*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/858877-Slit-Wrist
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Experience · #858877
It is one of the few poems that I myself will be posting. I wrote it when I was slicing.
Slit Wrists
Have you ever slit your wrist because you lost control of your anger?
Have you ever slit your wrist just to see it bleed?
Have you ever slit your wrist because someone made you mad or upset?
Have you ever slit your wrist because you've gone through so much in your life that you just couldn't take it any more?
Have you ever slit your wrist because people judged you by what you wore and not by who you are?
Have you ever slit your wrist because that girl you want dosen't want you too?
Have you ever slit your wrist because the girls and guys that were jealous of you were spreading rumors behind your back?
Have you ever slit your wrist because you thought it would releive you of the pain?
Have you ever slit your wrist because someone that you loved so much will will never return home?
Have you ever slit your wrist after seeing a loved one behind glass and talking to them through a phone?
Have you ever slit your wrist because you couldn't take the fighting anymore?
Have you ever slit your wrist because you step mom or dad was trying to take the place of your real parent?
Have you ever slit your wrist after fighting with your best freind?
Have you ever slit your wrist after just hearing that one of your freinds just commited sucide?
Have you ever slit your wrist because you found out that your best freind was killing herself just to be skinny?
Have you ever slit your wrist because you hated your body that much?
Have you ever slit your wrist juct because you wanted to?
Have you ever slit your wrist because you saw a freind do the same and wanted to see what it was like?
Have you ever slit your wrist after seeing a freind get shot in a drive -by?
Have you ever slit your wrist because you know that you got someonne pregnant and you don't even rember who the girl was?
Have you ever slit your wrist because you thought that your parents were beeter off?
Have you ever slit your wrist because people just don't understand you?
Have you ever slit your wrist for any reason at all?
If you have then I just have one question for you?




WAS IT WORTH IT?????????
© Copyright 2004 cheerguy (punkskater101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/858877-Slit-Wrist