*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/874280-A-time-to-Remember
by Kitty
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Death · #874280
short story about vampires
A time to remember is them night I met you. No matter what people say, I will always be there for you, even if you don’t know it. I love you with all my heart even if it’s dead. I don’t care what you say, I will always love you. You don’t need to say anything, I know what you’re thinking, and you’re thinking I’m a crazy person. The truth is, you would be crazy too if you were me. I’m not telling you why, but you need to relax. I’m not a killer, well in a way I am but in a way I’m not. I have to hunt people to stay alive. Yes, you guessed right, I’m a vampire. Now don’t freak out I’m not going to hurt yI wanted to let you see me before you were one of my victims. I don’t intend to kill you, maybe make you like me so we can be together forever. I wish you didn’t have to find out what I was like this. Oh well, things could have been worst, you could have walked in one me while I was feeding. That wouldn’t have turned out well. Now look me in the eyes and call me a freak. I’ll cut myself if you don’t believe what I am telling you right now. The wound will heal like it’s nothing you’ve seen before.
Stop shaking like that; it makes me feel like you’re afraid of me. That’s why I don’t tell people what I am. They would all find a Vampire Hunter and try to get me killed. People make up storied about us that aren’t always true. Yes, the sun will burn some of us but most of us can stand it. When you’re younger than I, you will not be able to withstand the sun. You will be what we call a ‘night walker’. You will dwell in the shadows at night and feed on the hopeless humans, with their diseases and sickening habits.
When you look at me like that you seem to be thinking about what you would do with a life like mine. Well most nights I like to just go out with humans that think I’m just like them. I only feed on the higher class of humans.
I’ll bet your wondering why I chose you to become one like me. I chose you because I love you. I know they say vampires don’t know love or pain but we do. We might not feel it as strongly as you do but we still feel it.
I’ve been searching over 2000 years for someone like you to be with and share everything that I know. I cannot have children but I can make children. You look al little confused, what I mean is I can make others children my own.
It surprises me that you have stayed this long with me telling you that I am the one that has been doing all the “killings” as you would say. I do not know why someone would lie about us. We are a very sophisticated group. We do have real family that we keep in touch with and still see. Like the one that is responsible for me, he comes to me when he thinks I need help. We do not fight with one another like humans would but we still have disagreements like any other person would. Would you like to join me out on the town tonight? I will show you what I really do and how people really think I am one of them.
I won’t change you unless you would like me to. It’s not something I go around doing all the time. I watch the one I want to change for years before I do the change. But if I do find out that you have told any one I will be forced to kill you.
Do I see a smile? You really think I’m joking with you don’t you? Well I guess it’s time for me to show you what I really do for fun. You might want to put a jacket on its a little chili out there tonight.

© Copyright 2004 Kitty (karrivangsnes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/874280-A-time-to-Remember