*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/867844-questions
by keko
Rated: · Other · Other · #867844
why? im so worried about him right now.
when everything seems to go wrong in someones life why do they blame them selfs? eveything that happens seems to happen anyway weather it's meeting someone new or a tradgic event. today i see that a close friend is going through some drama with himself over someone he loves saying she never wants to see or talk to him again. it's broken his heart and has made him think that no one wants him around. reading his live journal i see that he needs a lot of questions answered and i can't answer them all myself.

i wish in some way he can see things through i can't stand seeing him like this. in ways i see how he can be feeling this way but to be questioning everything else in his life as a mistake, his friends, his parents, and his past relationships seeing heartbreak and getting in trouble all his falt. all these things seem to be little problems in his life i don't want to see him hurt himself in any way, talking about disapearing, leaving everything behind. i hope he's ok and getting over all this.
© Copyright 2004 keko (pyromanaic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/867844-questions