*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/868164-Entwined
Rated: XGC · Appendix · Erotica · #868164
To please the woman he loves, Todd will endure almost anything.
The old town movie theatre was the perfect escape for the newlyweds Amber thought as she purchased two tickets to a long-time running romantic drama. She waved the tickets at her husband as she returned to his side. He looked briefly at the title and tried not to grimace.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I really wanted to see it,” Amber said in her melodic voice.

“I’ll go anywhere and see anything to spend time with you,” Todd assured her as he embraced her.

With their hands entwined, Amber and Todd walked into the lit, musky smelling theatre and surveyed the scene. No other customers had come in yet and they had the theatre to themselves. Todd walked down a few rows and then slid into a row. Heading for the carpeted wall, he sat in the stained seat and Amber slipped into the one next to him.

Todd’s hazel eyes met her green ones. He flashed a smile while he brought her hand to his lips and delivered a kiss. He released her hand, placing it on his lap, and moved his arm to behind her head taking care not to mess her tightly woven, blonde, French braid. She adjusted in his hold, curled her legs up in the chair placing her feet on the opposite side, and placed her head into the crook of his arm, partially on his chest. She adjusted her black miniskirt to its full mid-thigh length. His cologne tickled her nose and she smiled contently. Amber felt him kiss the top of her head, his head hesitating as if he were inhaling the scent of her shampoo.

A short, rather stout gentleman entered the theatre. He saw the couple, nodded a greeting, and started toward the front seats. His hands were full of popcorn, candy, and soda.

Amber brought her long, slender fingers up to the top button of Todd’s shirt and played with opening to his neckline. Slowly as if in meditation, Todd rubbed along her shoulder blades, emphasizing their bony presence.

While circling a button with her index finger, she admired his strong chin. A fading scar in the middle of his chin gained attention from her finger as she started to trace around it with her fingertip. Occasionally, she would run her hands along his chin and neck admiring his smooth shave. Amber brought her forefinger to his lips and she ran it along the edge, encircling his smile with an invisible line. He attempted to nip at her finger playfully.

Todd moved his arm lower on the chair behind Amber’s back and reached under her half blouse to her bare back. Willingly, she leaned forward a tiny bit to give him better access. His fingers barely touched the soft skin on her back as he moved them easily to and fro, up and down. Her fingers roamed to his ear and she started to caress the outside.

On the screen, a hotdog and a soda started to dance around advertising the snack bar.

His fingers touched the outside curvature of her left breast, and her breath caught in her throat in excitement. Heat suddenly flushed her body and her groin moistened. Her breath hastened in anticipation. She melted into the chair as Todd’s finger started to softly circle the swelling of her bosom. His thumb flicked over her nipple, and she exclaimed a sigh full of pleasure and surprise.

Amber’s slender legs slid under her and her feet touched the floor briefly before she rubbed her silky thighs together underneath her miniskirt. Noticing her movement, Todd brought his hand from her shirt slowly, taking care for all fingers to glide over her nipple. Each touch caused more shivers along Amber’s body and she rubbed her thighs together once more as her womanhood cried out.

Teasingly deliberate, he passed over her shirt where it swelled, past the erect nipple, to her flat abdomen which quivered under his touch, past her pelvis, and onto her thigh. Kneading her thigh up and down, upon each incline his fingers touched the cotton of her soaked undergarment. She spread her legs and guided his hand to where she yearned for his touch.

He slid a finger along the cotton seam, not touching her skin yet so tantalizingly close, as another sigh of passion escaped her lips. Her pelvis rocked up and he took the opportunity to brush against her temple. She reflexively clamped her legs together trapping his hand briefly. An enormous heat wave flushed her and her toes curled from the flames that engulfed her groin, spreading throughout her body.

With his free hand, he turned her face to his and kissed Amber’s trembling lips. As she relaxed her body, he ran his fingers around in tight small circles. She focused on his kiss while her flesh spasmed in delight.

As her eyes glanced at the movie screen, she noticed that she had already missed the beginning of the movie. With the use of her lubrication, he gently probed inside her with a finger bringing her full attention back to the matters at hand.

Craving to please, she bent over into his lap. Not losing any momentum with his target, he helped her unfasten his jeans and wiggle out of his pelvis confinement. She delivered kisses. He moaned softly as he continued to explore her with his hand, keeping her wet and squirming. He loved to feel her pelvis rock on occasion as he knew a wave of pleasure succumbed her.

Amber’s kisses led to licking of his arousal. He found on occasion that his hips would arch up as he wanted more of himself within her mouth. As she hungrily devoured him over and over, her hair started to come loose of the braid. He buried his free hand in her hair and laid back his head to enjoy this blessing. Her body quivered beneath his touch and the warmth of her oral touch was intoxicating and he had to focus to remain in reality.

With her body aching for him, she pulled off his groin slowly allowing his hand to retreat from her folds. She wiggled onto his lap, sitting facing him. With her agile legs kneeling on either side of him, his hardness pressed against the thin material of her damp undergarment.

Todd raised his hands to her blouse and started to unbutton them with care. Amber rubbed herself upon him parting the weak cloth that separated their union. As he continued to free her chest of cloth, she reached between her legs and brought him to attention. She slid onto him slowly, greedily engulfing the shaft.

At the feel of him impaling her hot flesh, his hands flew to her pelvis and he roughly pushed up her skirt to feel more of her physique. His hands found her derrière and he squeezed savagely before calming himself. She reached behind her head and pulled the remaining hair free from her braid and shook out the full length of her hair. It fell over her blouse and she whipped it aside bringing attention back to her chest.

His hands continued their mission of freeing her chest. He parted her blouse and gazed upon her uniform breasts. As she rocked on his pelvis, her breasts gingerly jiggled. Her erect nipples invited his mouth. Todd brought his hands to both breasts and gently squeezed. He flicked his thumbs over the nipples and Amber threw her head back in response, her hair flying behind her, revealing the front of her long neck. He brought his fingers to her nipples and pulled slightly on each one. She whipped her head to and fro briefly, her rocking changed rhythm, and her breathing quickened. With her quickened breath, her breasts jutted up farther as if in denial of their size. He caressed each again slowly while he debated on which one he would lick first.

As their tongues and phalanges explored, their excitement peaked and overflowed, and the movie continued to drone in the background. Forgotten, but unforgettable.

With the plot of the movie lost to the couple, they seemed surprised as the ending music and credits filled the screen. He hurriedly buttoned her blouse to conceal his treasure. Reluctantly, they parted and started to straighten their attire. They rose from the seats and started out of the row to join the solitary man coming up the aisle. He nodded again at the pair and motioned for them to proceed in front of him. Thanking him, they proceeded out of the room.

As they left the theatre hands entwined, Todd thought to himself, “that’s one way to make it through a chick flick.”
© Copyright 2004 Enchantress MysticJoy (mysticjoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/868164-Entwined