*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/869052-Welcome-Home
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #869052
My first attempt... please tell me what you are thinking.
I slowly turned the key to unlock the front door of my house. As I enter the cooled hallway, I breathe a sigh of relief, glad that the week is finally over and I won’t even have to think about work until Monday.

I cross over to the kitchen, placing my briefcase by the table. Looking around, I notice that she has been busy. Candles burn throughout the room, and the evidence of dinner, or at least the effort of dinner, lays on the counter. A small smile plays on my lips when I see the early attempts in the trash can.

“You’re home already?” a voice says from the doorway. I feel something yearn inside me when I see her leaning against the wall, wearing the present I gave her that morning. My eyes travel up her smooth, white legs to the seductive, crimson teddy that hugs her body so well. Finally, they rest on her face, her dark hair hanging slightly in front of her right eye.

Recollecting my thoughts, I smile at her. “Yeah, my last meeting was cancelled, so I decided to jump ship early. Do you mind?”

“Not at all,” she murmured, still leaning innocently against the wall. “I was hoping to have dinner ready though.” I looked around at the huge mess she left. She laughed softly, “Didn’t really work out like I planned.”

I nodded, returning my gaze to her. Feeling my eyes on her body, she glanced down shyly, tucking her hair behind her ear. I smile at her uncomfortableness, wondering how anyone as beautiful as she could be so timid. Walking over to her, I lift her chin with my hand, and brush my lips softly against hers. Taking her hand, I lead her into the bedroom, wanting to feel her in my arms.

“You look amazing,” I say lowering her down onto the bed. Kissing her neck, I feel her come to life, as she wraps her arms around me. My hands run down her body, feeling the silky fabric and then the softness of her skin.

I undress quickly as she watches me, desire filling her eyes. My mouth returns to her neck and sliding one of the straps of her teddy off her shoulder, uncovering the top of her breast. I move my kisses down to her chest, and I feel her breath quicken. Holding my head, she groans softly when I take her breast in my mouth, sucking tenderly.

Leaving her chest, I kiss her deeply on the mouth, before taking a seat behind her. I wrap my arms around her small body, and hug her tightly against me. Kissing her back gently, I reach up and remove the other strap from her shoulder, feeling the silk fall from her breast completely. I rub her eagerly as I smell her hair, her quiet moans arousing me further.

The fabric of her teddy lays on her lap, and I slowly raise it over her head, leaving her naked body leaning against mine. Running my hands down her side, I tickle her softly and hear her giggle and I smile, loving the sound of her laugh. I hug her again, placing my hand on her stomach. Slowly, I take her chin and kiss her again softly before laying her down on the bed, my body beside hers.

Deepening our kiss, I lower my hands down to her clit, rubbing her gently. A moan, this time loud, escapes her lips, as my fingers run over her. Dipping inside her, I watch her face. Her eyes, half-closed, look dreamily up at me. I continue to rub her, feeling her excitement build.

Waiting until the perfect moment, I roll on top of her, placing my tip against her. She looks surprised, and clutching my back, quietly whispers a word. “Please.” I lower my mouth and kiss her neck as I slowly slide inside her. My head spins feeling her warmth. Her groans deepen as I rock against her, picking up pace. Her nails dig into my back, our breathes quickening together. We climax together, her legs wrapped tightly around my body. We lay in each others arms, kissing softly.

Afterwards I watch her sleep, whispering “I love you,” in her ear. Then I leave the bed to clean up the mess left in the kitchen.
© Copyright 2004 SleepyReminder (abbyhunter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/869052-Welcome-Home