*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/855194-Wolf-Love
Rated: E · Poetry · Animal · #855194
was done for a roll play friend when a ran with a wolf pack.
On a dim Moonlight night
A wolf sat thinking back Of her loving mate, and how much he had filled her lonely life.

His soft fur warming her Night after night
His sweet calming voice soothed her when things got to be too much.

Something pulled her to him from at first.
Now time has strengthened their bounds; which has
Taken two souls and made them one.

At times even their words seemed to come from one place, one mind, and one heart.
She tired leaving him a few times, but something always pulled her back to his side.

His concern and understanding for her ways and moods yet teaching her how to take time with others.
As he had done for her; while doing this She had found some dear friends; That She may have missed on her path of life.

His loving emerald eye's Showed the love he held deep in his heart for her.
Every time she looks into them she is warmed to the darkest Parts of her heart.

As the young wolf closes her Eye’s her loving
Mate appears in front of her.
As she see him smiling back at her she whispers, Out to the night air.

“My love!
It has been close to two years of knowing you; however it seems like a Lifetime One of laughter, one tear, Good times and bad. As I sit here a lone however I can only think of you, and the love I thought I would never feel. My love for you Mist knows no bounds. It is a circle made for two that consists of you and me. Until the end of time you give me life as I give you with out thinking twice.”


© Copyright 2004 Shilo MoonSong (moonsong at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/855194-Wolf-Love