*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/859143-Pass-the-Xanax-to-the-Phone-Sex-Goddess
Rated: 18+ · Appendix · Adult · #859143
Pt 2 to Journal of a Phone Sex Goddess. *all accounts are true names are changed*
Ever have one of those days that you just want to scream? Or maybe just overdose on whatever is in your medicine cabinet? Today, June 17th HAD to be the worst day of my career, phone sex and stripping combined.
It all started when my dispatcher called me with good news- no longer am I a "little fish" I get promoted to the teen fantasy sex line, which means instead a somewhat small break between calls, I get calls back to back to back. YES! How fun (and I hope that you can hear the sarcasm in my friggin tone). Great.
So, I log in as usual and wouldnt you know it, I get a call from a so-called Catholic priest. He wants me to call him Father Moriarty, pretend to be a hot young school girl sent to the office with -gasp- no panties under my cute little school girl skirt. If he in fact was a priest I belive he broke every one of his vows in that call. *rolling my eyes*
Blah Blah Blah lots of boring calls. Until Lester, that is. I at first thought that he was a she (we do get lesbians that call the line that pretend to be guys), but I think the proper term for him was um, transvestite I think. He went a little further than the normal crossdresser. This call actually scared me. It started off as a 'guess what I'm wearing call', and ended up with him gagging choking and gasping. He told me he was into airplane sex, which I naively thought was boning on a plane. Boy was I wrong. Airplane sex, for those of you like me that dont know, is actually strangling or choking onself to acheive that sense of orgasmic high. Personally sex isnt important enough to me to risk death for an orgasm. Lester began by telling me that he liked to jack off with a pair of pantyhose wrapped around his neck. Creepy I thought, but what the hell was I judging for. So the questiong went from him- "have you ever choked someone? have you ever been choked? would you like to choke someone (my ex husband maybe giggle giggle, but I kept that one to myself) how would you feel if I said I was standing here sniffing a can of Glade with a rope around my neck, etc" Oh, I tried. I told him it wasn't safe. I didnt feel comfortable doing this blah blah blah. He said most of the other girls hung up immediately. Great (thanks to the rest of you guys that work with me) and would I please just stay on the line while he did it. He promised not to kill himself, so I said alright, for what reason I don't know. Okay this is the scary part. I heard a big THUD. I think now that maybe it was him falling to the end of a rope maybe or something. I started screaming at him, literally screaming his name. All I heard was faint wheezes and sputters and what sounded to me like a dog trying to scratch thru a wooden door just clawing. I was scared shitless. I thought about calling dispatch from my cell phone because the calls are routed to my home phone so I don't have a clue where they come from 95% of the time. I kept screaming for 5 minutes more or so with no answer. He hadnt hung up (our line beeps twice qhen the caller disconnects) and I didn't know if he died or passed out, but the last thing I needed was to sit on the phone and hear clear information that a customer of mine was dead. Whatever happened to this guy, I don't know. I worry about it and in ways I blame myself, but i feel he would have done it anyway. Maybe that's how he wanted to go, maybe not. That was my last call for tonight, and maybe forever, I don't know. This job does eventually take it's toll on your concious. And with that I will end the journal for today!
© Copyright 2004 UTTER*KHAOS (tearsofapoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/859143-Pass-the-Xanax-to-the-Phone-Sex-Goddess