*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/857682-When-Reading-My-Work
Rated: E · Bulletin · Writing · #857682
Just a few notes I'd like my readers to consider.
Note: The following information may ruin your reading experience. If you do not want spoiler information I would suggest going straight to the script, located in my portfolio BEFORE reviewing the text below.

Should, after you read my script, either a section or the piece in its entirety, you feel kind enough to comment I ask that you please consider the following:

Technical Issues

1) This is my first script, and while I've stuck close to the references and information provided in David Trottier's Screenwriter's Bible, I may have misinterpreted some of the writing. If you are an experienced script writer, and come across incorrect format please, please point out my mistakes and provide me with corrections. Although I am as stubborn as any other writer I will appreciate anything constructive you have to offer.

2) Also note that this is the first piece I've ever written in present tense, so if you catch any past tense slips, pointing those out would also be helpful.

The Story

Please keep the following in mind when reading:

1) Other than Guy, do you feel the story would work better with a more visible 'bad guy', or were you satisfied with the internal antagonist?

2) Were there too many flashbacks, or did you feel they worked dramatically?

3) Did you find any scenes to be particularly slow?

4) Were you satisfied with Dayton owing Guy money, or do you feel it necessary to have an explanation as to why?

5) At the climax, were the flashbacks difficult to follow?

6) Did you feel there were any holes in the story?

7) Is there anything you would like to add?


Available For Viewing:

 Reflections in a Broken Mirror  (18+)
[Master Scenes 1 - 17] A man wakes to a harsh world, with no recollection of his past.
#857619 by Mizarie


 Reflections in a Broken Mirror II  (18+)
[Master Scenes 18 - 35] A man wakes to a harsh world, with no recollection of his past.
#858023 by Mizarie


 Reflections in a Broken Mirror III  (18+)
[Master Scenes 36 - 50] A man wakes to a harsh world, with no recollection of his past.
#858329 by Mizarie


 Reflections in a Broken Mirror IV  (18+)
[Master Scenes 51 & 52] A man wakes to a harsh world, with no recollection of his past.
#858586 by Mizarie
© Copyright 2004 Mizarie (cybe_r_iter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/857682-When-Reading-My-Work