*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/867299-Echos-In-The-Night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #867299
Why do bad things happen to good people
Echos In The Night


I am sitting here in the dark staring at a beautiful face and spirit on my computer; the most God awful pictures flashing through my mind.

I can see you, feel your pain, the terror running through your mind and body. I cry, I scream no not to him, God no, why? My friend, my dear sweet wonderful friend, my heart is breaking. What can I do, how can I make it all go away. I would give my life for you, but I can't take away what was put there by the devil himself.

If I could only hold you close and tell you how special you are, to somehow erase the past from your mind. I can't sleep, your there in front of me and I can't touch you, I can't hold you. I feel so helpless.

Oh God why did you let this happen, there was no reason, my faith falters again. Somehow my special angel, go on with your life, always be the person you are right now; I pray oh God take the memories away throw them to the devil where they belong, give this special angel a clear mind, give him his dreams, give him the good things in this life, he's had enough of the worse. I still cry, I can't bear this, I want to kill, destroy, such a horrible person. No never a person, the devil. So much so much; I've seen so much, thought it was gone forever.
I want to see him one day, touch him, hold him, he has to know how much I care and hurt for him. He has strength, he has over come this. Be brave and strong my dear one, must go crying won't stop. Good night my precious one. Your star is still shining.
© Copyright 2004 GodsChild (brndyms at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/867299-Echos-In-The-Night