set up. Many of the them are corrupt. The Three Sphere Alliance (TSA) and The Orion are the two major governing bodies of the solar system. The Orion has been formed by the early group of people who fought against the Three Sphere Alliance and built their own separate Empire where they could exercise acts that which the TSA had identified as unholy acts against the very makeup of humanity: the continuation of cyborg production.

Governmental Fundamentals

Evolution of revolutions:

Earth- Libralites (Destines) Versus Pro-Earth (Democratic Replubicans)

It's the year 2175 and there seems to be a lot of problems on Earth. Overpopulation, overpolution, epidemics, pandemics, and the strong will from scientists to open a new field of study: Human genetic reconstruction, Alphamism (breeding for perfection), and the Aeon Projects. The conceptial disaster had led Earth's governing bodies biased, splitting them. Major reforms occur according to their belief system. Some believe that the human body is a temple in itself- not to be tampered with or changed for petty reason.

The two governing bodies that are created in this movement are the Libralites (Destines) and the Pro-Earth (Democratic Republic). The Destines are 100% libral in thier beliefs and seek technology that may bring the human race to unimaginable heights. They want to culture the other planets in the milky way until it becomes suitable for life, they want to speed up evolution and adaptation so humans can live in extreme conditions, and they want to explore other solar systems, the possibility of time travel, and anything of those extremes.

The Pro-Earth (Democratic-Republic) governing body wants tranquility in keeping things the same. They don't like the idea of experimenting with human DNA, creating cyborgs, or colonizing other planets like the Destines. Pro-Earth will end up fighting the Destines until the Destines finally create their own countries in Africa and Europe. The Destines then, for years, start investing all their time and energy in creating ships that will take them to other planets. From the 3000's to the 6000's, the planets are slowly colonized, one by one.


Episodes: Takes place in the 5000's


Episode one: The Aeon is found

Karber, from Team Quasar, was given a lead on the last Aeon whom had been rumored as highly dangerous. Karber tries to catch Aeon and finds that he's working his toughest job ever.

Aeon ends up leaving his job as a bouncer at a cheap bar in the New York Slums and runs for the biodome. Though is Aeon actually running away? Or is he simply trying to show Karber something?

Aeon has the strength of a hundred men, he could easily kill Karber, but he doesn't. Aeon looks at him as a chance to stay alive long enough to find out the answers to the questions he always had: "Who am I, where did I come from, and am I human?"

Aeon leads karber on a wild chase through New York until it ends in the biodome where certain occurances make Aeonautical and Karber team up to survive. Aeon makes a deal with Karber: If Karber helps Aeon find out his point of origin, he will let Karber catch him and collect his prize money.

Episode two: Getting Acquanted

Karber introduces Aeon to the Quasar team and becomes a member. However, Aeon is introduced as Adam and doesn't show any of his cyborg features. The other members are Graunter (Karber's brother), Hina, and Geothe. The team gets their first tip where Aeon could be found, which, ironically, he's right beside them, watching the boss on the screen informing the team of the Aeon sighting. They take the base ship and land on Mars.

Episode three: Aeon's first bounty hunt

On Mars, the atmosphere is not yet suitable for human life. The artificial habitat makes up for that. The miniture providence that which has been created inside the biodomes of Mars, quasar has received information on what could be an Aeonautical. Mars is Hina's homeland. She goes to visit her family after running away only to find that her family has been murdered. A note was left behind for Hina incase she would return home. It said that Hina's mother and father took part in a small civil war on Mars. Communism has seemed to have corupt the governing systems of the biodomes. The Orion had been forced out of power on Mars as Mars became the third planet in the three sphere alliance. The other Planets in the aliance is Earth and venus. (Mercury is mined for important bolsheim materials later on!!!)

The information on the Aeon they recieved turn out to be a man left behind: Hikaro Kamoto. The Orion follower whom has forged weapons of mass destruction and has threatened to destroy the biodomes of Mars. The Orion follower tries to get the men and women of the Mars base to convert back to the libral's ideas by making these terroristic threats. Team Quasar takes Hikaro Kamoto and his men out before he is able to cause any damage. Team Quasar is paid for their good deed by the marsians.

Hina is given the chance to become the dictator of Mars in place of her father. She was surprised, she never actually knew that her father was the ruler of mars. Hina's father, Chan Vividen, became the ruler of Mars shortly after Hina ran away. She wanted to go to Earth, she thought it was a better place. She ended up living on the streets until she helped form Quasar.


Episode four: Everyone has a secret

Graunter had accidently seen Adam (aeon) get shot during a battle on Mars. Graunter gets curious when he remembers how Adam didn't even budge when he got shot in the chest. Adam's shirt had a hole in it, which he tried to hide, but not even a bruise from the impact of the bullet. Graunter tells Hina his suspicion and Hina decides to do a background check on Adam. They ask Karber what his last name is, and he says Zearst. (Adam Zearst is Aeon's real name before he became and Aeonautical). Karber catches on and discovers that Graunter and Hina are trying to figure out who Adam is.

Adam (aeon) begins to feel a little cramped on the ship and decides to take one of the zero-wings for a spin. While he's gone, Graunter and Hina figure out who he is, the last Aeonautical! Graunter goes out on the second zero-wing to shoot Aeon down. Meanwhile, in the base ship, Hina and Karber fight over the intercome system which relays messages to the two zero wings. Karber tries to get Hina to understand how the Aeon can help them get tons of money by wining most battles in bounty hunts. Though, before she will see it Karber's way, she sends an emergency message across the galaxy which told all of the bounty hunters Aeon's location. Karber is able to tell Aeon to escape to Ganamede, one of Jupiter's moons. Ganamede is Karber and Graunter's home Moon. Yes, Ganymede (Ganamede ((sp))) is a moon.

Episode Five: Ganymede

So Adam (Aeon) escapes to Ganymede and team Quasar follows in slowly. Karber is placed under arrest by Hina. Graunter and Hina drive the base to Ganymede to follow him. They use Karber as a tour guide because Graunter was too young when he lived on Ganymede to remember where things were. By gun point, Hina forces Karber to show them where he told Aeon to go. Karber tries to slow them down by pretending to get lost, until Hina shoots a bullet incredible close to his head. Karber then takes her seriously and takes them straight to Aeon.

Graunter, Hina, and karber run into a group of Libralists and have a small battle. Turns out the libralists have Aeon in their clutches. Aeon had been taken prisoner by and electrical cage. Aeon doesn't know of his true power yet, this allows the libralists to keep him in the electrical containment. Aeon gets lose and helps team quasar fight the imperialists. Just before an imperialist fighter was about to kill Hina, Aeon sneaks up behind him and snaps the Imperialist's neck. Hina then knew that the Aeon wasn;t a mindless killer.

Episode Six: Drifting along

The Imperialists chase team Quasar out of Ganymede's atmosphere as they try to take back Aeon. Though, team Quasar ends up drifting for a while as they run out of fuel. Still in Jupiter's gravitational pull, their ship is pulled inward. After about three days, the team uses their emergency fuel to land on Europa. This moon isn't controlled by the Libralists. It is commercialized and seems to be peaceful.

Team Quasar is able to get their ship repaired and fueled up while everyone gets to rejuvinate themselves after three days without food or water. Also, a few fun and games are present as they discover a fun park.

Episode Seven: Enemy Signals

After Aeon finally gains the trust of Hina and Graunter, Aeon seems to act strangely. He starts to shake and act crazed. Then he calms down and acts normally until a few moments later. At the strangest moment he walks about and starts blowing things up, stealing money, fine jewelery, and anything else. He even steals the ship which serves as Quasar's base.

The three of them (Karber, Hina, and Graunter) kinda mope around at a bar when they Karber runs into an old friend. Geothe Tretsky offers them his assistance in catching Aeon.

As Geothe steers his dragon theme ship, he tells stories about how great of a Bounty hunter he is. Karber says otherwise and they get into a small quarell over who is the best space cowboy.

They find the Quasar base ship on Neptune with the help of Hina and her Intersteller position system. The ship isn't harmed at all. Aeon is missing. Graunter yells at Karber for not agreeing to turn Aeon in right away, that Aeon caused more hurt than help to them financially, and that how stupid of a situation they're in when they set out to find Aeon and be able to retire on the wealth his bounty would bring.

Table of Contents for:

The Last Aeon

 The Last Aeonautical-Chapters 1  (13+)
The begining of a long Journey for a man named Karber and a cyborg called Aeon.
#850775 by Aeon


 The Last Aeon: Chapter 2  (13+)
A woman tells a story of her savior.
#856996 by Aeon


 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#867783 by Not Available.


 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#885503 by Not Available.


 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#885504 by Not Available.


 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#885509 by Not Available.


 The last Aeon (outline)  ()
Aeon outline
#854434 by Aeon


COMMING SOON!!

Character Bios, character interviews, and ofcourse, chapter 6
© Copyright 2004 Aeon (aeon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/854434-The-last-Aeon-outline